[ROM] PDhee i900Omnia WM 6.5.x ROM Base DXIF1 |23542|25007|23544|23110|23639|23548|M2dv2, Lite, Extra Lite beta1 with BT-audio fix (10 January 2010)

Guest P_Dhee

Guest dannych99
Please somebody send a link for ROM: Omnia WM7 UI Series Build 23128.5.3.8 (Com3) beta1 (12/07/2010)

+1

or someone could help me to regist.

try many times, fail.... :)

Guest piyanist
Hi download link please...Omnia WM7 UI Series Build 23127.5.3.7 (Com3) beta1 (10/07/2010

Hi download link please...Omnia WM7 UI Series Build 23128.5.3.8 (Com3) beta1 (12/07/2010)

Guest woody2k

This rom is out now. Omnia WM7 UI Series. Build 23128.5.3.8 (COM3). beta1. (12.7.2010). if anyone has a link it would be most appreciated.

I have joined PDA Mobiz but cannot work out how to receive the download link. You have to have a real picture, at least 10 posts and something about a wood link ???????

Anyway wouldn't it be better if someone just started a new detawara-s page and posted the links instead of PM-ing links to each other

Guest dannych99
This rom is out now. Omnia WM7 UI Series. Build 23128.5.3.8 (COM3). beta1. (12.7.2010). if anyone has a link it would be most appreciated.

I have joined PDA Mobiz but cannot work out how to receive the download link. You have to have a real picture, at least 10 posts and something about a wood link ???????

Anyway wouldn't it be better if someone just started a new detawara-s page and posted the links instead of PM-ing links to each other

How did you join it? I sent email to [email protected] but no answer. :)

Like PDhee's ROM very much.

Guest vince1970

The chief is back to his mass production...love his pace but stop using his ROM since his last exposure to modoca.

His ROM is good and hope he continues to release and support for us here. :)

Currently using OCK's ROM but no release since his last alpha release.

Edited by vince1970

Guest chandanbs

+100

Guest woody2k
How did you join it? I sent email to [email protected] but no answer. :)

Like PDhee's ROM very much.

go to PDAmobiz and look for the panel on the left (about half way down) that looks like a log in page. I'm using Chrome with google translate to view the page and get an understanding of what to fill in. You have to enter 3 numbers (it tells you which) a user name. your password twice and an email address (not hotmail). a link is sent to your email and when you click on it you are registered. i just cant understand the posting bit so i can get a download link.

Is there anyone here who understands PDAmobiz and can tell me what to do next. If i can download the ROMS from there i will post them in a new forum on here

Guest dannych99
go to PDAmobiz and look for the panel on the left (about half way down) that looks like a log in page. I'm using Chrome with google translate to view the page and get an understanding of what to fill in. You have to enter 3 numbers (it tells you which) a user name. your password twice and an email address (not hotmail). a link is sent to your email and when you click on it you are registered. i just cant understand the posting bit so i can get a download link.

Is there anyone here who understands PDAmobiz and can tell me what to do next. If i can download the ROMS from there i will post them in a new forum on here

Thanks man, did it before never passed....

Guest cenzo

may i please have links for Omnia Lite Gold Series Build 23127.5.3.7 (Com3) beta1 (10/07/2010). and

Omnia WM7 UI Series Build 23128.5.3.8 (Com3) beta1 (12/07/2010) please. :)

love to test them out.

Thank you

Guest leroyjacobs

I love PDhee's roms and keep an eye out for all the latest ones but I really think this W7 UI is one of the worst looking rom UI's I've seen, am I missing something?

Guest lonely2k5

i would like to try wm7 ui but as always i switch to titanium ui as it's the best...

i just very like pdhee roms becouse they are fastest, best touch response and nice tools...

best ever

Guest piyanist

hey friends..link please..Omnia WM7 UI Series Build 23128.5.3.8 (Com3) beta1 (12/07/2010)

Edited by piyanist

Guest woody2k

Well boys and girls i am pleased to say that i have spoken with dheewatara-s. and i have his newest ROm (dated 12/07/2010) i have asked for his permission to post on Modaco and if he will return to the site. If he gives his permision i wil start a new thread linked from here. if not i will PM you a link.

Fingers crossed

Guest Jamlo Mabat

I am interested in using one of PDhee's roms that is stable and has the BT fix. I can't figure out the Thai site. Can anyone send me the current stable blue tooth fixed Rom

Jamlo Mabat

Guest Lucavi

I feel like such a leech, but could someone PM the "Omnia WM7 UI Series. Build 23128.5.3.8 (COM3). beta1. (12.7.2010)" or the most recent "Lite" version of the ROM? For those confused about why it must be PM, PDhee requested that links not be put on the internet.

Thanks oh so much!

Edited by Lucavi

Guest woody2k

Still waiting for news from Dhee but i can confirm that the latest rom is fast and stable. For the time being PM me for a link and i will get back to you.

Guest kudos-c

Anyone interested rom in PDAMOBIZ i900 club

pls leave your post in topic(rom that u want) If you pass all 3 criteria, PM will be sent to you.

- real self-portrait in your avartar

- chained-rom ... after you receive a link, pls forward to our friend who posts a request ( Take and Give not take only :) )

- a minimum of 10 posts in pdamobiz board (you can post to introduce your name, your country, bla bla .... in this topic living room

10 posts only :D :P

It`s easy to do that.

enjoy

( Sorry about my bad eng)

Edited by kudos-c

Guest Ender212

Hi people :angry:

I'm new on this forum, but I can already say great job to PDhee :D

I installed the M2D v2 ROM (Build 23542.5.5/23544.5.5) and I figured out by myself :

Edit : When the weather is sync. on the tab weather, is it normal the weather on "home" tab is not sync on the same time ?

Another question : I heard Albumsearcher.exe was needed for "Photos & Videos" tabs, so I download it, c/c in \My Media\Wndows, but it still doesn't work. Any ideas ?

Edited by Ender212