[WM 6.5][titanium] contable skins/mods/plugins for OMNIA II i8000

Guest jmsmartins
Did you sell your O2 ?

What is HVGA ? It looks like that I'm not up to date... As I know the plg resizer supports all res up to WVGA. In generell I can port the JML skin to all res...

BTW I will stay some time more with my O2 because all I need is running well.

Cheers

contable

yes i sold it AHAH, i wanted to tell u the other day but u were very busy.

HVGA is a worse resolution than WVGA, do u mean it will work on it?

Everything i wanted was working ok on O2 but i wanted another taste. anyway, i miss it when i re-visit your thread (almost everyday).

cheers buddy

Guest contable
yes i sold it AHAH, i wanted to tell u the other day but u were very busy.

HVGA is a worse resolution than WVGA, do u mean it will work on it?

Everything i wanted was working ok on O2 but i wanted another taste. anyway, i miss it when i re-visit your thread (almost everyday).

cheers buddy

I think the plg resizer does not support your resolution. If you wanna use my skin on your HVGA device you have to rework the plg file manually.

Guest nitrozen

hi contable,

i cant get this to work with twu2's recent lite rom, but am hoping you can help me out

i am using twu's rom because it seems the fastest and quickest of the main 6.5.3 roms i have tried so far, and am hoping to add your nice skin/prog on top to make 6.5.3 more user friendly and easier to use. it is possible however my problem is due to something being stripped out of the original 6.5.3 by twu2 (in which case i hope i can install the cab needed for your prog to work)

i followed the steps described in the first post in this thread,

first the general install steps

second, the additional 6.5.3 install instructions

my main problem lies with step 3 of the 6.5.3 instructions

2. Go to \Program Files\JMLPanex folder

3. start JMLOffset.mscr

4. Choose all

5. Choose 480x800

6. Choose ok

there are 2 "JMLOffset" files in that folder, and neither will run when i double click them (i cant see the file tag in my explorer to confirm it is the .mscr one, but neither work)

the error msg is something like "there is no application associated with jmloffset, run the application first..."

when i go to the titanium front screen of my O2, i now have an "install" button in the blank titanium screen, but when i click it i get a similar error msg ""there is no application associated with jmlinstall, run the application first..."

any suggestions ?

thanks

Edited by nitrozen

Guest contable
hi contable,

i cant get this to work with twu2's recent lite rom, but am hoping you can help me out

i am using twu's rom because it seems the fastest and quickest of the main 6.5.3 roms i have tried so far, and am hoping to add your nice skin/prog on top to make 6.5.3 more user friendly and easier to use. it is possible however my problem is due to something being stripped out of the original 6.5.3 by twu2 (in which case i hope i can install the cab needed for your prog to work)

i followed the steps described in the first post in this thread,

first the general install steps

second, the additional 6.5.3 install instructions

my main problem lies with step 3 of the 6.5.3 instructions

2. Go to \Program Files\JMLPanex folder

3. start JMLOffset.mscr

4. Choose all

5. Choose 480x800

6. Choose ok

there are 2 "JMLOffset" files in that folder, and neither will run when i double click them (i cant see the file tag in my explorer to confirm it is the .mscr one, but neither work)

the error msg is something like "there is no application associated with jmloffset, run the application first..."

when i go to the titanium front screen of my O2, i now have an "install" button in the blank titanium screen, but when i click it i get a similar error msg ""there is no application associated with jmlinstall, run the application first..."

any suggestions ?

thanks

You have 2 choices:

1. Browse to /Program Files/JMLToday folder and run mortscript.exe

2. Install Mortscript.cab on your device

then you are able to run .mscr files...

Cheers

contable

Edited by contable

Guest JMHL1963

@contable : revolution ! ... in v6.00 :

all items where you want (item, page) as you want.

not static storage (hard-coded) in JMLToday.

just a few configuration files (1 file by notification )....

Already converted: JMLSms, JMLContacts and JMLFavorites.

features : actions about registry keys (in HKCU\Software\JML) :

- empty: value when key exist but empty

- inexistent: value when key inexistent

- format: value formatted with %1 %2.... variables (others registry key)....

- lang: translate word or keys with your language file

- Date format action ....

- removed: value when key deleted

more infos later....

A++

Edited by JMHL1963

Guest contable
@contable : revolution ! ... in v6.00 :

all items where you want (item, page) as you want.

not static storage (hard-coded) in JMLToday.

just a few configuration files (1 file by notification )....

Already converted: JMLSms, JMLContacts and JMLFavorites.

features : actions about registry keys (in HKCU\Software\JML) :

- empty: value when key exist but empty

- inexistent: value when key inexistent

- format: value formatted with %1 %2.... variables (others registry key)....

- lang: translate word or keys with your language file

- Date format action ....

- removed: value when key deleted

more infos later....

A++

@JMHL:

Vive la revolucion. Indeed this are very good news !

I was very busy these days, next week I will have more time again.

Have a nice weekend.

contable

Guest Peca_slo

Hello

I am new user of Omnia I8000 with W 6.5 and SPB 3.0

Now, I tried to read all this forum with this kind of Mobile device but for new user is very difficult to find out all the stuff.

I wonder if anybody can help me with this. I want to have new ROM which is good, without bugs and that is working everything OK. I have read that there were some bugs, and some stuff not working but I think that you have fix everything.

So if anybody would be so kind to suggenst me for good ROM (with links if it's possible). And if anybody know and good internet side with Themes and apps.

