[ROM]Ninja4hire *NinjaToday* (DG21) v6.5m (21914)

Guest Ninja4Hire

Guest mdkpnj

Is there a way to remap the 'Start' from mainmenu to the default WinMo launcher. I've disabled mainmenu in today setting but the start button still goes to its launcher.

Guest Ninja4Hire
Is there a way to remap the 'Start' from mainmenu to the default WinMo launcher. I've disabled mainmenu in today setting but the start button still goes to its launcher.

Not sure I understand. If you have to turn off touchwiz UI in the samsung settings, the default winmo start menu should be there.

Guest mdkpnj
Not sure I understand. If you have to turn off touchwiz UI in the samsung settings, the default winmo start menu should be there.

That did it. Thanks.

oh it's coming lol

Thanks, I need my O2 to tide me over until WP7 or until I go WebOS. After careful consideration, I realized I can't go Android, regardless of hardware.

Guest Ninja4Hire
Thanks, I need my O2 to tide me over until WP7 or until I go WebOS. After careful consideration, I realized I can't go Android, regardless of hardware.

BumpDate!

• 2 weeks later...
Better yet, find some backgrounds you want, and I will put them in TodayContainers for you :lol:

This way you know you're getting something that you will want.

I don't use the Today part, but would like to add backgrounds to Main Menu? How is that done?

Would like to try these backgrounds:

post-523611-1284767202_thumb.jpg

post-523611-1284767221_thumb.jpg

Guest Ninja4Hire
I don't use the Today part, but would like to add backgrounds to Main Menu? How is that done?

Would like to try these backgrounds:

I looked thru the Mainmenu.exe, but I don't think you can change the background. If I find a way, I will hook it up.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest buffpatel

Ninja,

I finally got around to updating my phone to DG21 and then to this newest NinjaToday ROM. Wow is all I can say - its running pretty much perfect! It's even smoother and faster than the previous NinjaToday ROMs. The only thing I added after installing it was CleanRAM (I noticed your other ROMs had this built in). Thanks again for making an awesome ROM. Now for me, it's just a waiting game until Windows Mobile 7 is released - I will for sure be switching to one of those phones when it comes out.

Guest Ninja4Hire
Is there a way to change the top task bar icons and the Large Indicator icons to the white stock ones?

Not on the fly. For some reason when I cab the taskbar icons, they don't install correctly.

Guest the sandman

i'm using Samsung Today and on the "Shortcuts" plugin i try to change the link for the shortcuts but it wont let me. i hold down on it until the "Change" popup comes and i click it and nothing happens

Guest Ninja4Hire
i'm using Samsung Today and on the "Shortcuts" plugin i try to change the link for the shortcuts but it wont let me. i hold down on it until the "Change" popup comes and i click it and nothing happens

Alight I will check that out. I thought I fixed that issue.

Guest Robtao
No bumpdate? This has been one of the only ROMs to ever be 100% stable for me.

I have to agree. I like the finger friendliness of 6.5.5, and the bottom larger X, but have trouble with GAlarm waking up.

I think I need to switch back to 6.5. I don't think I ever had any reliability issues with 6.5.

Edit:

Been running latest Ninja Today again for a while, and no issues with GAlarm and I gotta say, this ROM just rocks solid. I like the 6.5.5, but 6.5 is where the reliability is for me.

Edited by Robtao

• 2 weeks later...
Guest iamandrewww

Hey I just installed the ROM and still I cannot switch the shortcut programs~

Oh, and might there be a way to add a nifty media player as for one of the panals?

Edited by iamandrewww

Guest Ninja4Hire
Hey I just installed the ROM and still I cannot switch the shortcut programs~

Oh, and might there be a way to add a nifty media player as for one of the panals?

Can't add a media player to the panels. That stuff is kinda set in stone.

Still trying to figure out what's the deal with the shortcuts. Hopefully by this weekend. Sorry for the delay folks.

Guest amdzero
Is it? Not even with Showaco?

Its not based on titanium, but it is made by samsung. Its not a plugin-system like splugins, its more like mobileshell (obviously lighter).

• 3 weeks later...
Guest buffpatel

Hey, I noticed on my phone now that Daylight Savings Time ended, my clock is displayed strangely. It's like the numbers are shifted to the right and no longer in the white area for the numbers. I tried re-formatting my phone and even tried installing a new clock font but nothing resolved it. Is anyone else having this issue? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Guest Ninja4Hire
Hey, I noticed on my phone now that Daylight Savings Time ended, my clock is displayed strangely. It's like the numbers are shifted to the right and no longer in the white area for the numbers. I tried re-formatting my phone and even tried installing a new clock font but nothing resolved it. Is anyone else having this issue? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Yeah I didn't see that one coming lol. I don't have the rom installed, but I assume it is because of the sun icon. When DLS is on the sun icon appears to the right of your clock. Try to install one of my other clocks without the manilla clock style. The manilla style clock is not the clock style that came with Today.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest iamandrewww

Were the shortcuts fixed yet? They don't change when I hold an icon.

+ It seems like my computer does not detect my phone, and my phone also freezes when it is plugged in.

Edited by iamandrewww

• 7 months later...
Guest Plebius20

I have read all 12 pages of posts and saw that nothing has been mentioned of a fix for the shortcuts issue. I absolutely love this ROM and am planning on keeping it until I upgrade in another year or so, I wish I could change the shortcut to another media player, instead of the one cooked in, I have been having issues with it and wish to customize this more. Any ideas or fixes??