[ROM] HD2 Leo2 Fusion / BETA 2 RELEASED TODAY

Guest rodrigofd

Guest speedfrog
hello all ,

first , please excuse my bad english ( i m morrocan , and english is the third language in morroco :D ) ,

does is someone of you knows how to change the keyboard of htc-leo beta1 to azerty or change the swype one ^^ !

thx for u're help , and thx rogrigo for u're efforts ( can't wait for the beta2 :D )

download sip change

Guest ti994a2

The developers wouldnt be using this site as beta testing grounds. vodafone, Telstra Orange Verizon etc would they? Apparently the i8000 is the offical phone of the Vancouver winter games! On the TV commercials you can see clearing they have generated a fake display screen which masks the slowness and clumbsiness of this phone. Correct me if I am wrong, but is this really how new phone updates take place by us reporting bugs to the super geniuses of these phone companies? What about nokia etc...

ti994a2- maybe u right, maybe not. But this isnt the place for discussion like this. If u want go make new topic ^^ . Here i want to know what's going on with rodrigofd new rom, not your complaining :D

Edited by dzynio

I am waiting for some news about the Sense testing... i'll let you know ..

Dear Rodrigofd,

Glad t hear that. Will you be releasing a list of bugs that is found in this version?

Guest rodrigofd
Dear Rodrigofd,

Glad t hear that. Will you be releasing a list of bugs that is found in this version?

Yes , i am very aware of each present bug.. hope to reduce them as much as pos.

Guys,

While we are waiting for the Beta2 of Rodrigo's great work, take a look at this great Home Tab enchancement:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=625483

Let us know if you have successfully installed it and got it working (I'm testing other ROMs right now and cannot check). That would be a "good to have" option for the next ROM release.

Edited by ryhoo

Guest speedfrog
Guys,

While we are waiting for the Beta2 of Rodrigo's great work, take a look at this greak Home Tab enchancement:

Let us know if you have successfully installed it and got it working (I'm testing other ROMs right now and cannot check). That would be a "good to have" option for the next ROM release.

looks very good!

Guest NikAhmad
Thanx RodrigoFD,,

It seems we'er gonna wait for a long long time :D

I'm running Sense 2.5 on my WM6.1 KC lite rom , I still have got around 72 MB of free ram all tabs are working fairly except Music and HTC Album. I tried to install the newer version 2011 it worked but I think it has so many missed things. Of course same crashes happen if I attempt to add location and some other things else ..

Can you help me to fix album and audio manager ?! Also can you till me if somehow sense 2.5 is cooked in WM 6.1 would it use less ram ?!

Chainfair and Ginkage

It is a great contribution what you both have done so far , Would you mind help us again ?!

Salam Dr, i like to add sense 2.5 on K S Tan 6.5.5 lite version, can u guide how to do it, tqvm

Guest rodrigofd
Salam Dr, i like to add sense 2.5 on K S Tan 6.5.5 lite version, can u guide how to do it, tqvm

I wrote in other opportunities that's really hard to build sense 2.5 as a cab/installable package... it is too huge and has to many dependencies...

the only reasonable way i found was cooking it in .. maybe another user can make it installable.. i'll just focus on this project.

Guest ronalgps
Guys,

While we are waiting for the Beta2 of Rodrigo's great work, take a look at this great Home Tab enchancement:

HEY MAN JUST SEE HOW LOOK THE BETA 1 OF MR.RODRIG

WITH SOME ICO.CAB AND MODIFICATION HOME SCREEN FROM HTC HD 2 OF SOME MEMBER OF xda-developers BTV xda-developers

Home Tab enchancement: WORK VERY WELL BUT THE PROBLEM IS THE SLOWER OF OUR OMNIA 2 WITH SENSE 2.5

I STILL USING THE FIRST BETA COZ I LOVE THE COMBINATION OF SAMSUNG WITH SENSE NOT ONLY SENSE 2.5

BUT THE WAY HOW RODRIGO DO THE MENU START ONLY YOU DO IT MAN ONLY YOU CAN EDIT TO MANY REG LIKE THAT

THANK YOU AGAIN

post-515169-1266759941_thumb.png

post-515169-1266759954_thumb.png

post-515169-1266759965_thumb.png

post-515169-1266759992_thumb.png

post-515169-1266760000_thumb.png

post-515169-1266764225_thumb.png

post-515169-1266764240_thumb.png

Edited by ronalgps

Hi!

