[ROM] i8000 custom ROMs by Sonblack from PDAViet

Guest Lancez

Guest Lancez
how can i keep my singapore CSC and Phone part?? Ok i'll try downloading 3 part.rar link u post... :) ;) :P ;) :P :D

looks like u r not from singapore, are you? anyway, if u really want to keep singapore CSC and phone part just simply select JC1 eboot and JC1 PDA part then leave CSC and phone part blank. otherwise, u can use included CSC and phone part to flash ur phone along with eboot and PDA part.

Guest Henrie
looks like u r not from singapore, are you? anyway, if u really want to keep singapore CSC and phone part just simply select JC1 eboot and JC1 PDA part then leave CSC and phone part blank. otherwise, u can use included CSC and phone part to flash ur phone along with eboot and PDA part.

yup ur right i'm not from singapore.... i'm from indonesian.... ;) sorry if i ask u to much about my phone... :) coz i'm noobs abaout this phone... :P

anyway which part .rar must i extract to my omnia, 1,2 or 3? or i just choose one part to my phone???

thx

Guest Lancez
yup ur right i'm not from singapore.... i'm from indonesian.... ;) sorry if i ask u to much about my phone... :) coz i'm noobs abaout this phone... :P

anyway which part .rar must i extract to my omnia, 1,2 or 3? or i just choose one part to my phone???

thx

you can get all the info from here.

if u have more questions regarding sonblack's ROM, feel free to ask.

Guest bouboule

Very good ROM

I try it since yesterday and it seems to be ok

Very fast ROM

The touch is very good

The only problems that i found :

- Impossible to use Fring (connect to wifi but don't find Wifi-Network)

- Igo8 freeze a lot

This probles were already in the SB11 ROM

Guest Lancez
Very good ROM

I try it since yesterday and it seems to be ok

Very fast ROM

The touch is very good

The only problems that i found :

- Impossible to use Fring (connect to wifi but don't find Wifi-Network)

- Igo8 freeze a lot

This probles were already in the SB11 ROM

am running garmin on mine, no bugs so far. i heard that Igo8 always have problems with WinMo, is that true?

Guest bouboule
am running garmin on mine, no bugs so far. i heard that Igo8 always have problems with WinMo, is that true?

No problem between Igo8 and WinMo before

I have problem with the last Igo 8 but not with another old one :)

Guest enrico988

Hey guys, I'll write in this post cause you are using builds 23547/23549.

I have a problem with tmail (Windows application for SMS/eMails). Could anyone please check if this bug is applied also to your rom? (Else it's my fault :))

Check Sent Messages and Deleted Messages tabs.

100320123752.png

Thanks for the attention,

cheers.

Guest Lancez
Hey guys, I'll write in this post cause you are using builds 23547/23549.

I have a problem with tmail (Windows application for SMS/eMails). Could anyone please check if this bug is applied also to your rom? (Else it's my fault :))

Check Sent Messages and Deleted Messages tabs.

Thanks for the attention,

cheers.

looks like language issue to me.

Guest contable
Does anyone know how to activate the default Stext in titanium? Or how to modify Ctext to open Samsung sms

I think you can change this here: HKLM/software/microsoft/shell/rai/

If you replace a system app like tmail.exe you must add the full path of the sms_mms.exe or jinbox.exe: \windows\sms_mms.exe

Try and reply

Guest contable
Did you checked your rom?

I don´t have this problem.

I think it´s a problem of your regional settings. Which csc file did you use for flashing the rom ?

Guest redzone321
I think you can change this here: HKLM/software/microsoft/shell/rai/

If you replace a system app like tmail.exe you must add the full path of the sms_mms.exe or jinbox.exe: \windows\sms_mms.exe

Try and reply

tried that didnt work. I think its hard coded in a dll somewhere.

easiest is if someone could cab up the original Stext . please?

Guest enrico988
I don´t have this problem.

I think it´s a problem of your regional settings. Which csc file did you use for flashing the rom ?

Custom italian CSC_JC1

Guest Lancez
Did you checked your rom?

i use english all the time but i do need chinese support on my phone too, so i installed chinese font cab along with chinese keyboard as well. everything is good. but i havent tried other languages. my regional setting is english USA.

Guest contable
Custom italian CSC_JC1

Here is the way I flashed:

1. CSC NXXJB1 from secany´s thread

2. In octan´s downloader I have choosen the CSC file XXEUR, language: english uk

3. After rebooting I have changed the regional settings to German

No problems at all.

Guest contable

I´m not a rom cooker, but I know that the most roms are WWE roms, so you should choose english language while flashing.

If I´m wrong please correct me.

Guest Lancez
I´m not a rom cooker, but I know that the most roms are WWE roms, so you should choose english language while flashing.

If I´m wrong please correct me.

you r perfectly right about that :)

different regional CSC might give u certain language support, but english language is a must when it comes to flashing. i have tried flashing SB12 with EURJB1 and included PV3 CSC which comes within SB12 package, both of them dont have english support. but if i flash with extracted CSC from ZUJC1, i can read chinese charactor without installing chinese font.

Edited by Lancez