HYBRID ROM: B7610 6.5.3 XXIL2/JD1

Guest daskalos

Guest caldo

Thank you daskalos for this rom and your effords!

Unfortunatelly it is only in english... I don't care about the UI language, but for the sliding keyboard language. I'm trying to find out if I can have the GREEK language in the sliding keyb.

I would call this rom "hybrid DUAL rom" !! If you change language, it turns to an 6.5 rom! ;) how can this happen?? ;)

EDIT: ok, there is the option to change language in the sliding kb!

Edited by caldo

Guest Korbicz

Hi, I have a little problem. when I flash this v. 2.8 and tried to change language to czech, whole ROM has changed to standard, older version of ROM's, not like the pics on first page. Does anybody know about usefull solution? Could help hard reset? I will be gratefull

Guest Nady89

I'm sad about getting no answer.. :huh: support?

To ur language change probelm. Its problem of flashing only pda (nb0) if u flash a mst it makes a img on the second partition of internal flash! and if u make a Hard Reset or change language it takes the datas of the image thats the reason why u came back to ur old rom!

greets nady

Guest vince11
I'm sad about getting no answer.. :huh: support?

To ur language change probelm. Its problem of flashing only pda (nb0) if u flash a mst it makes a img on the second partition of internal flash! and if u make a Hard Reset or change language it takes the datas of the image thats the reason why u came back to ur old rom!

greets nady

Its not multi lang mate thats why u cant change it

Guest B7610

after flashing this rom i was happy thats the anoying startupjingle is away ;-)

after a few minutes and installed all my programs all works fine

but my samsung options menu doesnt lock like the screens in your first post...

thx for ur work daskalos

Guest vince11
after flashing this rom i was happy thats the anoying startupjingle is away ;-)

after a few minutes and installed all my programs all works fine

but my samsung options menu doesnt lock like the screens in your first post...

thx for ur work daskalos

theres two versions one is with B7610 apps other with i8000 it explains itself in the first posts i think thats your problem but 100 persent as only just grasping all this stuff

Guest B7610

now in the right thread:

at first a big thx to daskalso for this great rom ;-)

works very well, and fast.

but now i have an question.

i want to change the program at the left buttom "contacts" which opens "mscontacts" to "Phonebook" which opens SamsungsPhonebook.

the right bottom button works to 50% with samsung touch calendar (tcalendar must open first at the startmenu then it works)

rename works but to change the link fails.

anyone an tip?

editi.jpg

Guest B7610
theres two versions one is with B7610 apps other with i8000 it explains itself in the first posts i think thats your problem but 100 persent as only just grasping all this stuff

ok thats not bad, found this better than the new

Guest Nady89
Its not multi lang mate thats why u cant change it

:huh::D Thats not the point we all know its just english! but there is still the menu point at settings to change language and if u select a language ther it jumps back to ur last version..

and that is not connecte to multilingual!

and thats the problem what i have discribed to help them to understand why this is like it is!

greets nady

Guest jero1ste
rename works but to change the link fails.

anyone an tip?

Left: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Today\Keys\113

Right: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Today\Keys\112

Firtsly one called 'Default', with the value '.....' (no quotations), and secondly a string called 'Open' with the value '\.....\......lnk' (no quotations).

Guest B7610
Left: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Today\Keys\113

Right: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Today\Keys\112

Firtsly one called 'Default', with the value '.....' (no quotations), and secondly a string called 'Open' with the value '\.....\......lnk' (no quotations).

thx 4 the tip but now the phone doesnt restart...

it hangs after pin entry.

think i have to flash again ^^

flash done:

edit works nice ;-) thx a lot

edit2: after restart the regtweak is back to original :-(

any idea?

Edited by B7610

Guest freq437

I was trying one solution to fix the volume changing during incoming call ring, and forgot to write down the values before changing. BTW the solution is not workin, and my phone is no longer ringing, only vibration during incoming call, so please someone help me....... please.... thanks......

• 2 weeks later...
Guest daskalos

Anyone like this ROM?

There are many ways to say thank you, one way is by clicking below

pixel.gif

Edited by daskalos

Guest jbarrick

Anyone like this ROM?

I really like this rom it is the best that I have seen. There are a few apps that I wish it didnt have but I would rather have a few things I didnt want than not have what I wanted. Although I like everything being in the rom rather than installing a ton of cabs, I do wish certain items like adobe reader, IE, Office mobile, ect... were individuals files since they can be updated and then delete the old versions.

My Only BUGS to report is I have flashed version 2.7. And on the hardware keyboard the "y" button types a z" and a "z" types a "y" even funnier is if you hit the "alt" button on the "Z" you do get the correct "6" displayed.

I also have the wifi mac showing up as "FF FF FF FF FF"

Settings

Phone:XXJC1

CSC: XEEJC2

PDA:XXIL2

Guest jbarrick

I havent got to mess the the wifi FFFFFFFF address problem. I know I have seen a solution on other posts if I can find it again perhaps it will work on this rom as well. But I did reflash and I am still having the same hardware keyboard problems as before with the z and the y buttons. no led flash problems. and I dont know if it is the differance between v 2.7 and 2.8 but from the first post screen shots this rom should have the updated samsung settings page whereas I still have the old one.

Any thoughts from anywhere?

Guest jbarrick

My mistake on the keyboard problem. I have a 2nd phone with a different rom and it has the same problems. But I do still have the wifi address problem still.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest xbongx

im back to this ROM much stable to me no problem at all i just make it simple

before reorganize everything i just have to review what i have to reinstall or update every apps..

i use basic plugin and i use the resco plugin

post-680007-1275202691_thumb.png

wifi connection stable...

after that i just load every SMS and Contacts using my phone account..

post-680007-1275202830_thumb.png post-680007-1275202865_thumb.png

and then i just upgrade my office from marketplace to 2010

post-680007-1275202974_thumb.png