I8000NXXJE3 (JE5 CSC) leaked at kingmobi.net

Guest Lancez

Guest TOPIND

Hello

My friends from the pda file Tvbrnamh OCTANS Downloader v2.14 can not I use thanks to the guidance I needed the file size is 486 Meg

Guest DunKnow

O.O This rom still has the volume control problem, after u set to silent and back to normal, the ringtone volume will go to zero and not to the settings set before. I have flashed the CSC and the PDA, it should'nt have the problem if i did not flash the eboot.

Guest Gary Crutcher
Guest jkgtan
thank you, c00l23. 1st post is updated :(

Cannot download, indicating wrong IP.

Now in S'pore, Rapidshare is impossible, while in China, I love Rapidshare, while in S'pore, I hate it.

:(

Guest Lancez
Cannot download, indicating wrong IP.

Now in S'pore, Rapidshare is impossible, while in China, I love Rapidshare, while in S'pore, I hate it.

try this, direct download link by c00l23.

Guest nicoscy

just flashed it.

82mb free ram after boot with windows default today screen

no need to install touch cab anymore

the volume bug is gone, back again after few restarts

gps extra not saving changes still there

Edited by nicoscy

Guest TOPIND

Ram je3 I download from the site I Mvdakv Size Faylsh The 420 Meg Zyadbvd have a fundamental problem to deal with when I got out of the ZIP file from all files in Mshh OCTANS Downloader v2.14 to use this file except the file size pda after Zip 486 Meg it is time that the file name change did not please say I must do what

Thanks Vspas

Guest Lancez
Ram je3 I download from the site I Mvdakv Size Faylsh The 420 Meg Zyadbvd have a fundamental problem to deal with when I got out of the ZIP file from all files in Mshh OCTANS Downloader v2.14 to use this file except the file size pda after Zip 486 Meg it is time that the file name change did not please say I must do what

Thanks Vspas

did not quite understand what you were asking. but if you are asking the extracted PDA file can not be selected by Octan, then i think you have pressed wrong botton! the PDA file for this ROM is in .MST format which you should select MoviNABD instead of PDA from Octan. beware of CSC that you are about to flash, chose your prefered language from drop down menu at CSC section. seems to me like that you are a newbie, so if you have any other questions, feel free to ask. I'm sure that folks here are willing to help you out.

P.S. use google translator to translate your native language to english, so we can understand you a lot better and give you all the helps that you may need.

Guest NewForce
shanghai is my hometown, trust me. i might be in shanghai in September too, i can show you around if u want :(

That is really great! I'll message you when I'm going there for vacation on September.

Btw, I didn't know you're from Shanghai. No wonder your Chinese that good.

Guest jacctek

Hello !

Just wanted to ask if anyone else noticed this message in the inbox when you open any message. There is a line under the name that say:

larunbata, 2010. eko maiatzak 29

what does this mean and how did it get there??

Thanks in advance!

Guest Lancez
That is really great! I'll message you when I'm going there for vacation on September.

Btw, I didn't know you're from Shanghai. No wonder your Chinese that good.

sure thing, buddy :(

Guest JackCheong

Just flashed my machine, played around half an hour. so far still that fast respone. thanks you guys for upload newer version.

Guest jkgtan
try this, direct download link by c00l23.

Thank you Lancez for the link, but still cannot connect.

Under mentioned error.

Software error:

Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([email protected]), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Will hv to wait till next trip to China and use Rapidshare.

Guest rrr2
Which "official" rom has the fastest stable accurate GPS so far?

Got "old" II9 (II6 phone) and it is very unstable in GPS :(

Pleeese? :(

Guest viewdetails
Which "official" rom has the fastest stable accurate GPS so far?

Got "old" II9 (II6 phone) and it is very unstable in GPS :(

As I tested, the JA1 was the most stable in GPS, for with turn-by-turn navigation, but that is so old.

Edited by viewdetails

Guest rrr2
As I tested, the JA1 was the most stable in GPS, for with turn-by-turn navigation, but that is so old.

Thank You. It is still newer than the one I have.