TouchFlo3d 2.0

Guest sioppao
WeatherDatabaseEditor does not work on my phone. Had to reinstall TF3D.

Anyway, I found an English Weather Database patch on ppcgeeks, Link here

1. Download Version 5 with HTC Default Plus all WorldWide Cities.

2. Disable TouchFLO 3D.

3. Install CAB.

4. Start TouchFLO 3D again.

Now the weather will be shown in English.

Works for me. I have yet to try WeatherDatabaseEditor on the new database to add a location in. Anyone care to try that?

*EDIT: You need to do a registry mod in order to make the Photo Album work. Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\HTCAlbum and change favorite_folder to where you store your pictures (I set mine to \My Storage\Pictures). This fix was found in the TF3D 1.3 topic.

*EDIT2: All WeatherDatabaseEditor 1.1, 1.1 Modified (especially this one, it replaces the database with a incompatible one) and 1.2 don't work. This one works though, JHV3 Weather City Editor

I used this and it works well. Though I don't seem to have the weather still on my home screen. I added the City in the Weather City Editor, came back to find that there are now two names of the same city that I can choose from, but neither gave me the weather in the home screen. Any help please?

Also, the alarm function doesnt set the desired alarm

Guest bluhound
I used this and it works well. Though I don't seem to have the weather still on my home screen. I added the City in the Weather City Editor, came back to find that there are now two names of the same city that I can choose from, but neither gave me the weather in the home screen. Any help please?

Also, the alarm function doesnt set the desired alarm

This is TouchFLO 3D 2.0, not 2.1. Only version 2.1 onwards shows weather on home screen.

Guest babyjosef17

Hi Guys need your help. Silly PHM registry editor. I accidentally changed a folder name. Don't what was the original name. please help me to check your registries for the name.

it's under

HKLM\Software\HTC\AudioManager_Eng\

The first folder - ????

the second is "Information"

Thanks a lot for your help guys!

Edited by babyjosef17

Guest bluhound
Hi Guys need your help. Silly PHM registry editor. I accidentally changed a folder name. Don't what was the original name. please help me to check your registries for the name.

it's under

HKLM\Software\HTC\AudioManager_Eng\

The first folder - ????

the second is "Information"

Thanks a lot for your help guys!

It's 'Config'.

Guest babyjosef17
It's 'Config'.

Thanks a lot !!!

The last thing not working here is the Music tab.

One things im sure now is HKLM\Software\HTC\Audiomanager\Config\Device_scan_Path

Even changing that to where I saved my music did not help. It was still searching endlessly.

Edited by babyjosef17

Guest babyjosef17
Thanks a lot !!!

The last thing not working here is the Music tab.

One things im sure now is HKLM\Software\HTC\Audiomanager\Config\Device_scan_Path

Even changing that to where I saved my music did not help. It was still searching endlessly.

wait. Just now It did find songs. The two songs from samsung "Drive" and "Paloma" altough I can't seem to scroll to the next song.

Will play around with this some more.

Guest JohnJayJrV
This is TouchFLO 3D 2.0, not 2.1. Only version 2.1 onwards shows weather on home screen.

I Have touchflo3d 2.0 on my old i910 and it shows the weather on the home tab. It's actually shows the weather of your current location, so it seems like it is a newer version that this one.... I need to try 2.1...

jv

Guest Laziepig
I Have touchflo3d 2.0 on my old i910 and it shows the weather on the home tab. It's actually shows the weather of your current location, so it seems like it is a newer version that this one.... I need to try 2.1...

jv

give a try on 2.5 it's fast and stable..

Guest sioppao

english version is already made in the previous posts...only 2 more things to install to make it full english...i think its fairly easy...i was able to follow through the steps in this thread (and the other tf3d thread) in a few hours.

Guest bluhound
i want to change that black wallpaper, how can i do that? wallpaper option in settings tab doesnt work ;/

Its a known bug. I use HDWall 0.28b. Its a hack to enable high resolution background wallpaper. Try it out. Works for me. A PC is required.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=503511

Below is a link to the pre-generated wallpapers:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=529576

Guest sioppao

i just created my own, im thinking i chose the wrong profile earlier. what profile are you using.

now i dunno how to get rid of the taskbar changes...

EDIT: I have managed to install the one i've made using the right profile...however, i am no longer able to undo the mistake I've made changing the taskbars. Help.

Edited by sioppao

I have managed to install the one i've made using the right profile...however, i am no longer able to undo the mistake I've made changing the taskbars. Help.

i dont know what to do with taskbar, i dont have any issue, first i didnt choose profile then i get white wallpaper, but nothing messed up with my taskbar