i908 ZUIF2 vs. XBIJ1 JN Foundation ROM's

Guest jo-the-ripper

Guest seisman
Guys

please i need your help in small but annoying problem

when i flash with JN Roms ( tried diffrent ones ) , the middle pad doesnot act as enter when i press it down , but it is is working well in moving between items

but when i tried another rom from OCK , every thing is ok

what really drive me crazy is that when the screen in standby and i press the middle pad down it react and the phone is now up and screen light

so the pad doenot have a problem

so why it is doing that

waitting for yuor help guys

Any ideas pro...

Guest zyonbv
does your phone start? if it does, hard reset by holding call and end buttons. when it finishes and you see "tap screen to set up your..blabla" turn your phone off. charge it to full when it's off.

download original rom from samsung website

use original rom from samsung and try flashing. you might need to hex edit it to your current rom version-i think there is guide to that somewhere.

when you do all above, download your favourite rom !again! (delete the one you had trouble now) and flash as it was stock. maybe even on other computer if you have possibility.

I have tried with hard reset. My phone is working good but the Rom it's imposible, I want to change it!

Now I'm trying to update with original ROM, but here is a problem too. When I go to official site I have to enter "Your Omnia Version" which I can't see it on my device.

Guest andrew.mazlim
thanks. i am a heavy sms and phone user. maybe that explains the drop of 10mb or more of ram.

btw, noticed that you are interchanging MB (megabytes) and % in terms of RAM. Good thing that the free program memory of our omnia ranges from 97+ to 98+Mb making the use of percentage more or less equal to the MB values. cheers. :(

Glad I helped. Btw, I'm talking with "computer" terms, since I'm not a strong "mobile" user, while I'm a fanatic pc user. Also, to me, the i900/i910 is by far the best pda/mobile for at least two years! I couldn't understand it when I bought it (with the original english version, I was very disapointed), but after so many flashing I believe this phone (omnia) is superb!

(I can't say the same thing for the successor, the i8000. Many former i900 users, mates of mine, bought the i8000 and they sold it and turned back to i900... Don't know why.)

Guest joža
I have tried with hard reset. My phone is working good but the Rom it's imposible, I want to change it!

Now I'm trying to update with original ROM, but here is a problem too. When I go to official site I have to enter "Your Omnia Version" which I can't see it on my device.

download singapore or philiphines. it won't ask you for version.

Guest X-pro

If you're trying to go back to original samsung rom's this thread might help http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...rsion-tutorial/

Guest jmsmartins

finally got my i900 back, after more than 2 months waiting for it to be repaired. since it was under warranty the repaired it for free. because of all the comments i've read and also my previous experience (having flashed thousands of roms) i decided to give a chance to m2d carbon v2.

the first impressions are great, i don't remember very well how my i900 was before because i bought an O2 ~one month ago but i can say it's almost as smooth as my i8000 :( also i900 has a better group of cookers imho.

i can say both phones have similar performance, but i8000 is still faster and smoother.. and the screen, OMG huuuuge difference.

nevertheless with this rom on my i900 i'm divided between using O1 or O2, wich i think is the best compliment i could give to JN foundation.

thank u both for all :(

next i will try neo le diable

Edited by jmsmartins

Guest andrew.mazlim

Is it possible, someone who's using "G-Carbon" to share me his HTCHomeSettings.xml file, please?

I have a problem with the Action Operator screen and I want to check the original "G-Carbon" .xml file...

Thxs.

Guest Pako777
Fixed cab for use to save picture files from camera in time format (YYMMDD_time)

"special thanks P'Dhee PDAMOBIZ" :(

You so think ?? :(

Never took a photo with K.Radd's rom, but I find that strange (he didn't have that photo date in his roms).

I think K.Radd is using Pako777's Modded Camera. Isn't the photo date included?

yes.. thanks.. :o this applet version DXIA1

Guest yougz
Any ideas pro...

I also had the same prob. - change your phone bin

to something else mine is now - i900dxif1 from sector rom

Guest yougz
This rom I'm using myself; perfect rom. Since you like to using SPB Shell, why you picked a M2D rom? For instance, why you didn't choose the Rosso Senso?

Thanks for reply

i am not a lover of the senso look

guess ill give it a try now though

any idea on the music problem

any help will be appreciated as i play music all the time

Guest seisman
I also had the same prob. - change your phone bin

to something else mine is now - i900dxif1 from sector rom

thanks man , it works

my problem is no longer exist because of you

Guest nujke71

Hi. I have i908 ZUIF2 Vs. XBIJ1 WM 6.5.X build 23563 Titanium and all is working fine, but recently i flash omnia with DXIF1 and since than my wifi doesnt work. Before that are working fine. It says it is connect but when try to open opera or something else it says that connection is off. From pc and activesync internet working fine. Does anybody know anything about this. Thanks.

Guest andrew.mazlim
Thanks for reply

i am not a lover of the senso look

guess ill give it a try now though

any idea on the music problem

any help will be appreciated as i play music all the time

No idea (about music); I have a mp3 player for music, I don't using omnia for listening tracks.

Guest yougz
Hi. I have i908 ZUIF2 Vs. XBIJ1 WM 6.5.X build 23563 Titanium and all is working fine, but recently i flash omnia with DXIF1 and since than my wifi doesnt work. Before that are working fine. It says it is connect but when try to open opera or something else it says that connection is off. From pc and activesync internet working fine. Does anybody know anything about this. Thanks.

Did you try a soft reset

if that dosent a hard reset will

Guest doronwin

excellent piece of work !!!

one problem though (for me at least) , the upper task bar doesnt respond as it used to, why is that ? can you enlarge it a bit - i guess my fingers are a bit to thick for it now. whenever i try to reach the unaswered call icon it turn into mission impossible.

pls help...

tks

doron.

Guest andrew.mazlim
very pretty titanium sense rosso,but,I have found a little bug..if you switch from portrait to landscape mode,the clock's number goin' crazy..I do a photo to explain better the bug :( :

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8978/cimg3441u.jpg

could be a part phone problem?actually Ihave XXIB2

Α friend of mine that using this rom had the same problem, but he told me the problem is fixing automatically after a while. I don't know if this is true or a "fairytale", but I just wrote what he told me.

Guest 4l3554ndr0
Α friend of mine that using this rom had the same problem, but he told me the problem is fixing automatically after a while. I don't know if this is true or a "fairytale", but I just wrote what he told me.

maybe it's right,but I suppose It's a real bug..whitch phone part got your friend?

i have the same problem to the lg keyboard..when i compose a text message,the keyboard not show me what I write,and if I use the "full screen mode",the first part of the keyboard (QWERTYUI) redoubles..

It's an another bug?

Guest andrew.mazlim
maybe it's right,but I suppose It's a real bug..whitch phone part got your friend?

i have the same problem to the lg keyboard..when i compose a text message,the keyboard not show me what I write,and if I use the "full screen mode",the first part of the keyboard (QWERTYUI) redoubles..

It's an another bug?

Same as me, DXIF1... and he's using Resco input, while I'm using SPB.

Guest 4l3554ndr0

ok,i found that there is a button called "update" that do a screen refresh.. :(

is there any theme for titanium sense rosso?

Guest 4l3554ndr0
For Titanium, I was always using that:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...vga-wqvga-qvga/

Best, for my taste.

Wow!very pretty!I like too!thanks

The only "problem"is the lg xt9 keyboard's bug..i have installed the default omnia keyboard,but I can't because "i don't have permissions" :(

is there any patch?I had try resco keyboard,but there was several problem..actually i have omnia lite keyboard,but is very very slow to response.

any suggestions? :(