nOObody and Rapid Sense 2.5 ROM

Guest Rapid81

Guest Ricardo Tambasco
NXXJJ1 ROMs uploaded.

Rapid/Guys,

Is it possible to any of you to mirror the latest Sense ROM anywhere besides 4share? I'm having problems trying to download it. Everytime I click on the download link after the 90s delay is over it redirects me back for the download page instead of starting the download... :)

NVM, guys, found a way to work around the link problem. Downloading here now! :)

Edited by Ricardo Tambasco

Guest Ricardo Tambasco

nOObody/Rapid,

Do you guys intend to cook a Sense ROM with CHT 2.0?

Cause I've been using your NXXJJ1 for the last 3 days and it's amazing. Fast, eye candy and bug free for all I've tried so far. The only problem is that when you install CHT by cab it won't work properly. It hangs when trying to set up the home layout and CHT Editor usually crashes while you are setting things up and I gotta reboot after that to make things work again. Reading other Sense threads I observed that CHT usually works better when it's cooked and not instaled and since this ROM works so well I think it would be a blast to have it with CHT 2. What do you guys say?! :)

Edited by Ricardo Tambasco

Guest meuoiou
Perfect ROM!!! I just love it. Faster that NRG ROM, and has got everything what I need. Thanks a lot!

Great Rapid, thank you a lot for your nice job.

I didn´t notice the diference between AIJH1 and JJ1, unless que there are more memory free in the first rom.

I enjoy your roms cause I like "Sansung Today",(lite rom) and the app Yahoo!Finance, wich has in the sense. I like too the sense on-off is like a wall paper, wich you can use when you want it.

I just have a bug with these roms: the podcast installed doesn´t work anyway.

Is there a solution? Someone can help with this litlle bug?

Thank you

Pedra90

Guest Rapid81
nOObody/Rapid,

Do you guys intend to cook a Sense ROM with CHT 2.0?

Cause I've been using your NXXJJ1 for the last 3 days and it's amazing. Fast, eye candy and bug free for all I've tried so far. The only problem is that when you install CHT by cab it won't work properly. It hangs when trying to set up the home layout and CHT Editor usually crashes while you are setting things up and I gotta reboot after that to make things work again. Reading other Sense threads I observed that CHT usually works better when it's cooked and not instaled and since this ROM works so well I think it would be a blast to have it with CHT 2. What do you guys say?! :)

Hi!

The CHT's Home Layout Editor never worked on cooked Sense what's not on HTC devices. I don't know any workarounds for this, but you can edit the layout in registry. I remember someone created a guide to that.

Guest greatwiseone

Thanks a lot for this. This ROM is great and made my newly purchased i8000 actually useful. I have a weird problem though. Everything works except for Internet Explorer over 3G. I can use Internet Explorer over wifi, but for some reason it won't use the 3G radio to access the Internet. Anyone ever countered something like this? Also, I tried installing S2P, and it can't run...

Guest greatwiseone
Thanks a lot for this. This ROM is great and made my newly purchased i8000 actually useful. I have a weird problem though. Everything works except for Internet Explorer over 3G. I can use Internet Explorer over wifi, but for some reason it won't use the 3G radio to access the Internet. Anyone ever countered something like this? Also, I tried installing S2P, and it can't run...

Ok...fixed my 3G problem...I forgot to press the "auto detect" button in the settings...I'm still struggling with the S2P issue though.

Guest turnado1979

Hi rabid

thank you for your work it is greeat i flashed my room with your JJ1 which it is fast and beautiful i eally liked but i faced 2 problems

- one is the ram drain as it it became 36 MB after 3-4 ours use

e56820ab2a630cbf87b58b8200aeff41fe9649c31138ad7a79d0d8599d4b29f14g.jpg

- while i entered information in the Facebook or the weather tabe it becomes as per the attached picture

a7276e60fa15fbb0dcf5ae8ffccabd7c109e96e6c5fb9a1a312ce78fcb684a4f4g.jpg

need you suggesstion on that.

i am downloading the AIJH1 but i will miss the beautiful icons in the task bar if you can inform how to get it alone :)

Edited by turnado1979

Hi,

does anybody know how to swith the keyboard to another language ? I really need the german extra letters :) (I tried changing the language under input options but nothing happens)

Plus does anybody know if this rom doesn't like the auto brightness setting ? I changed that plus switched location to germany and after a reboot the screen stays black after the logo...I guess I have to reflash the thing.

Thanx

Greetz Fjonn

Guest turnado1979

Hi Rapid

i realy liked your rom and sence it is fabulase (every thing is working)

but i faced this problem as the free space of the main memory is too less around 100 MB (without installing any application in the main memory only in the storage card) also the ram is going to be too less from 61 MB after booting to 35MB after 3-4 hours of use.

is there any possiblity to have this rom JJ1 in lite version with the unnessasary samsung app and have solution for the ram drain

Edited by turnado1979

Guest Rapid81
Hi Rapid

i realy liked your rom and sence it is fabulase (every thing is working)

but i faced this problem as the free space of the main memory is too less around 100 MB (without installing any application in the main memory only in the storage card) also the ram is going to be too less from 61 MB after booting to 35MB after 3-4 hours of use.

is there any possiblity to have this rom JJ1 in lite version with the unnessasary samsung app and have solution for the ram drain

The RAM draining is caused by the Sense. There's no fix to it.

Other:

The JJ1 with build 21916 ROMs are uploading...

Edited by Rapid81

Guest turnado1979

hi

thanks a lot for you

kindly inform us what is the deference with this new build 21916, i am currently using JJ1

in addition the AIJH1 is unable to download from 4share (tilling invalid link) kindly update new link

Edited by turnado1979

Guest Rapid81
hi

thanks a lot for you

kindly inform us what is the deference with this new build 21916, i am currently using JJ1

in addition the AIJH1 is unable to download from 4share (tilling invalid link) kindly update new link

The difference is the build number of the WM and the date-time camera fix is added.

hı rapid your link not downloading

thanx

All download link is working for me just fine. I just tried it all.

Guest turnado1979

you have to connect to the internet through 3G connection for 1st time then

from sense setting choose data service and choose facebook log in

after that you can use the facebook with any internet connection available

Edited by turnado1979

Guest Rapid81
huhu! hic! thanks so much to Rapid but link problem...

If someone upload it to a mirror, I put the link to the first post.

I cannot upload it to somewhere else, because I only have this 4shared account (for free). And I just changed internet provider, and for technical issues, right now I only have 5Mbps, instead 15Mbps connection. :(

you have to connect to the internet through 3G connection for 1st time then

from sense setting choose data service and choose facebook log in

after that you can use the facebook with any internet connection available

My internet works on the phone whether connected via 3g, wifi or when connected to computer. But the HTC Facebook app is still coming up with a connection error using the app. The normal facebook app works though. So unfortunately the advice doesn't help my situation.