Thanks everybody for your help

Best regards

Peca_slo

Guest jmsmartins
Hello

I am new user of Omnia I8000 with W 6.5 and SPB 3.0

Now, I tried to read all this forum with this kind of Mobile device but for new user is very difficult to find out all the stuff.

I wonder if anybody can help me with this. I want to have new ROM which is good, without bugs and that is working everything OK. I have read that there were some bugs, and some stuff not working but I think that you have fix everything.

So if anybody would be so kind to suggenst me for good ROM (with links if it's possible). And if anybody know and good internet side with Themes and apps.

Thanks everybody for your help

Best regards

Peca_slo

wellcome

If u want to use SPB u're in the wrong place. This topic is about a skin for JML plugin and contable doesn't cook roms as far as i know... yet!

If u want to use SPB search for a lite/Ulite/MegaLite rom in rom development section (anyone from alex, speedfrog, lancez, shadowangel will do great). Look for a rom with high free ram values because SPB does eat a lot of it.

On the ohter hand, if u want to try contable skin i would advise u also to look for a lite/Ulite/MegaLite rom and then install contable skin cab. IMO it's the best taste u will ever get out of your i8000. U can wait for next release, wich should be in the next few days. Spend some time reading around the forum and remember google is your friend.

For themes and apps, use google or modaco search engine.

Guest jmsmartins

@contable: hey buddy, how's the new version going? no screenshots for a while :rolleyes: i'm quite enjoying my new device but i think i will switch again right away AHAH, my girlfriend says i'm going crazy with this "PDA stuff"

Maybe we can chat when u have some time

Cheers

Guest contable
@contable: hey buddy, how's the new version going? no screenshots for a while :rolleyes: i'm quite enjoying my new device but i think i will switch again right away AHAH, my girlfriend says i'm going crazy with this "PDA stuff"

Maybe we can chat when u have some time

Cheers

@Dr. J:

1. Your girlfriend is right: you are crazy.

2. The skin is nearly ready.

3. Sonblack will cook SB31 rom, so I will contact him the next week for talking about that.

4. As you know from ealier releases the rom release has priority for me... => first rom release after that cab release of JMLToday skin

Chat next week.

Cheers

contable

Guest contable

Some more screenshots:

post-502784-1289859048_thumb.pngpost-502784-1289859089_thumb.png

post-502784-1289859124_thumb.pngpost-502784-1289863043_thumb.png

@JMHL:

A real highlight is the favorites tab: you can click on the page number or scroll left and right as usual.

If you click on home tab scrolling is disabled again.

What is missing here:

1. update function (=> action menu) if you have done changes with poutlook

2. "delete all" function (=> action menu)

Cheers

contable

Edited by contable

Will the new skin and V3.5 have a working MyLocation weather that auto-updates. Every time I have tried it in the past, i get weather for France whern I'm in the US.

That would be great. Weather animations?

Thx.

Guest contable
Will the new skin and V3.5 have a working MyLocation weather that auto-updates. Every time I have tried it in the past, i get weather for France whern I'm in the US.

That would be great. Weather animations?

Thx.

I don´t have any problem with MyLocation service. It´s no problem to enable auto update for this feature.

Weather animations are not planned because, as I know, titanium allows only static icons.

Guest Freezy1982
Thanks, Freezy. How far are your tests ?

I've got nothing to test from you :huh: But I would like!

If you mean my new skin - pssst, it's not ready yet :rolleyes: But I think I will finish it this week too... You are one of the first, who can have a look at it!

Keep on going! (or "stay tuned" as you would say) :huh:

GreeZ!

Freezy1982

Guest contable
I've got nothing to test from you :huh: But I would like!

If you mean my new skin - pssst, it's not ready yet :rolleyes: But I think I will finish it this week too... You are one of the first, who can have a look at it!

Keep on going! (or "stay tuned" as you would say) :D

GreeZ!

Freezy1982

I still have to do:

1. Porting weather tab to page 1

2. Toggle for displaying next appointment, sms, task and event (birthday etc.) on page 1

(by default it shows next appointment and sms)

If you are ready with your work please post some screenshots. Are you able to create cab files ?

BTW I will release first a cooked version for i8000, at the weekend I will start with chief cook Dr. Sonblack...

As you have supported this project with a donation to JMHL we can talk about a test version for you before cab release.

Cheers and stay tuned :huh: (long time I didn´t use these words, looks like that you have read the whole thread :D )

contable

Guest Freezy1982
[...]

Cheers and stay tuned :huh: (long time I didn´t use these words, looks like that you have read the whole thread :angry: )

contable

Of course! And the theads of JMHL on XDA as well... Finally I want to learn something :D

[...]

If you are ready with your work please post some screenshots. Are you able to create cab files ?

[...]

I will do so - when I finished graphing (does this word really exists? :huh: )

.cab? Oh not really - I planned to ask you the same... :rolleyes:

[...]

As you have supported this project with a donation to JMHL we can talk about a test version for you before cab release.

[...]

As you know somwhere out of your thread I had supported JMHL some weeks ago (@JMHL: Awesome work by the way!) => So let's talk :angry: After all would you like to have some screenshots (maybe a TestVersion) as well, wouldn't you? :D

GreeZ!

Freezy1982

Guest besmart

@contable

I am a novice, but with your permission, I want to tell you are the best, and together with Dr.Sonblack are brilliant!

My respect and congratulations to both!

Guest contable
Firstly, thank you so much contable for giving first right to cook.

I'm always so happy when both we work each other.

Great work, contable

Always a pleasure for me.

I hope at the weekend we can start with new rom...