Your Home Screenshots ! *Hero*

Guest Marcony0

Thanx for this wonderfull topic. I use the MCR3.2b2 and just installed Metamorph with the Black Eclair 1.4 theme, Lockbot Pro and the Gmail unread counter. I really love the way my Hero looks right now.

Can't wait for a 2.1 MCR ROM.

Guest miragebg
Thanx for this wonderfull topic. I use the MCR3.2b2 and just installed Metamorph with the Black Eclair 1.4 theme, Lockbot Pro and the Gmail unread counter. I really love the way my Hero looks right now.

Can't wait for a 2.1 MCR ROM.

How did u got LockBot Pro working?

Please, tell me all your steps since program installation.

And gmail counter shows "err3" to me, any suggestions how to fix that?

Guest shokka9

Well folks, this is my screens.

Using Modaco 3.1 ROM.

I change a lot and have most of the screens empty, but tis is what i am on at the moment.

The home wallpaper is a close up of some very nice cannabis (from 420 magazine :) )

The lock screen is from LockBot, also, i am using Kos's Eclair theme too (Thanks Kos, got it form xda yesterday).

Enjoy.

post-428798-1263753886_thumb.png

Edited by shokka9

Guest punkmonkey1984
Well folks, this is my screens.

Using Modaco 3.1 ROM.

I change a lot and have most of the screens empty, but tis is what i am on at the moment.

The home wallpaper is a close up of some very nice cannabis (from 420 magazine :) )

The lock screen is from LockBot, also, i am using Kos's Eclair theme too (Thanks Kos, got it form xda yesterday).

Enjoy.

Nice to see you over here shokka, Hoping your going to add to the Hero community as you did to the Omnia's scene, if so its going to be good !!

Guest shokka9
Nice to see you over here shokka, Hoping your going to add to the Hero community as you did to the Omnia's scene, if so its going to be good !!

Well, i hope so too!!

Not really had enough time to play with Android, but i am getting there slowly. Gonna start by making a theme, then adding it to a ROM, which then becomes my ROM....so soon bro....

I seen you lurking in this thread and wondered if you was gonna post :)

Catch u around bro. Hope you well, do u have Hero now??

Guest punkmonkey1984
Well, i hope so too!!

Not really had enough time to play with Android, but i am getting there slowly. Gonna start by making a theme, then adding it to a ROM, which then becomes my ROM....so soon bro....

I seen you lurking in this thread and wondered if you was gonna post :)

Catch u around bro. Hope you well, do u have Hero now??

Yeah i got one on my upgrade on my birthday nov 26th, which was nice, been lurking, to see where ever it's worth flashing this beast, as the omnia was a difficult device to do and needed a lot of requirements like Xp etc and i bricked 2 devices lol,

The Hero is a easy device to flash, :)

But i did it all today with the new modaco one, and im happy as pie w ith it all, just restoring all my app's etc,

Im all good bro, hope you'r the same.

Edited by punkmonkey1984

Guest shokka9

@ punkmonkey....good work..Hero is a nice phone! Pauls ROMs are really sweet too, cant wait for Android 2.1 bro, it will be effin awesome builds coming from Paul i am sure. (Thanks Paul!).

Anyways....quick update of my previous post.......just changed wallpapers....and my theme looks a lot better i think.

Home wallpaper from ZEDGE

Kos's Black Eclair Theme

Modaco 3.1 ROM

Lockscreen LOCKBOT from Market...

Gonna start playing with Kos's Eclair .zip soon, see if i can take it a lot deeper into the OS...... bit of practice methinks....

post-428798-1263763280_thumb.png

Edited by shokka9

@ punkmonkey....good work..Hero is a nice phone! Pauls ROMs are really sweet too, cant wait for Android 2.1 bro, it will be effin awesome builds coming from Paul i am sure. (Thanks Paul!).

Anyways....quick update of my previous post.......just changed wallpapers....and my theme looks a lot better i think.

Kos's Black Eclair Theme

Modaco 3.1 ROM

Gonna start playing with Kos's Eclair .zip soon, see if i can take it a lot deeper into the OS...... bit of practice methinks....

is the clock part of the theme?

edit: nevermind, found it. lol, shoulda looked first :)

Edited by kendon

Guest shokka9

@ kendon, this was my first clock from day one... i LOVE black (or dark) themes, i only really ever only use this and the standard flip clock with weather.

