Samsung WidgetPlus for Lite rom user (updated on 02/21/10)

Guest NewForce

Guest NewForce
Hi

how can I do to remove two pages to remain with a single page?

thank you very much!

sorry for my English

:(

You can't do that, unless there's a Shockwave Flash file expert come to the rescue. Obviously I'm not the one. :(

Guest NewForce
Hi. What are the part 2 and part 3 for ? Does it mean these have to be installed in order after Part 1? Thanks.

merdock, you'll need to download all 3 parts in order to extract Samsung WidgetPlus installation file successfully.

Guest NewForce
i really want this widgetplus for LEO2 ROM

Yes, you can use my packed SamsungWidget Plus JB1 vesion in bro rodrigofd LEO2 rom.

Tested myself since yesterday and WidgetPlus run smooth like icing on a cake. :(

(Currently I am exploring bro rodrigofd LEO2 rom, to see how good it go)

Edited by NewForce

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bravogee

hi newforce. thank you very much for your widgetplus no icon. it works beautifully on JB1. my 3 today screens are now very lovely to look at without those ugly numbers. i tried flashing to the new JB3 rom but your no-icon trick does not work on JB3. can you please make a new one to work on JB3 . . . Thanks

Guest NewForce
hi newforce. thank you very much for your widgetplus no icon. it works beautifully on JB1. my 3 today screens are now very lovely to look at without those ugly numbers. i tried flashing to the new JB3 rom but your no-icon trick does not work on JB3. can you please make a new one to work on JB3 . . . Thanks

I like to, but after trying a few Lite JB3 rom's previously, I was disappointed with them.

Currently I had flashed Omnia2 back to secany official JB1.

Or maybe you can help me to upload the JB3 WidgetPlus.swf (located in Windows directory) to here and I'll try to change it, if I could.

Guest sioppao

how do we edit the SMS notifications widget to link to another program instead of jInbox???

can't seem to get new widgets/search widgets as well...where can i download online?

Edited by sioppao

Guest NewForce
how do we edit the SMS notifications widget to link to another program instead of jInbox???

can't seem to get new widgets/search widgets as well...where can i download online?

Which rom are you using?

You'll need download new widget by using "MORE Widgets" widget.

Guest bravogee
I like to, but after trying a few Lite JB3 rom's previously, I was disappointed with them.

Currently I had flashed Omnia2 back to secany official JB1.

Or maybe you can help me to upload the JB3 WidgetPlus.swf (located in Windows directory) to here and I'll try to change it, if I could.

here is the widgetplus.swf for the JB3, hope u can remove the big numbers. thank you very much

WidgetPlus.swf

i tried copy/pasting again to windows folder and this time it worked. my JB3 today screens are now clean and uncluttered!

thanks New Force!

Edited by bravogee

Guest NewForce
here is the widgetplus.swf for the JB3, hope u can remove the big numbers. thank you very much

WidgetPlus.swf

i tried copy/pasting again to windows folder and this time it worked. my JB3 today screens are now clean and uncluttered!

thanks New Force!

bravogee,

Sorry for late reply, I was busy today.

Just downloaded your copy, found it was the same version as the one in JB1 rom.

Lastly, great to know it now work for you. <_<

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rgsekula

I have a factory rom US VZW i920 with the widgets already installed.. I ahve played with all the UIs and I like the widgets best. but there isnt a whole lot of useful ones.

I was hoping that one of y'all that has installed the .cab from this Thread Samsung Widget Plus could upload some of the .wgt files from your /windows directory after the install.

I really like the shortcut manager in a long row rather than a block, and the notification manager.

I also attched the wqvga widgets from the i910 / Omnia. I like the smaller size of the weather and news applet.

f_13he17nam_0028b27.jpg

t_13he17nam_0028b27.jpg

AccuWeather_Octans_2320592744.zip

CNN_Octans_4245557382.zip

• 3 months later...
Guest azza6

If there was only 1 page would the RAM usage drop dramatically? I do like the widgets plus interface.. I'll start using it again once there's only 1 page. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Can I assume that this does not work on the i920?

I installed it, and it started ok. But at first it had no Shortcut widget. Using the More Widgets, when I taped a category I got a sim card error.

I remembered that I had put in the modified widgetplus.swf, so I reverted back to the original.

Now I had Shortcuts, but when I went to add a shortcut, I got the 'unsigned' error. Also is there a 'My Favorites'?

Thanks.

• 5 months later...