[Skin][Titanium] gchris Titanium V1.3.1 (WVGA-VGA-WQVGA-QVGA)

Guest rendeiro2005
@rendeiro2005

Hi,

Two suns are fine with me as this is how it is in my planet. And two moons too!!

It's full screen, I guess you know it already.

Thus here is another NEW set of full weather backgrounds which you might like them better (Sun is even bigger).

New Full screen weather backgrounds

Take a look here how the look. Much better!!

Credit to Carlos_rpg who create and share them with us.

Other options, just edit backgrounds in Photoshop eliminating suns and everything bother you.

Hope this helps.

so you`re from Jupiter?!?!?! :(

thks :(

Edited by rendeiro2005

Guest gchris7
hmm chris, got some issues with the installation of the program on kstan's lite rom wm 6.5.5, after installation, the titanium don't seems to run

Hmm... I know nothing about 6.5.5 roms. Is there anything different on their cpr files or in the chome registry? Can you install other plugins and themes w/o problems?

BTW v1.3 is almost ready and it will (hopefully) include support for qvga, vga and wqvga. The problem is i have not tested if the port i did works properly since i don't have such devices.

So if there is anyone with a vga,wqvga or qvga device that wants to help me, please pm me and i will provide you with the 1.3 cab.

Edited by gchris7

Guest alvinkh
Hmm... I know nothing about 6.5.5 roms. Is there anything different on their cpr files or in the chome registry? Can you install other plugins and themes w/o problems?

BTW v1.3 is almost ready and it will (hopefully) include support for qvga, vga and wqvga. The problem is i have not tested if the port i did works properly since i don't have such devices.

So if there is anyone with a vga,wqvga or qvga device that wants to help me, please pm me and i will provide you with the 1.3 cab.

hmm didn't try others lol.. still kinda used to use yours..

will wait for new updates and try it again

Guest Greg330

hi , love your work.

i"v installed crimson theme first then yours , like this i get the crimson icons for the comm pannel , looks a lot more pro ....

apart from that it rocks for me....

just a little idea, do you think you can impliment the accuweather location auto update for the weather , using the registry actual location as it is done for other titanium plugins ? ( if you need the link i can send it , but its all on xda :( )

cheers and keep up that great job.

just a screen shot of your titanium with a little sobering touch :(

post-612234-1267042263_thumb.jpg

ps , do you know wher i have to edit to change the answering machine number in Chome? as iput 122 in it and it is 123.... duh....i spent time on regedit but nothing :s

Edited by Greg330

Guest johnchua55

how can i change CONTACTS to hmmm "more apps" ?? .... i can't seem to add contacts as it seems to work as app launcher as well .... and i guess i prefer it to be an extra app launcher as well

Guest johnchua55

managed to change contacts launcher to "more apps" thru the registry files ....... still trying to figure out how to change links of the sms messaging ... from tmail.exe to message.lnk

Guest johnchua55

found the registry entry to change the link for SMS .....

hklm\software\microsoft\chome\stext\page1

change actionurl value to your desired sms program

change SK2url value to your desired sms program

i changed it from jinbox.lnk to \windows\start menu\programs\message.lnk

ooopss didn't seem to work at all

Edited by johnchua55

Guest Greg330

how about you edit your first post and put all your answers in one single post ?

i mean you got 8 messages , you got 7 if not 8 here on the same page ? thank you for respecting other people , it really is painfull to see people just don't care and look around them... 'oh look , the edit buton....

here the reg key you're looking for :

HKLM/software/microsoft/shell/Rai/

just look in there you'll find all you'll need , nearly ( i'm still after resseting the messaging center phone number. )

Edited by Greg330

Guest gchris7
hi , love your work.

i"v installed crimson theme first then yours , like this i get the crimson icons for the comm pannel , looks a lot more pro ....

apart from that it rocks for me....

just a little idea, do you think you can impliment the accuweather location auto update for the weather , using the registry actual location as it is done for other titanium plugins ? ( if you need the link i can send it , but its all on xda :( )

cheers and keep up that great job.

just a screen shot of your titanium with a little sobering touch :(

ps , do you know wher i have to edit to change the answering machine number in Chome? as iput 122 in it and it is 123.... duh....i spent time on regedit but nothing :s

Heh, actually for v1.3 i had already replaced the notifications icons with the crimson icons and little color touch by me. :(

About the weather, i don't think thats rly a big deal.

You can change the voicemail number in "settings->phone settings->Message-> Voice mail" if thats what you are asking.

Guest rholewijn

When I press add on the apps tab, nothing happens, the button is pressed in though. Neither I get an error message. Same happens on contacts app, nothing happens, no error. When I press menu on contacts tab I get an error (something with a certificate). I tried downloading your hotfix but still the same problem. Please help, loving this skin!

