[WM 6.5][titanium] contable skins/mods/plugins for OMNIA II i8000

Guest contable
I put -35 as it is much much more center the selection, I don't understand this part as you can see different user different offset, but all in same phone.

No problem during installation, beside few shortcut not working as I put different name for SMS-MMS, I put as message (latest stock name), touch calendar (schedule), touch player (media player) and etc.

I also remove the shortcut of Speeddials and AppLauncher as I can't add in program and I also not so like it.

I remove few of chome panel, but when I add back some not working? only music, photo, weather, cclock is working back, the rest all add in not back not working. May I know what the issue?

Thanks a lot of your great job. Love it so much. :)

One question:

- anyway to change the background wallpaper?

For sure you can edit the wallpaper, it´s located in \Program Files\JMLToday\Skins\default\sys: bgk.png.

Did you remove or disable the panels ? Only panels which are present in your current cpr file can be displayed on the screen.

Glad to hear that you like my work.

Best regards

contable

Guest AndrewTan
For sure you can edit the wallpaper, it´s located in \Program Files\JMLToday\Skins\default\sys: bgk.png.

Did you remove or disable the panels ? Only panels which are present in your current cpr file can be displayed on the screen.

Best regards

contable

I only disable it without removing, but when added back, it is not showing beside the clock, photo and music. Anyway is ok, as I like yours one, if possible to make it purely stick even better, then I will only add one panel in chome. Any solution to make only one panel stick in chome (I mean it won't change even you slide up or slide down)

Thanks a lot :)

Edited by AndrewTan

Guest contable
I only disable it without removing, but when added back, it is not showing beside the clock, photo and music. Anyway is ok, as I like yours one, if possible to make it purely stick even better, then I will only add one panel in chome. Any solution to make only one panel stick in chome (I mean it won't change even you slide up or slide down

Thanks a lot :)

When I started to create my skin/mod I had the intension to replace the most of the old titanium panels with only one new panel. You can add more pages to JMLToday panel, but there are 2 restrictions: 20 icons titanium limit for each plugin and all pages are using the same icons positions and sizes as defined for page1. Which panels do you use beside ? I use sometimes CPhoto or CNitrogen.

Greetz

contable

Guest sys_error
Hi bro. sys_error & contable. I almost to give up now.

here is my new actions status on18/Jan

1) To flashed a new ROM of KC23518 LEO Lite version

2) Format I8000 again after flashing

3)Installed, a)Ibrithyll_WM7 b)JMLTday_contable. c)Copy the JMLToday_contable_mod_menus to>problem files>JMLToday>cover the old data

d)MortScript 4.3b11(MortScript_4.3b11ppc cab.) e)Speeddials 220_WM7_TICS

f)AppLanucher120 WM7_TICS.

(Before these programs installation. I have to disable the Windows Default )

4)Enable the Windows Default

5)Follow to contable's instructions for setting

a) Modify City to "CHXX0049" (area location code). b)Change Log>The internet >OK

6)ActiveSync I8000 with computer to web site> Titanium Weather is work well

7)Finally,the result is same as yesterday (Weather can't to show more detail icon and data. only show middle weather icon (current).I'm sure the internet connection is ok and the location code is correct.but as I remember that contable have mention before the file of "JMLRunAt" need to edit something? but I can't to open this file with any programs .Did some steps doing wrong with my setting, Maybe this is my tragic flaw in my I8000 :)

So sorry to my poor English :)

Hi bro previa...

The ROM i used is WM 6.5 KC21888Neo_Lite and these are the steps i install bro Contable's JML skins/mods/plugins.

1) Disable Windows Default from Today

2) Install MortScript_4.3b10_PPC to Device

3) Install JMLPanex V2.3 to Device

4) Install Ibrithyll WM7 Theme 6.9_2 GENIX9_mod to Device

5) Soft reset

6) Install JMLToday_contable_OMNIA_II_mod/skin to Device

7) Install Speeddials + AppLauncher to Device

8) Enable Windows Default

9) Use CHome Editor to remove CClock and TitaniumWeather

10) Run Install (Right), select au English (AU)

11) Cancel to choose your city weather, manually enter CHXX0049 (CHXX零零四九)

12) Choose "The Internet" for connection

13) Connect to WiFi and start updating the weather

newcontablejmlmods.jpg

** I have once again uninstalled bro Contable's JML skins/mods/plugins as i want a simple Neo-Titanium screen.**

Edited by sys_error

Guest darkworldzz
All ireflect icons are .png. I´m using them by myself.

The 5 icons between BT and WiFi should be clickable after installation. Check the screenshots in post #1.

If not you should do the following: Start your clock and set an alarm. Now the middle icon will change and all icons are clickable. If you want you can disable the alarm now and the icons are still clickable. Try and reply.

