Android 2.1 for Pulse - from T-Mobile Hungary

Guest jegkrem

Guest Jan M
This rom update : Mission Impossible :(

Always upedate falied :o

The 2.1 update install, not problem....

official rom is not working, not installing

phone off and the charcing icon, indicator blue and white ---- and you?

what i can do ?? im a lama.... please write lama language :(

grrr..... nervous

I'm afraid I killed my phone

is your phone fully charged? if not, that could be the reason your update is failing.

Guest xarxiusxiii

Wow, just upgraded from the Vanilla 2.1 ROM r7, and I have to say, this is awesome. No force closes, no stability issues, no reboots (yet :() and with LauncherPro, it feels very fast. On my first boot I didn't have the lockscreen, but a reboot fixed this :(

Guest dabelie
This rom update : Mission Impossible :(

Always upedate falied :o

The 2.1 update install, not problem....

official rom is not working, not installing

phone off and the charcing icon, indicator blue and white ---- and you?

what i can do ?? im a lama.... please write lama language :(

grrr..... nervous

I'm afraid I killed my phone

Same problem for me...I mean the update doesn't work,I tried,my phone has full battery,no problems before with custom roms,but this one doesn't work...

Guest FrogPulse

Having some difficulty finding a GPS signal.

Has anyone messed with the satellites!

No wait, I just have to wait longer than usual

Edited by FrogPulse

Guest Jan M
Same problem for me...I mean the update doesn't work,I tried,my phone has full battery,no problems before with custom roms,but this one doesn't work...

which firmware updates did you install before? december update? any others? have you tried the settings>sd card>upgrade method?

Guest dabelie
which firmware updates did you install before? december update? any others? have you tried the settings>sd card>upgrade method?

Thanks for your quick answer,and yes I did the december update,I am running 1.7 MCR right now,and I also had 2.1 custom roms and it worked OK...I recently tried to apply the update.app to have vibration,so I tried to apply the update as usually,I place "dload" in the root of my card,and I tried the settings>sdcard>upgrade method,and it just rebooted without doing anything...so I turn off the phone,and I try volume up+red+on and buttons light up and I see "update failed"...

And today each time I try to apply the official 2.1 rom,it does the same,and it makes me pretty scared,even if my 1.7 MCR is working perfectly...

Guest Foxy Wales

Incredible news, has anyone actually confirmed that English option is included please. Well done Hungary, Tíz pont! :(

T-Mobile Hungary just tweeted that the 2.1 update is available for Pulse. Pulse Mini is not available in Hungary yet, so those who have the standard Pulse (8220) can give a try!

The link for 2.1 update page (available in Hungarian only): http://www.t-mobile.hu/lakossagi/keszuleke...elefon/pulse_21

Google translate link for lazies: here

I have yet to test it, but it seems its a 2-part update process, the 2nd should be optional only for Hungarian localization. If you download the zip file, you can see the main update file is /dload/UPDATA.APP.

Enjoy!

PS: there was a hiccup yesterday when they posted the ROM, it was for the Pulse Mini - this lead to major disappointment after the rush to flash it. Thanks for the feedbacks on twitter, they already replaced with the correct ROM. It seems english and other languages are included just like in the beta ROM.

Guest domjant
Incredible news, has anyone actually confirmed that English option is included please. Well done Hungary, Tíz pont! :(

Yes, English is included as well into this T-Mobile Hungary 2.1 ROM.

( It was discussed several times before :( )

Guest andropulse
Yes, English is included as well into this T-Mobile Hungary 2.1 ROM.

( It was discussed several times before :( )

What languages are included?

Also german ?

Guest dodge-167
UPDATED :}}}}}. Works great!! Live walls even. :}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}. So HAPPY now

ogiogiogiogiogiogiogi!!! Please put some screens!!! :(

Guest Jan M
Thanks for your quick answer,and yes I did the december update,I am running 1.7 MCR right now,and I also had 2.1 custom roms and it worked OK...I recently tried to apply the update.app to have vibration,so I tried to apply the update as usually,I place "dload" in the root of my card,and I tried the settings>sdcard>upgrade method,and it just rebooted without doing anything...so I turn off the phone,and I try volume up+red+on and buttons light up and I see "update failed"...

And today each time I try to apply the official 2.1 rom,it does the same,and it makes me pretty scared,even if my 1.7 MCR is working perfectly...

you could try reinstalling the dec. update using this method...

http://android.modaco.com/content/t-mobile...at-youre-doing/

Guest igor_anta
I have been trying and I really think it's a good idea but...I am not famiiliar with the commands I am supposed to use there...I'll try to ask on the dedicated topic,so thanks!

I keep you posted

Re- Download the update. Maybe there was a corrupt download, maybe you mistakingly used the old link (the Mini rom). Don't give up:D

Cheers!