[ROM] Full ROM WM6.5.3 build 28223 WWE

Guest KSTAN

Thanks KSTAN!

Any ETA for a LITE version of this ROM ?

dagb

Can't promise when, can see that with each released, Samsung added more stuffs and/or improved on some of the interface.

hopefully this week if i have some spare time else could be next :D

Guest AndrewTan

Smaill Review

Pros

- Great ROM release by KSTAN, this is my 1st time trying KSTAN ROM and KSTAN did a great job on it.

- All features by Samsung is working well without any issue. (I like it so much!)

- Scrollbar in Dialer fix. (Bravo!)

Cons

- As usual "X" button is not working. (I try most of WM 6.5.X custom ROM and non of it is working either)

- Auto popup of keyboard in Phonebook is annoying. (Due to issue of original I8000NXXJB1 ROM)

Wish

- Possible to re-allign the Samsung Widget Plus to fit properly.

- Fixing the JB1 auto popup of keyboard in Phonebook. (Turn off SIP auto deploy did not solved the problem)

Attached below some screenshot of this ROM + Condor GT Black Edition WVGA theme

4358921273_89ea6d8286_o.png4359661504_2cfd605c0f_o.png

4359661566_dc61aa9ab6_o.png4358920893_d8f6c3bd55_o.png

4359661692_dd5f667fac_o.png4358981403_dc3699b577_o.png

Edited by AndrewTan

Guest Michael Pang

hi andrew,

don't you have any issue with PlumSIP

and also how much memory on fresh soft reset?

thx

Smaill Review

Pros

- Great ROM release by KSTAN, this is my 1st time trying KSTAN ROM and KSTAN did a great job on it.

- All features by Samsung is working well without any issue. (I like it so much!)

- Scrollbar in Dialer fix. (Bravo!)

Cons

- As usual "X" button is not working. (I try most of WM 6.5.X custom ROM and non of it is working either)

- Auto popup of keyboard in Phonebook is annoying. (Due to issue of original I8000NXXJB1 ROM)

Wish

- Possible to re-allign the Samsung Widget Plus to fit properly.

- Fixing the JB1 auto popup of keyboard in Phonebook. (Turn off SIP auto deploy did not solved the problem)

Attached below some screenshot of this ROM + Condor GT Black Edition WVGA theme

4358921273_89ea6d8286_o.png4359661504_2cfd605c0f_o.png

4359661566_dc61aa9ab6_o.png4358920893_d8f6c3bd55_o.png

4359661692_dd5f667fac_o.png4358981403_dc3699b577_o.png

Guest AndrewTan
hi andrew,

don't you have any issue with PlumSIP

and also how much memory on fresh soft reset?

thx

If you use the custom made or original I8000XSO???.CSC in any version of WM 6.5.X, the PlumSIP cannot work. You need to re-install the PlumSIP to get it working back.

I get around 60MB free of Program RAM after restart. (with PlumSIP and Swype SIP install)

4359795402_917b70baae_o.png4359055945_b775730503_o.png

Guest Michael Pang

hi andrew,

thx for your reply. it seems that there is small display issue on PlumSIP. the keyboard layout is blocked part of the bottom bar, as the bottom bar is thicker now.

If you use the custom made or original I8000XSO???.CSC in any version of WM 6.5.X, the PlumSIP cannot work. You need to re-install the PlumSIP to get it working back.

I get around 60MB free of Program RAM after restart. (with PlumSIP and Swype SIP install)

4359795402_917b70baae_o.png4359055945_b775730503_o.png

Edited by Michael Pang

Guest AndrewTan
hi andrew,

thx for your reply. it seems that there is small display issue on PlumSIP. the keyboard layout is blocked part of the bottom bar, as the bottom bar is thicker now.

At the moment all keyboard layout is blocking the bottom bar in WM 6.5.X not only the PlumSIP. (except the original Microsoft keyboard)

Guest cicciosprint
sorry, this ROM is only in English.

I would be VERY interested to try this ROM out too, as I would love to get a hint of what WinMo 6.5.3/.5 is all about (not that great from what I read, and WM7 is shaping up to be an iPhone copycat): so even flashing with an European CSC, for example, wouldn't net me French? Is there a way to create a ROM which includes other languages along with just WWE?