Greetz

contable

thks!! the middle icon is working now... it seems i have dled the bmp ver of ireflect.. i will dl agn.. :)

any idea how to allow the battery meter to show % of battery left??

Edited by darkworldzz

Guest gideon1975
16.01.2010 JMLToday contable skin/mod for WM7 titanium (OMNIA II i8000)

post-502784-1263590690_thumb.pngpost-502784-1263590747_thumb.pngpost-502784-1263590823_thumb.pngpost-502784-1263590905_thumb.png

I decided to share my personal JMLToday skin/mod for WM7 titanium users, so here we go.

First of all the credits:

JMHL + MICHEL DIAMOND for great JMLToday plugin and JMLPanex

IBRITHYLL for WM7 titanium theme

GENIX9 for WM7 titanium theme 6.9.2 mod and general support + great help

ALL BETA-TESTERS, specially MONYOZT

ALL PERSONS I FORGOT......

FEATURES:

- Full control over all main functions/apps of your phone with only 1 titanium plugin: 17 (!) clickable buttons on 1 page with clock and weather display

- Jump buttons to Speeddials and AppLauncher plugins

- Easy customization of all apps you wanna launch

1. PRE-INSTALLATION

- JMLPanex V2.3 Link

- Samsung SMS-MMS, Samsung Phonebook, Samsung Calender Link (needed for full support of my default configuration !!!)

2. MAIN-INSTALLATION

- Ibrithyll WM7 Theme 6.9_2 GENIX9_mod Ibrithyll_WM7_Theme_6.9_2_by_Genix9_OMNIA_II_mod.cab

- JMLToday_contable_OMNIA_II_mod/skin JMLToday_contable_OMNIA_II_mod_RC100.cab

3. AFTER-INSTALLATION

- contable plugins Speeddials + AppLauncher (WM7 titanium versions !!!) Link (needed for full support of my default configuration !!!)

4. MENU CUSTOMIZATION

- Download the following file: JMLToday_contable_mod_menus.zip

- Modify all files with names and links of your personal apps on your desktop (you can use TextEditor)

- Copy the modified menu-files to your phone (folder: \Program Files\JMLToday\)

5. HINTS:

- During installation you should choose "The Internet" as default connection for weather update !!!

- For all JMLToday specific customizations please visit the original thread: Link

Edit: After install please disable CClock plugin with CHome Editor (and all other plugins you don´t need, too)

That´s all for today. Please reply if the cabs are working well.

Cheers,

contable

I followed all the instructions but only end up with the Windows Default screen. The other panels don't seem to appear. Did I miss a step? I can't seem to get all those beautiful panels and icons that you have...

Guest contable
I followed all the instructions but only end up with the Windows Default screen. The other panels don't seem to appear. Did I miss a step? I can't seem to get all those beautiful panels and icons that you have...

After install you should see a blank panel at the top of all titanium panels. On this blank panel you have to press Softkey2 for install.

Do you have a CDMA Omnia 2 or a GSM one? If it's CDMA, then you'll need to install a patched version of the basic WM7 theme. IF it's needed, either Snow or I can post the one I made.

Guest Ichigo80

Hello everyone! sorry, maybe I am slow of mind, but there is something that I do not work as expected!

I installed everything, even the weather works perfectly although it changed the city, but any application or button down white screen gives me a Windows error saying "a problem has occurred with JMLPanex.exe. the "launch app", without application and I can not add them! same goes for the speeddials!

Guest contable
Hello everyone! sorry, maybe I am slow of mind, but there is something that I do not work as expected!

I installed everything, even the weather works perfectly although it changed the city, but any application or button down white screen gives me a Windows error saying "a problem has occurred with JMLPanex.exe. the "launch app", without application and I can not add them! same goes for the speeddials!

You should disable "error reporting" in your windows settings (Settings/System "Error Reporting").

Edited by contable

Guest contable
Do you have a CDMA Omnia 2 or a GSM one? If it's CDMA, then you'll need to install a patched version of the basic WM7 theme. IF it's needed, either Snow or I can post the one I made.

@shemmy:

Please post your patched WM7 theme version for all i920 users, so I can upload it on 1st page. It´s a waste of time to answer everyday the same questions.

As you know I developed my mods/plugins on i8000 OMNIA II. It´s difficult for me to answer i920 specific questions.

Thanks in advance

contable

Guest corny2007

Hi Contable,

Really love this JML theme!

Is it possible for us to edit the exact icons and layout easily?

I love the big weather, clock, and SMS icons, but don't really need some of the other ones - can I edit this through altering your files?

Cheers,

James

Guest contable
Hi Contable,

Really love this JML theme!

Is it possible for us to edit the exact icons and layout easily?

