[WM 6.5][titanium] contable skins/mods/plugins for OMNIA II i8000

Yes, it works, but only for the most common languages (eng, ger etc) I'm searching files which are responsible for weather language. JMLLang_*.ini are not.

Guest contable

For better understanding: The first release is based on JMLToday V5.5, I´m frequently checking if there are any new improvements (JMLToday 5.65 is out for a while) I should add to my mod. Creating plugins is like cooking roms: Every new rom build has some improvements, you only have to decide if they are worth to cook a new rom. So please update to new version.

Guest contable
Yes, it works, but only for the most common languages (eng, ger etc) I'm searching files which are responsible for weather language. JMLLang_*.ini are not.

Which language do you want to add ?

Edit: You are from Poland, right ? You should translate the JMLLang_*ini to your language and post it here. I could add it to next version...

Edited by contable

Guest contable
The first skin is better than others.

What do you mean ? That the default skin is better than the custom skins ?

Edited by contable

Ehh, the answer was so simple... I've just changed weatherlang=en-gb to weatherlang=pl-pl in JMLLang_pl.ini and that's it. There's only one problem with SF New Republic font and polish letters, but I'll deal with it by editing cpr file. Now it looks fantastic ;)

JMLLang_pl.rar

Edited by nastiv

Guest contable
Ehh, the answer was so simple... I've just changed weatherlang=en-gb to weatherlang=pl-pl in JMLLang_pl.ini and that's it. There's only one problem with SF New Republic font and polish letters, but I'll deal with it by editing cpr file. Now it looks fantastic ;)

Thank you for the polish language file. I will add it in the next release. :D

You don´t have tho edit the cpr. If you want to use your default windows font you just have to delete the SF New Republic Fonts in windows\fonts...

Greetz

contable

Please tell me how:

- Backup your default.pnx and all customized *.mnu files (Menus)

- Restore all backuped files to \Program Files\JMLToday and the default.pnx also to \Program Files\JMLToday\skins\default

Guest contable
Please tell me how:

- Backup your default.pnx and all customized *.mnu files (Menus)

- Restore all backuped files to \Program Files\JMLToday and the default.pnx also to \Program Files\JMLToday\skins\default

Do you have installed the previous version on your device ?

Guest contable
Nice theme..

Posts 42 and 44 ;)

What's wrong ?

You have to edit the following files located in \Program Files\JMLToday folder:

1. NewContact.mscr (Replace "Contact" with the similiar word of your language)

2. default.pnx (Edit the link for samsung calender under [pages] section)

Greetz

contable

You have to edit the following files located in \Program Files\JMLToday folder:

1. NewContact.mscr (Replace "Contact" with the similiar word of your language)

2. default.pnx (Edit the link for samsung calender under [pages] section)

Greetz

contable

language english AU - to write?

Tanks!

Before installing your update i've uninstalled speeddial, applauncher and your skin. Then installed update. I've restored my settings and translatiions, they are working fine, but i have problem with installing applauncher and speeddial. I've never seen this error before. I'm getting exactly the same error after speeddial and applauncher cabs installation. Sorry contable for asking so many questions, you must be getting tired of it.

screen08.th.png

Guest contable
Before installing your update i've uninstalled speeddial, applauncher and your skin. Then installed update. I've restored my settings and translatiions, they are working fine, but i have problem with installing applauncher and speeddial. I've never seen this error before. I'm getting exactly the same error after speeddial and applauncher cabs installation. Sorry contable for asking so many questions, you must be getting tired of it.

screen08.th.png

No problem. Why did you uninstall AppLauncher and Speeddials ? There is no need to do that.

Guest contable

Each plugin has a install.mscr and a uninstall.mscr. Please run the uninstall.mscr of AppLauncher and Speeddials and then try to install again.

I never saw this error before....

Hm, i'm confused, i don't remember ;)

edit: the same error, just replace Installation with Uninstallation

edit2: problem solved, another silly solution. My Titanium_480x800.cpr was Read Only...

Edited by nastiv

Guest contable
Hm, i'm confused, i don't remember ;)

edit: the same error, just replace Installation with Uninstallation

edit2: problem solved, another silly solution. My Titanium_480x800.cpr was Read Only...

Too many different roms and settings...

The rom that I´m running is build 23090A5 from Khuanchai... In my opinion atm the best choice for i8000 OMNIA II.

Guest redzone321
Too many different roms and settings...

The rom that I´m running is build 23090A5 from Khuanchai... In my opinion atm the best choice for i8000 OMNIA II.

contable how far off is the new applauncher? I just installed a new rom and want to know if its worth just putting old one in ;)

Guest contable
contable how far off is the new applauncher? I just installed a new rom and want to know if its worth just putting old one in ;)

The new AppLauncher version is delayed because of my job. ATM I don´t have much time for skinning/modding/developing.

For being able to release the OMNIA II version I still have to do the following things:

1. Creating new icons (JMLToday skin/mod design)

2. Adding new extension for choosing/changing the apps (no Mortscipt).

Be patient. AppLauncher for OMNIA II will launch this month... In the meantime you can install the old version.

Greetz

contable