Also, why 6.5.3 and not .5?

Thanks!

Guest Michael Pang
At the moment all keyboard layout is blocking the bottom bar in WM 6.5.X not only the PlumSIP. (except the original Microsoft keyboard)

thx for your reply. cheers.

Guest Michael Pang

hi andrew,

there is a build of 梅花 input method which cliamed to be fixed with the new Thick bottom bar. see if it is worked

[CAB] 发个点讯梅花V6.1.0010增强版,VGA版,已修改好适合新特性不

Guest AndrewTan
hi andrew,

there is a build of 梅花 input method which cliamed to be fixed with the new Thick bottom bar. see if it is worked

[CAB] 发个点讯梅花V6.1.0010增强版,VGA版,已修改好适合新特性不

Guest milootoo
Can't promise when, can see that with each released, Samsung added more stuffs and/or improved on some of the interface.

hopefully this week if i have some spare time else could be next :D

Thanks for your custom ROM. I'll wait for ur lite ROM for this version. I hope that ur next ROm support MMS features.. :D Thanks in advance..

A stupid question here.

Do I have to flash Secany's JB1 first then flash KSTAN's 6.5.3 ROM.

Or just flash KSTAN's 6.5.3 ROM straight away from my KSTAN's 6.5.3 JA5

Thks for adv.

Edited by jkgtan

Mediafire links in 1st post

dear kstan

any chance to get the csc file attached with this rom? in fact there's a possibilty that it is supporting arabic, my native lang :D

thanks in advance :D

I would be VERY interested to try this ROM out too, as I would love to get a hint of what WinMo 6.5.3/.5 is all about (not that great from what I read, and WM7 is shaping up to be an iPhone copycat): so even flashing with an European CSC, for example, wouldn't net me French? Is there a way to create a ROM which includes other languages along with just WWE?

Also, why 6.5.3 and not .5?

Thanks!

I'm French too so just select XEF in the CSC

Hello, can anyone talk about bugs?Are they the same like CF Chong said right here http://www.modaco.com/content-page/293492/...roms/page/4640/ Post #4645 ?????

1) During calls, the volume up/down buttons are still affecting the PDA volume and not the call volume

2) Unable to insert contacts to photo contacts in Samsung Today

3) Not all photos showing in all/incoming/outgoing/missed calls lists

4) A number of notifications (popup at the bottom of screen) unable to display in other screens other than the Today screen

Changes to JB1

1) The menu in Wireless Manager only display the "Data con. Settings". The wifi and bluetooth settings are no longer available here.

2) The lock screen is displayed immediately...no lag anymore.

really daft question here its never been a problem and im clued up with file types but how am i supposed to extract the 001 002 and 003 ? winnrar wont let me and neither will 7zip.

really daft question here its never been a problem and im clued up with file types but how am i supposed to extract the 001 002 and 003 ? winnrar wont let me and neither will 7zip.

no worries, got it extracted :D

Guest mihai_mihai
Hello, can anyone talk about bugs?Are they the same like CF Chong said right here http://www.modaco.com/content-page/293492/...roms/page/4640/ Post #4645 ?????

1) During calls, the volume up/down buttons are still affecting the PDA volume and not the call volume

2) Unable to insert contacts to photo contacts in Samsung Today

3) Not all photos showing in all/incoming/outgoing/missed calls lists

4) A number of notifications (popup at the bottom of screen) unable to display in other screens other than the Today screen

Changes to JB1

1) The menu in Wireless Manager only display the "Data con. Settings". The wifi and bluetooth settings are no longer available here.

2) The lock screen is displayed immediately...no lag anymore.

none of this bugs on my phone kstan or clean secany jb1 just that battey drain too fast-30hours 57% from 4-5 days in ja5

i belive that not all o2 are having same hardware build(mine made in koreea 8 GB dono more about it)

Edited by mihai_mihai

none of this bugs on my phone kstan or clean secany jb1 just that battey drain too fast-30hours 57% from 4-5 days in ja5

i belive that not all o2 are having same hardware build(mine made in koreea 8 GB dono more about it)

ok thanks I will try it :D