[ROM] HD2 Leo2 Fusion / BETA 2 RELEASED TODAY

Guest rodrigofd

Guest Dr.Abo Fahad

Thanx Rodrigo,,,,,,,

I know I may sound silly , but I'm gonna ask you again :(

WM6.5 is really RAM eater , Would you consider Building another sense rom with WM6.1 ?!

I'm running Sense 2.5 with the same build you're using with the latest Ginkage driver and guess what ?! It's working even the setting Tab & options with almost 80.5 RAM left free :( . Of course music and photo tab is not unfortionately .

If you're answer would be the same as before , would you mind sharing us with you're Sense 2.5 package since you're leaving our area here ?? :(

Thanx Rodrigo,,,,,,,

I know I may sound silly , but I'm gonna ask you again :(

WM6.5 is really RAM eater , Would you consider Building another sense rom with WM6.1 ?!

I'm running Sense 2.5 with the same build you're using with the latest Ginkage driver and guess what ?! It's working even the setting Tab & options with almost 80.5 RAM left free :( . Of course music and photo tab is not unfortionately .

If you're answer would be the same as before , would you mind sharing us with you're Sense 2.5 package since you're leaving our area here ?? :(

very logical question :(

Edited by Ceco

Guest SelfCreation
Finally, a little personal comment about HD2 phone.

First of all, all general phone use opinions, and PARTICULARLY XDA ones, i think to be really very subjective and partial.. same phone, exact same version and circumstances, same action and multiple users report all random different conclusions.

To be fair, such phone does have some annoying uses, but i feel it to be in general, a great piece of hardware and gadget. I am , up to now, so extremely pissed off by Samsung, that , with the chance to make a best-seller wining phone, they screwed up in so many software aspects. It just sums up to the known fact that great hardware must be on the par with great software, or else it won't be of any use.

O2 phone has a lot of better features and details, but i simply love the way i feel using the HD2 and what HTC did with the interfase... as always, is mostly a matter of personal taste..

I agree , but you relise something , if u kep working on the HD2 ROM it would probly end up runing better on the O2 ( with lots of work in time )

I have 7diffrent windows phone and i Find that my HTC touch ( wm6.1 ) ran a better COOKED 6.5 then my O2 standar ROM on 6.5 ... evan doh its a better machine , i find that cooked roms WITH TIME!! have a way bigger potential

Guest rodrigofd

I HAVE RE-UPLOADED FILE. See original post. If you downloaded from Rapidshare some hours ago, and you didn't flash it yet, or are experiencing strange issues, why don't you give it a try to current file.. Thanks.

Guest jacklivehere
he is reuploading it,because he deleted it.

oh okie.. i just installed the first file he uploaded, and every thing working like charm sofar.

small issue i found sofar is

a) selection(like secting city for weather) in manila screen is not proper..