[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

Guest Raheel Anjum
Then why don't we cook again 21889 with the battery fix if the cab doesn't work. It is a very good build to have with everything fixed

As informed by Master Dhee some posts ago, New 21889 M2D beta 2 is already added in first post.

Guest ducristi

Hi Master P_Dhee!

Love your work.

I have tried several of your ROMs and all of them are great.

I am using presently 23518.5.3_M2D_Lite_beta1 for maybe 3 weeks. I am very happy with it even after installing and taking out stuff.

I would like to try your last build 23094.5.3.2 COM 3 with BT-audio fix. But I do not like it lite. So can you please let me know where can I can get the Manila you have cooked in . or the one you mostly use.

thanks a lot and glad to have your releases on my Omnia.

Edited by ducristi

Guest Raheel Anjum
Hi Master Dhee! 23094 is excellent rom! Very Fast, and very Good! Thanx your Job Master!

Can any one post SKTools score for this ROM. I am currently on 23620 extra lite running SP Mob Sheel 3.5.3. I find it to be very stable (almost no hangs), very fast (SKtools score of 307 after loading 17 application) and with excellent touch response.

Raheel

As informed by Master Dhee some posts ago, New 21889 M2D beta 2 is already added in first post.

I'm talking about 21889 UL which doesn't work with the battery fix cab

Guest gepardus

Hello!

I am testing your M2Dv2 rom for 2 days and it is perfect, but i have one problem. When i try to run Facebook or YouTube it says that it cannot connect to the internet. I am trying this using Wifi. When i run IE, moTweets or M2D Weather it works perfectly. Can anybody please help me ? I really want to use this rom, but it's unusable for me if the network isn't working ok.

Thanks.

EDIT: I also tried downloading Windows Marketplace and it doesn't work. :)

Edited by gepardus

Guest amahfouz
New build is coming up in February from microsoft

what new build, arent there leaked builds all the time, i think ms will be announcing wm7 on the 15th of feb other from that all new production builds are older then the ones we get by our cookers. i think.

Guest omnia 1

PDhee M2D v2 ROM :: Build 21889.5.0.87

and

PDhee i900Omnia 23518 M2D beta1

when i do softreset or shutdown

its auto format the device

i need help to slove this problem

because i love like this two rom

Can any one post SKTools score for this ROM. I am currently on 23620 extra lite running SP Mob Sheel 3.5.3. I find it to be very stable (almost no hangs), very fast (SKtools score of 307 after loading 17 application) and with excellent touch response.

Raheel

Omnia ROM Extra Lite base DXIF1 build 23094.5.3.2 COM 3 with BT-audio fix score with SK tools 305.47

Guest wwwwong

and

+1, me too

and

+1, me too

Re-flash but uncheck the option to format internal hard disk.

21889 M2Dv2 Beta 2 is gr8. This has to be the first 6.5 rom ive found to work so smooth and well for me, i may have been officially converted :) Im trying to change the background image on every tab screen and not just the home page, any ideas? Ive tried via windows folder and re naming the image hh_fw_Background for it to obviously work, however WM just tells me i have no permission when trying to put the new background in the windows folder and override the original. Is there a workaround for this?

Image Below

hhfwbackground.th.png

Edited by wasubi

Guest jmsmartins
21889 M2Dv2 Beta 2 is gr8. This has to be the first 6.5 rom ive found to work so smooth and well for me, i may have been officially converted :) Im trying to change the background image on every tab screen and not just the home page, any ideas? Ive tried via windows folder and re naming the image hh_fw_Background for it to obviously work, however WM just tells me i have no permission when trying to put the new background in the windows folder and override the original. Is there a workaround for this?

Image Below

hhfwbackground.th.png

yes there's a workaround for that. u can't do it with WM file explorer, u have to use something like resco explorer or total commander...

Guest Raheel Anjum
Omnia ROM Extra Lite base DXIF1 build 23094.5.3.2 COM 3 with BT-audio fix score with SK tools 305.47

Thanks. I have downloaded it and will give my impressions about this ROM.

yes there's a workaround for that. u can't do it with WM file explorer, u have to use something like resco explorer or total commander...

Ive tried through these but cant seem to find anything related to manila background, unless im lookin in the wrong area!?

I have a question regarding these ROMs: will they fit the Australian version of the Omnia which comes with a 7-frequency radio?

I have the Israeli device, which is the same device, and I know that regular ROMs from Europe are supposed to brick the device......

Thanks for any answer.

Guest gepardus
Hello!

I am testing your M2Dv2 rom for 2 days and it is perfect, but i have one problem. When i try to run Facebook or YouTube it says that it cannot connect to the internet. I am trying this using Wifi. When i run IE, moTweets or M2D Weather it works perfectly. Can anybody please help me ? I really want to use this rom, but it's unusable for me if the network isn't working ok.

Thanks.

EDIT: I also tried downloading Windows Marketplace and it doesn't work. B)

Does anybody know what to do ? Dhee's roms are great and with this they could be perfect for me! :)

Guest MartoKT
Does anybody know what to do ? Dhee's roms are great and with this they could be perfect for me! :)

2. Cannot connect to internet: Go to Settings>Connections>Operator settings, Set a different operator than yours wait for 30 secs and then re-enable your default one.

did u try this?

Guest gepardus

Yes i tried that already. The point is that i can connect to internet with Internet Explorer or moTweets, but not with any other application. Seems like those applications are trying to use other network (i'm connected via WiFi to Work network).