i908 ZUIF2 vs. XBIJ1 JN Foundation ROM's

Guest jo-the-ripper

Guest andrew.mazlim
Have plenty of new stunning looking roms in German forum but here zero....its been really long since they gave us the last rom....still waiting..

Well, they're Germans alright, they're making for their folks.

Anyways, I'm happy with my rom now (OCK's "UltraLite" 23563, exactly the same as "G-Carbon v2", but EXTREMELY more "light"), I installed all my favorite apps without others I don't using and I made the visual part, looking exactly as I wanted to be.

But... I would like to see a new "JN" rom, by all means.

Guest lutharigno

i see there's not much movement in the way of new rom updates here. Hope the guys come back with something new soon. I do have a couple issues that haven't been addressed.

1. If i go to contacts select one and try to send an sms to a contact that has first and last name set up, messaging tries to make the name two different people and gets screwed up. I have to manually correct it to get it to send the message.

2. I tried to rearrange the fav people i have saved on the speed dial tab and now things are FUBAR! If i try to dial my mom it calls my house. I tried to dial a friend and called my job. Anyone have a fix for this besides removing/adding them all again?

Guest MimomaN

guys , i am still using "build 23563 V2 G-Carbon" , and i am still happy with it :)

no " real " problem so far , so i am still on it

but i have important question about S2U2

the orange battery " the lamp " doesn't moving while charging , why ?

i saw a lot of ppl on youtube using S2U2 on omnia and the orange battery lamp is moving while charging

so any idea about that ?

thanx in advance :D

Edited by MimomaN

Guest kennethchia
guys , i am still using "build 23563 V2 G-Carbon" , and i am still happy with it :)

no " real " problem so far , so i am still on it

but i have important question about S2U2

the orange battery " the lamp " doesn't moving while charging , why ?

i saw a lot of ppl on youtube using S2U2 on omnia and the orange battery lamp is moving while charging

so any idea about that ?

thanx in advance :D

+1

Guest Mothamoz

Mine is moving just like it should, but who gives a badword anyways? It's just some stupid animation that you shouldn't be looking at anyway since I don't think you use your phone alot when it is being charged right?

Guest MimomaN
Mine is moving just like it should, but who gives a badword anyways? It's just some stupid animation that you shouldn't be looking at anyway since I don't think you use your phone alot when it is being charged right?

lol , yeah i know , it would be even funny to ask about that :D

but i don't like to feel " i think i missed something " :angry: .. all the cake is mine , so why i leave small piece ?

Guest Mothamoz

Well then it's a very very small piece of the cake you are leaving behind then :angry: But I'm sorry to say that I don't know whats up with your animation :D

Guest andrew.mazlim

I'm wondering... Is there ANYONE German user (from us, here), to visit the "JN's" GERMAN site of theirs and tell them..., we (here) REALLY-REALLY expecting/waiting new updates?!

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest andrew.mazlim
Its very quiet here.....since loooonnnng time......already....but still waitingggg.....

Indeed! No problem, though. I'm very happy with that 23563 OCK's "UltraLite"; but it don't hurts to try a NEW "JN" rom, right?

Guest Rebels
Indeed! No problem, though. I'm very happy with that 23563 OCK's "UltraLite"; but it don't hurts to try a NEW "JN" rom, right?

Exactly..we wanna try JN roms as they often come up with surprisingly new stuffs...hope JN knows or sees how eagerly we have been waiting 4 thr roms....JNF rox..

Guest Adaho0
Do these roms work on i900 ?

Ask yourself where you are... And the answer is?? You Are Here » WinMo @ MoDaCo » Device Specific » Samsung » i9x0 Omnia - http://Omnia.MoDaCo.com » i900 / General Omnia ROM Discussion - so.. all ROMs from this section works on i900 :(

Guest Hammad16
Ask yourself where you are... And the answer is?? You Are Here » WinMo @ MoDaCo » Device Specific » Samsung » i9x0 Omnia - http://Omnia.MoDaCo.com » i900 / General Omnia ROM Discussion - so.. all ROMs from this section works on i900 :(

Well the ROM said i908... SO i was afraid i might brick ma fone trying this one... Lets see what happens lol

Guest woody2k
Well the ROM said i908... SO i was afraid i might brick ma fone trying this one... Lets see what happens lol

Well i hope you have an i900 and not an i910 otherwise your going to have a shiny brick

Guest Hammad16
Well i hope you have an i900 and not an i910 otherwise your going to have a shiny brick

umm wont go beyond Eboot for 2 nd time.. Not workin for me :S

Guest Hammad16

Nevermind. it worked now. Now lets see how good is this thing :(

Guest andrew.mazlim

If you own i900, there is NO problem with these roms, mate.

Guest Mothamoz
If you own i900, there is NO problem with these roms, mate.

You gonna love these roms, trust me!

You don't need to double post, just edit your first post :(

Guest Rebels
Ask yourself where you are... And the answer is?? You Are Here » WinMo @ MoDaCo » Device Specific » Samsung » i9x0 Omnia - http://Omnia.MoDaCo.com » i900 / General Omnia ROM Discussion - so.. all ROMs from this section works on i900 B)

:( :( :P :P I know how must u feel but relax. Go easy on this guy.