Gonna play with the whole theme thing/ROSIE this week and probably a lot longer. I want to get rid of all the green stuff (OS swithc and the like & highlight bars etc). It looks nice, but too standard and too green for me...so i need to make it mine.

May even try and add some clocks (or just reskin them), dont know...gonna play around with it all anyways, see what i can do..... Kos has done an amazing job (which i know would o taken a very long time), its the one for me now. I will work with this theme until something nicer comes along (could be a while :)).

Guest speedking34
@ kendon, this was my first clock from day one... i LOVE black (or dark) themes, i only really ever only use this and the standard flip clock with weather.

Gonna play with the whole theme thing/ROSIE this week and probably a lot longer. I want to get rid of all the green stuff (OS swithc and the like & highlight bars etc). It looks nice, but too standard and too green for me...so i need to make it mine.

May even try and add some clocks (or just reskin them), dont know...gonna play around with it all anyways, see what i can do..... Kos has done an amazing job (which i know would o taken a very long time), its the one for me now. I will work with this theme until something nicer comes along (could be a while :) ).

If you do, don't forget to share the love, so we can all learn from what you have done :)

Guest punkmonkey1984

Kos's Black Eclair Theme

Modaco 3.1 ROM

Yeah kosworlds themes are sweet iv got them going on now, they add a blue tone to the rom, looking forward to your edits bro, the lock screen a little off when a phone call comes in

also if you like that in for the kill track you will like this remix as well bro (hopefully) :)

Guest shokka9

Obviously, using Lock Bot.....FREE verison

1. Open Lock Bot

2. New Theme

3. I pick Eclair, doesnt matter, i think

4. New theme loads up, tap MENU then STYLE

5. Pick FLAN

6. Tap Unlock ICON, then centre the image as it tells you....

7. Select wallpaper, then SAVE it all down...

Should be done.

Probably a different way to do it if you have FULL Lockbot version, dont know. The above works for me, and i like it.

You can change the clock, and other stuffs when you start changing Styles etc.

Hope that works for you.

Guest AndyCr15

What a great thread! It inspired me to improve the layout of my Hero. Here's the centre and 3 left screens. The 3 right screens are just the contacts and bookmark widgets.

post-126170-1263831678_thumb.png

post-126170-1263831686_thumb.png

post-126170-1263831695_thumb.png

post-126170-1263831702_thumb.png

Guest davey4444
Andycr15, is that calwidget? and whats the calendar app at the last page

The widget on the last page is Pure Calendar Grid and I think that the other one is the other Pure Calendar widget. Both are paid apps.

Guest AndyCr15

Davey is correct. Myself, I can't be without them. Occasionally, on certain upgrades/installs of them, they cause my phone to crash and reboot, Grid especially... but they are very useful if you make good use of your Google Calendar.

Guest cambria83

I'm currently trying out the new Sweeter Home 2 Beta - using Lemon's Hotdock theme with Kagudroid 1.0 ROM:

post-604251-1263865644_thumb.png post-604251-1263865684_thumb.png post-604251-1263865692_thumb.png post-604251-1263865765_thumb.png

I only have 3 Home screens setup so the 2nd and 3rd screenshots, display how the bottom springboard work. There are also Top and Bottom screens but I currently don't use them.

Definitely missing certain things about Modaco 3.1 but I just wanted to experiment with Sweeter Home 2 and it's only supported by android 1.6-2.1! I'm so impatient!

Guest Marcony0
I'm currently trying out the new Sweeter Home 2 Beta - using Lemon's Hotdock theme with Kagudroid 1.0 ROM:

post-604251-1263865644_thumb.png post-604251-1263865684_thumb.png post-604251-1263865692_thumb.png post-604251-1263865765_thumb.png

I only have 3 Home screens setup so the 2nd and 3rd screenshots, display how the bottom springboard work. There are also Top and Bottom screens but I currently don't use them.

Definitely missing certain things about Modaco 3.1 but I just wanted to experiment with Sweeter Home 2 and it's only supported by android 1.6-2.1! I'm so impatient!

this is neat :) share the background !!

This is my current homescreen.

I try to keep things as clean as possible, and I prefer darker themes as you can see. :)

Nothing too special here though... Black Eclair theme, lockbot pro, smooth calendar, better widgets... Thats about it I think.

post-639518-1263894268_thumb.png