First I want to tell that I check forum every day for Mr. Rodrigo's Beta2, but I'm interested in your way to modify Beta1. Will you post some links to the cabs you are using and tell how you get rid of Beta1 small bugs? And please tell what is working, what - don't, how is the battery life, etc.

Thank you in advance

P.S. THANK YOU Mr. RODRIGO!!! I'm still waiting Beta2

Guest Dr.Abo Fahad

Wa Alikum Assalam ( Peace ) ,, Just do follow the instructions here :-

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...-sence-2-5-cab/

Also download and install HTC FrameWork frome here :-

Happy now,,,,,,,,,,

http://www.freeza-inc.com/freezaROM/OEMCAB/

I wrote in other opportunities that's really hard to build sense 2.5 as a cab/installable package... it is too huge and has to many dependencies...

the only reasonable way i found was cooking it in .. maybe another user can make it installable.. i'll just focus on this project.

???! I'm wondering that you're saying such a thing ,, you're brilliant enough to do it :D

In fact there is installable cab and it's working ( 1922 and 2011 ). I asked you the packages before cuz I thought I can compile it into a cab !

BTW build 2012 is out , you may wanna check it out :D

Edited by Dr.Abo Fahad

Guest ronalgps
Hi!

First I want to tell that I check forum every day for Mr. Rodrigo's Beta2, but I'm interested in your way to modify Beta1. Will you post some links to the cabs you are using and tell how you get rid of Beta1 small bugs? And please tell what is working, what - don't, how is the battery life, etc.

Thank you in advance

P.S. THANK YOU Mr. RODRIGO!!! I'm still waiting Beta2

I DONT KNOW IF YOU MEAN THE CAB TO I USED IN THE PHOTO ABOVE

ICON http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=558172

BATTERY.A BIG PROBLEM WITHOUT TOUCH ONLY TALKING .SENDING SMS SOMETHING LIKE THAT EASY 1.05 DAY

INTERNET .MUSIC.TOUCHING ALL IN CONFIGURATION SUPER FAST SOME HOURS 5.6. OF 7 HOUR MUSIC

THAT IS IN MY CAUSE I DONT KNOW FOR SOMEONE ELSE WITH NEW E-BOOT IF YOU FLASH THIS ROM SEE TO YOU SET THE BRIGHTNESS IN AUTO ADJUSTMENT AND THE CPU AT AUTO FOR THE BATTERY LIFE

WALLPAPER

ANIMATED WALLPAPER DOESN'T WORK

SOME PROBLEM THE THE SCREEN SLEEP MODE THAT DOESN'T WORK BUT IF YOU USE S2U2 LIKE SCREEN LOCK THAT HELP YOU

I HOOP YOU UNDERSTAND

Edited by ronalgps

BATTERY.A BIG PROBLEM WITHOUT TOUCH ONLY TALKING .SENDING SMS SOMETHING LIKE THAT EASY 1.05 DAY

INTERNET .MUSIC.TOUCHING ALL IN CONFIGURATION SUPER FAST SOME HOURS 5.6. OF 7 HOUR MUSIC

THAT IS IN MY CAUSE I DONT KNOW FOR SOMEONE ELSE WITH NEW E-BOOT IF YOU FLASH THIS ROM SEE TO YOU SET THE BRIGHTNESS IN AUTO ADJUSTMENT AND THE CPU AT AUTO FOR THE BATTERY LIFE

WALLPAPER

SOME PROBLEM THE THE SCREEN SLEEP MODE THAT DOESN'T WORK BUT IF YOU USE S2U2 LIKE SCREEN LOCK THAT HELP YOU

I HOOP YOU UNDERSTAND

Thank you for a quick answer! I'm using Secany's JA5 ROM with Samsung Today. Battery life is AMAZING (30 min a day conversations) - lasts a WEEK!

BUT I like that Sense 2.5. Thank you again

Guest ronalgps
Thank you for a quick answer! I'm using Secany's JA5 ROM with Samsung Today. Battery life is AMAZING (30 min a day conversations) - lasts a WEEK!

BUT I like that Sense 2.5. Thank you again

THIS E-BOOT OF Secany's JA5 IS SUPER GOOD

FOR THE REST IS NOTHING

I JUST WANT TO SAY MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS ROM AMAZING IF WE COULD HAVE 1 GHz Processor LIKE HTC OF OTHER I WILL BE HAPPY

Guest monyozt

WALLPAPER

I HOOP YOU UNDERSTAND

no need to use CAPSLOCK to reply post