Daskalos 6.5.3 ROM build 23658 with Sense 2.5

Guest daskalos

Guest asbud

dear daskalos bro.. pleeease remove samsung today & samsung widget.. why bother using them when u have sense?? & all samsung's useless apps.. you dont have to make your ROM all megalite.. maybe if you ok, make a lite ROM.. like office is a vital application i think.. add a regedit apps, or other cool tweaks :-)

for messaging its cool to cook this attachment messaging switcher.. rather than using regedit everytime we want to change it.. hehe.. its not mine.. i downloaded it from this forum, i forgot from where.. sorry.. :-p

btw, do you have OR "know" any cool & FAST third party sms composer that have mms function & can insert contact numbers? its ok if the apps is not free..

windows sms composer is fast, but not cool & no mms & can't insert contacts number in sms composing.. samsung sms composer has it all but speed.. :-( & to much click to send just one new sms! its soooo annoying..

Omnia2MessagingMgrSetup.CAB

Guest daskalos
dear daskalos bro.. pleeease remove samsung today & samsung widget.. why bother using them when u have sense?? & all samsung's useless apps.. you dont have to make your ROM all megalite.. maybe if you ok, make a lite ROM.. like office is a vital application i think.. add a regedit apps, or other cool tweaks :-)

for messaging its cool to cook this attachment messaging switcher.. rather than using regedit everytime we want to change it.. hehe.. its not mine.. i downloaded it from this forum, i forgot from where.. sorry.. :-p

btw, do you have OR "know" any cool & FAST third party sms composer that have mms function & can insert contact numbers? its ok if the apps is not free..

windows sms composer is fast, but not cool & no mms & can't insert contacts number in sms composing.. samsung sms composer has it all but speed.. :-( & to much click to send just one new sms! its soooo annoying..

The messaging switcher is a good idea..i'll cook it in....

Anymore useful cabs?

Guest xbongx

you can insert contacts number in sms composing just click the TO: in it and you can just add as many person to send in a win default SMS

Guest Klimto

Oh man i really can't wait for this :( It must be some awesome ROM haha. And if you choose to delete things to make it MEGAlite or lite, will you make the cabs you deleted available to download? :( Because i use some of the samsung stuff

Edited by Klimto

Guest daskalos

Update:

Added Gyrator to auto rotate Screen and Shake and Save (screenshot app)

Edited by daskalos

Guest asbud
I'm using:

your latest 6.5.3 Build 23654 "weekend" release!

The Sense 2.5 rhodium Core cab

The taskbar is from xda, its from aluke you can also find it here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=578403

and xtask2.2 also from xda, but I just saw there is a new 2.3b4 version available you can find it here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=606162

Special Thanks to all developers of the different apps, themes and ROM :(

Update

-It will be based on IL2

-New 6.5.3 WM build

- Xtask and Home Editor Included

- Less delay when waking up the phone when wifi is active (though it might depend on your CSC,phone.bin etc.)

btw, why use IL2 if bro cappuccina here got no wifi problem?

Guest daskalos
btw, why use IL2 if bro cappuccina here got no wifi problem?

I have no wifi problems too, but since others are getting problems with it, I think IL2 is a safe choice...

Guest george101

adding lots of third party apps to the rom is not a good idea. it will only make it more bigger and buggier. those who want them can always install them later. in my opinion u should release rom like u did before, one full rom and one megalite with cabs to install later

i hope u consider them

Guest Klimto

Daskalos it would be great if you could cook the sms sent notification disable in your ROM. I really think that everyone hates this anyway :(

Guest daskalos
Daskalos it would be great if you could cook the sms sent notification disable in your ROM. I really think that everyone hates this anyway :(

Don't worry, Samsung/WM messaging switcher is included in the ROM...

Use WM Messaging if you want the annoying sms sent tone gone and Samsung Messaging if you want MMS

Guest xbongx
adding lots of third party apps to the rom is not a good idea. it will only make it more bigger and buggier. those who want them can always install them later. in my opinion u should release rom like u did before, one full rom and one megalite with cabs to install later

i hope u consider them

what do you mean third party? Samsung Apps are also thirdparty dont you think of that? Samsung apps can also b put in HTC. the actual full rom was the megalite actually, samsung jst put apps for them its there brand..

In my point of view this device is like a small computer:

Processor: 800mhz - its like Pentium I

Memory: 256MB RAM

HDD: 512MB ROM, with Extended Partition of 2GB (512mb is the windowsbase system) SSD as i think (SolidStateDrive)

VideoCard: Embedded 2-8MB

Monitor: Built-in 3.5" Touch Screen w/ max res. of 800x480

Keyboard: Dual keyboard system slide & touch

Mouse: Non (resistive touch screen)

DVD/CDrom: Non (just using the miniUSB) and Wireless System (bluetooth n wifi)

PowerSupply: 3.7V 1500ma

Thats why we call it MOBILE DEVICE

so never the less it can be Windows XP Embedded System just like XPphone, jst integrate the proper driver

Edited by xbongx

Guest asbud

i hope u consider them

i think daskalos is wise enough to chose what apps is heavy consumption in memory, & what is not..

Guest daskalos
so don't kill me for this, wi-fi worked for first time and then it does not connect anymore :(

maybe it's the wifi router's problem... are you using a public wifi? If its a personal one, try resetting the router.

what's your csc and phone version anyway?

and

What's your wifi firmware and address? Below works fine:

S/W: 1.0.8.8.83

H/W: 2.5

MAC: 00 00 00 ff ff 58

Edited by daskalos

Guest AtheK

its a private network, it did connect once, now the wifi is not coming up aymore, i am flashing it again, letme get back to you after that.

Guest AtheK

Ok same issue, did connect twice or thrice, i downloaded the weather data now it has stopped working. When i click on the turn on wi fi, it says turning on and hen goes back to same screen.

S/W: 1.0.8.8.83

H/W: 2.5

MAC: C8 7E 75 4C C0 61

Guest xbongx

well on my experience when i started update my pda to officiall JC2 wifi was the bug..

so i did return to daskalos 6.5.5 JC2 rom and wifi is still bug i keep on softreset on/off the phone untill i can see the wifi is working..

for now a days since the last i flashed my phone to 6.5.5 JC2 (its been 5days of using it), the wifi issue has gone i try switchin on/off and softreset but the wifi keeps working it never turned off now just like the old times but what i was thinking was how could it fix it self?

Guest AtheK

daskalos dude, found the issue, the moment i change the theme, wifi goes for a toss, so i guess something related there, probably you can check.

Guest daskalos
seems that is not the issue, stopped working again, iguess i will go back to the 6.5 rom for now

try to change your mac address to the one i posted

Guest FortKnox101

does cleanRAM work properly in this ROM? cause whenever i used it on the the first 6.5 Sense ROM...it just mucked up Sense completley and I would have to restart the phone to get Sense back.

Edited by FortKnox101