Edit: uninstalled and re-installed mortscript. Soft reset everything etc etc. Now when I press the add button I get this message: "Script Programmabestanden\CManilaMenu\p1a1 not found, waiting for existance (storage card not initialized?" And a timer is running, closing the message in 4 seconds.

Programmabestanden = Program files in Dutch

Edited by rholewijn

Guest Greg330

You can change the voicemail number in "settings->phone settings->Message-> Voice mail" if thats what you are asking.

gee thanks , that was so simple , i didn't even think about looking there lol , i spent a lot of time in skttols register editor for nothing lol

once again great work, it really is a pleasure to use this screen as all is nice and tidy, and complete ... ( i was thinking maybe you could modify the ram and mem info to a comm panel ie ( bt, wifi and all ) but it might not be as tidy as now....

Guest gchris7
When I press add on the apps tab, nothing happens, the button is pressed in though. Neither I get an error message. Same happens on contacts app, nothing happens, no error. When I press menu on contacts tab I get an error (something with a certificate). I tried downloading your hotfix but still the same problem. Please help, loving this skin!

Edit: uninstalled and re-installed mortscript. Soft reset everything etc etc. Now when I press the add button I get this message: "Script Programmabestanden\CManilaMenu\p1a1 not found, waiting for existance (storage card not initialized?" And a timer is running, closing the message in 4 seconds.

Programmabestanden = Program files in Dutch

Yeah its been discussed before. Copy all folders from Program files to Programmabestanden.

Guest rholewijn
Yeah its been discussed before. Copy all folders from Program files to Programmabestanden.

Lol searched the topic like 3 times before I popped the question...must be getting blind. Thx anyway! Trying to redownload the newest version but rapidshare is overloaded....somebody got a mirror?

edit nevermind finally got through, downloading now and hoping it will work this time!

update: Got it working :( Copying the files did the job, icon pack is sweet as well!

Edited by rholewijn

Guest sgt_sidz
Here is a full weather with gchris7 combination.

post-624418-1266150474_thumb.pngpost-624418-1266150490_thumb.png

If you like this then

Copy from \windows folder to your pc (keep a copy) and edit your splugin_480x800.cpr with notepad.

Under the 2nd line:=>

<Image ID="Background" Opacity="1.0" Top="-52" Width="480" Height="800" Source="ConfettiPlus::WallpaperBitmap" />
Copy paste this line :
<Image ID="Background" Opacity="1.0" Top="-18" Width="480" Height="800" Source="\Windows\titaniumweather.png"/>

Save and copy it back to \Windows.

Keep a backup copy (just in case) of your weatherupdate.mscr and options.mscr in \Program files\CHeroClock

*Updated with new attachment to have options to activate it or not.

Unzip WeatherUpdatenew.zip in your pc and copy all files in \Program Files\CHeroClock replacing existing.

Last, unzip Fullscreen.zip and the extracted folder of "Fullscreen" copy into \Program Files\CHeroClock

Fullscreen.zip

Thus a new folder will exist in \Program Files\CheroClock named Fullscreen.

Now just update the weather as you normally do and you will have full screen weather combined with gchris7 theme.

*Update now you will have two option in update menu.

First "Update Weather" and a second one "Update Weather FScreen"

Selecting first, it updates weather and deletes Full screen.

Selecting second, it updates weather in full screen.

Thus you have a choice to activate it or not.

I guess gchris7 might include it in his new release.

Enjoy.

Hi Dande

I like the black clock that you are using ..care to share where you got it from ?

Guest gchris7
Hi Dande

I like the black clock that you are using ..care to share where you got it from ?

V1.3 will have theme selection(black,white, full black). Just a few more testings to do with the vga and qvga versions and i will release it.

Guest alvinkh

hmm chris, will there be any ways we can change the icons for the missed called, message, email, voicemail ?

and 1 more is about is it possible to change the messaging to samsung sms-mms instead of the original windows messaging?

Guest sgt_sidz
V1.3 will have theme selection(black,white, full black). Just a few more testings to do with the vga and qvga versions and i will release it.

Hi gchris

That would be great ...can't wait for the release :(

Guest is77gal

just installed v 1.2.1 while using kstan 6.5.5 lite ja5 rom...thanks gchris...i love my phone again...and btw the only thing screwing up this phone is samsung nad it`s customisation

Guest Wooler

Hi guys, I love this skin, congratulations gchris7!!!

Bu I have a little problem:

index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=48406

How i could remove the square present between the hours and minutes?

Thanks for your help.

Wooler

Tg01.bmp

Guest gchris7
Hi guys, I love this skin, congratulations gchris7!!!

Bu I have a little problem:

How i could remove the square present between the hours and minutes?

Thanks for your help.

Wooler

Thats strange. Whats your device?

Chris can't wait to get 1.3 but as i'm using i900 do u have any plan for wqvga?

Yeah it will support wqvga. Im waitting for some more qvga testing. Everything else is ready.

Edited by gchris7