Brodit holder for Nexus One?

Guest mo_sjo

Guest Shuflie
No idea, I was trawling their site and couldnt find one then tried my Brodit iPhone one and it works a treat..

Also the DLO holder from the O2 store works a treat too!

http://www.dlo.com/products/view/HC_iphone_nylon

Sounds good, I've just tried my 1st Gen iPhone in my custom Easecase for my Diamond II and its a perfect fit. Hopefully the Nexus one won't be stretching things too far for it when it gets here, my pulse goes in but because its a little thicker than the iPhone the case doesn't close comfortably on it.

You should be ok, only snag is that the power button protrudes a fair bit more than I would have expected... I do find that occasionally that I catch the button and bring the screen on as I placed it on the holder.

What I now do is wear the holder on my right hip and and place the phone in the holder with the screen forward and with the trackball on the right which allows the power on button to remain at the top by the flip cover.

The case could do with a quick alteration for the headphone socket and possibly a few mm longer but otherwise its good for me. Also takes care of my HTC Hero too!

post-14159-1263403509_thumb.jpg

post-14159-1263403523_thumb.jpg

Edited by TonyL

Guest justbabu
Anyone know if/when Brodit will be bringing out a holder for the N1?

:)

I emailed Brodit asking them a couple of days ago. They said that they don't have the Nexus One at the moment, however, they will make a holder as soon as they have a phone.

Edited by justbabu

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AndyCr15

I've just pre-ordered mine, the active version. I've not used active before, it does seem quite a lot just to save me from having to manually plug my cable in... but what the hey, if you're spending close to £400 on a phone, an extra £15 for the holder with charger... might as well!