I love the big weather, clock, and SMS icons, but don't really need some of the other ones - can I edit this through altering your files?

Cheers,

James

Hey Corny,

nice to see you again.

Editing the icons is not so easy. For example the 5 icons on the top of the middle panel are only 1 icon. You have to create 1 icon, but 5 icons can be clicked because of JMLPanex. The same at the bottom: 7 in 1 icon.

If you wish any custom icons you can post me which ones you like and I will see what I can do.

Greetz

contable

Guest corny2007

The panel works so well, much nicer than stock JMLToday! Especially large weather!

Is it possible to remove the icon? I don't really use the top 5 icon set, and could just use a clean panel there? I could then just adjust the 7 panel icon or use applauncher for the programs I use.

Guest contable
The panel works so well, much nicer than stock JMLToday! Especially large weather!

Is it possible to remove the icon? I don't really use the top 5 icon set, and could just use a clean panel there? I could then just adjust the 7 panel icon or use applauncher for the programs I use.

Hey Corny,

I could remove the 5 icons set for you. The original icon is the Alarm on/off icon. Do you want a blank icon (transparent/invisible) or the original alarm icon ?

If you like the plugin so much you should donate some bucks to JMHL for his great plugin. I saw that you´re member at xda, too. As mentioned before I created the skin/mod for my personal use. I didn´t have the intention to make it better than the original or something else, but I´m glad to hear that you like my work. Thanks again.

Let me know what kind of custom icon you wish.

Best regards

contable

Hey Corny,

I could remove the 5 icons set for you. The original icon is the Alarm on/off icon. Do you want a blank icon (transparent/invisible) or the original alarm icon ?

If you like the plugin so much you should donate some bucks to JMHL for his great plugin. I saw that you´re member at xda, too. As mentioned before I created the skin/mod for my personal use. I didn´t have the intention to make it better than the original or something else, but I´m glad to hear that you like my work. Thanks again.

Let me know what kind of custom icon you wish.

Best regards

contable

Morning contable

I had send the backup file to you by e.mail Any idea ? thanks

Hi bro previa...

The ROM i used is WM 6.5 KC21888Neo_Lite and these are the steps i install bro Contable's JML skins/mods/plugins.

1) Disable Windows Default from Today

2) Install MortScript_4.3b10_PPC to Device

3) Install JMLPanex V2.3 to Device

4) Install Ibrithyll WM7 Theme 6.9_2 GENIX9_mod to Device

5) Soft reset

6) Install JMLToday_contable_OMNIA_II_mod/skin to Device

7) Install Speeddials + AppLauncher to Device

8) Enable Windows Default

9) Use CHome Editor to remove CClock and TitaniumWeather

10) Run Install (Right), select au English (AU)

11) Cancel to choose your city weather, manually enter CHXX0049 (CHXX零零四九)

12) Choose "The Internet" for connection

13) Connect to WiFi and start updating the weather

newcontablejmlmods.jpg

** I have once again uninstalled bro Contable's JML skins/mods/plugins as i want a simple Neo-Titanium screen.**

Thanks Bro, sys_error. still can't work la :)

Guest AndrewTan

Best regards

contable

I solved the panel issue already, but my cfavphoto still not showing photos. Where you get cphoto panel?

Beside this, may I have your photoshop format (or any which editable) of bgk.png?

I not that good in photo editing, but replacing the background I still can, I need the original editable one so I can just replace the background and maintain all bar you have made.

Guest contable
I solved the panel issue already, but my cfavphoto still not showing photos. Where you get cphoto panel?

Beside this, may I have your photoshop format (or any which editable) of bgk.png?

I not that good in photo editing, but replacing the background I still can, I need the original editable one so I can just replace the background and maintain all bar you have made.

I´m sorry but I can´t share the requested editable icon, because it doesn´t exist. It seems that I forgot to store the project file...

If you want you can send me your wallpaper and I will create a new one.

CPhoto panel: As you know it´s a system panel, I never saw a single cab of it. Maybe you should ask a rom cooker.

Guest AndrewTan
I´m sorry but I can´t share the requested editable icon, because it doesn´t exist. It seems that I forgot to store the project file...

If you want you can send me your wallpaper and I will create a new one.

CPhoto panel: As you know it´s a system panel, I never saw a single cab of it. Maybe you should ask a rom cooker.

Is OK, I attached the original Wallpaper here. :)

post-571473-1263969321_thumb.jpg

Guest contable
Is OK, I attached the original Wallpaper here. :)

post-571473-1263969321_thumb.jpg

Ok. Very nice. I think I have to take different colours for the bars. It will take some time to do that.

Guest AndrewTan
Ok. Very nice. I think I have to take different colours for the bars. It will take some time to do that.

Thanks a lot and take your time. So happy :)