[12.09.2010] [ROM] I8000 CUSTOM WM6.5(.x) ROM FROM PDAVIET by Sonblack

Guest sonblack

SB30 is completed! Today I will release and stop cooking a little time for my business in future.

I'll still cook for I8000 if I have free time.

this is very good news. but please you continue cooking.

Guest sonblack
When SB30 link added?

Now is 4.15 PM 6 Sep 2010 in Vietnam.

After 9.00 PM I start uploading because now I have to work in my office!

The ROM is in my computer at home :P

This is the picture of LockScreen I used:

screenshot5fq.png

Edited by sonblack

Now is 4.15 PM 6 Sep 2010 in Vietnam.

After 9.00 PM I start uploading because now I have to work in my office!

The ROM is in my computer at home :P

I am very excited.

I was wondering. What is your job?

And finally: Vietnam's basketball team is not good? because vietnam didn't play world basketball championship in İSTANBUL.

Edited by hazar

Guest sonblack
I am very excited.

I was wondering. What is your job?

And finally: Vietnam's basketball team is not good? because vietnam didn't play world basketball championship in İSTANBUL.

My job is works of Vice-Director of a Company in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) for manufacturing Polyurethane and EVA shoe sole products. :P So busy all day!

Edited by sonblack

Guest contable
The ROM SB30 is released!

Enjoy it!

Friend,

glad to see that SB30 is released. Thanks again for very good teamwork including Omar Junior !

BTW the promo image looks great !

Cheers

contable

Guest jmsmartins

@sonblack

thanks for sb30, downloading now.. it's a pitty that u will leave us for such a long time. Hope u don't stop cooking definitly for i8000.

good luck in your business and ur personal projects.

hope to hear from u soon

take care

J

Guest sonblack
@sonblack

thanks for sb30, downloading now.. it's a pitty that u will leave us for such a long time. Hope u don't stop cooking definitly for i8000.

good luck in your business and ur personal projects.

hope to hear from u soon

take care

J

Thank you so much, jmsmartins

I don't stop cooking for a long time. I still can do if I have free time.

I don't leave my I8000. :P

Guest jmsmartins

Testing sb30 for 1hour..

found 1 bug so far: if a contact name has a space, for example "abd def", when u try to reply to a message in message tab, u will get the name on the recipient field. this will cause an error, like invalid recipient and u have to change the recipient manually. a fix for this will be great, otherwise we have to edit the entire phonebook, or enter the recipients manually.

cheers

Wow, these pics look great!

I wold love to use this rom. It look like fast, and if it doesn´t have such a high Ram consumption... Compared to many other Interfaces :)

But I haven´t flashed a 6.5Rom for the last 4Month now... And I think I won´t do this in the near future.

It´s a pitty that you don´t have time to cook 6.5.3 in the near future. :P

Good luck with your Job. I´ll have an eye on your Thread...

Regards

Guest contable
Testing sb30 for 1hour..

found 1 bug so far: if a contact name has a space, for example "abd def", when u try to reply to a message in message tab, u will get the name on the recipient field. this will cause an error, like invalid recipient and u have to change the recipient manually. a fix for this will be great, otherwise we have to edit the entire phonebook, or enter the recipients manually.

cheers

Do you use Samsung Sms-Mms.exe ?

With MS Messaging no problem here...

Guest jmsmartins
Wow, these pics look great!

I wold love to use this rom. It look like fast, and if it doesn´t have such a high Ram consumption... Compared to many other Interfaces :)

But I haven´t flashed a 6.5Rom for the last 4Month now... And I think I won´t do this in the near future.

It´s a pitty that you don´t have time to cook 6.5.3 in the near future. :P

Good luck with your Job. I´ll have an eye on your Thread...

Regards

if u like 6.5.x more, try sb29. it's an amazing piece of art from Son and his team! i get at least 47-48Mb of RAM, after couple days of use. and it doesn't lag, crash, or other stupid things

cheers

Edited by jmsmartins

Guest jmsmartins
Testing sb30 for 1hour..

cheers

EDIT: SOLVED! (thanks Contable!)

this was caused by having 2 copys of each contact (SIM and DEVICE).. i solved it by using the app "SIM Show Hide" in tools folder to hide my SIM information (contacts included of course)

cheers

Guest jmsmartins

@Sonblack: sorry to repeat my post, i'm not sure u had the chance to read it, but since u didn't reply i post it again. Please answer me when u have time.

thank u so much, sb30 is running GREAT!!!

cheers

@sonblack:

i see u changed the topi title, are u uploading today?

there's one thing i would like to ask u, if u have time for it (i thing it doesn't take much time :P ) - if the rom hasn't samsung sms-mms, can u make a cab that works properly please? i tried a cab from JD4 (the newest i found) in beta test rom and it only worked partially. thank u very much in advance

cheers

Guest contable
@Sonblack: sorry to repeat my post, i'm not sure u had the chance to read it, but since u didn't reply i post it again. Please answer me when u have time.

thank u so much, sb30 is running GREAT!!!

cheers

Dr. J,

it´s easy for Son to share a Samsung Sms-Mms.exe but you will have again a reply problem on messaging tab of JMLToday skin...

Believe me.

I know that MS Messaging looks shitty but works much faster than Samsung messaging and needs less ram.

So we decided not to cook in.

Cheers

contable

Guest contable
Always a very good job from teamwork !

Felicitations again !

A++

Thanks again, JMHL !

I totally agree with you: only because of the very good teamwork this rom series is possible.

SB Rom´s with JMLToday support are the only non-Sense roms under the top 3 roms in i8000 Omnia II section.

That´s a result of good teamwork.

So keep on supporting our rom thread, you are always welcome !

Cheers

contable