[ROM] WM 6.5.3 i8000_28205 Ultra-Lite ROM (Eng)

Guest KSTAN

Hi Kstan,

Thank you for the ROM and your efforts. I have been posting this on all forums for assistance, but no outcome till date. A small request from me - Please is it possible to have a cab to install online widgets on this lite rom? I love the colorful feel of it and have been searching for it everywhere. Hope you will help.

Francis.

sorry for the late reply, i suppose newforce has provide a cab and resolve ur issues. :D

I really want to try this, but unfortunately i can't download the file because of the file size restriction on my network.

this is probably too much,

but, can you divide the file into small files ?

thank you

hmmm... can be consider but would need to know how small do u required the files as it takes time to re-upload.

Guest is77gal

Have a quickie...hope de dev won`t mind and everyone else also....why should one flash this rom when with ja5 from secany u still get on boot about 80 mb(and they can be recovered with a combo of cleanram and bsb ramsweeper) while still having the samsung today...pls tell so i can decide my next steps in flashing or not flashing this rom....is it supposed to be more stable? or more ram efficient? faster?

Guest sioppao

Hi KSTAN - using the latest ROM - im trying to choose "Upload to Web" Option menu from the photos app, but it says unable to find sharepix.exe. Is this the communities app.

Is it possible for you to upload the missing cab?

Many thanks!

Hi Kstan,

I am using your rom which is very stable.

I am wondering if you are planning to release one light based on JB1 similar with the full one you have released.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...