[ROM]Ninja4hire *OmniaPhone7* (DG21) v3.5m (21914)

Guest Ninja4Hire

Guest Ninja4Hire
Ah yes! That boot screen is quick. Thanks!

I will be working on fixing that. Hopefully that will solve the errors at startup.

Guest jezze boi

ahh! can't wait to update to this ROM!

my laptops LCD screen cracked... so i can't see a thing i'm doing

it's the only laptop/computer with the updated driver and i don't wan to update another single usb port

looks good... can't wait to try it XD

Guest Ninja4Hire
I used your OP7 rom this weekend. I got really bad battery life. Anyone else have this issue?

The only time I had battery issues is when I installed the new bing. The only new program that I cooked in this rom is office 2010 and rss reader. Other than that everything should be the same as my other rom minus the colors and stuff.

Guest kdkinc

I re-found this little add-on .Its suppose to increase touch response.

I installed it and it seemed to improve the response in Ninja mainmenu.

touchresponse_azharsunny_enchanced_sensitivity.cab

Ninja I got a pet peeve with flashing with all Rom's.

The dialers always seems to come with a bunch of useless phone #'s. (IMHO) like Vzw svc center or Samsung service Ctr "#" number and so on. Does anyone really use these ?? The only one I keep is to check voice mail #86

Every time I flash and before I use MyPhone I have to delete the useless numbers and also the favoites that come with IE.

WOW I feel better already :(

:( :o

Guest Ninja4Hire
I re-found this little add-on .Its suppose to increase touch response.

I installed it and it seemed to improve the response in Ninja mainmenu.

touchresponse_azharsunny_enchanced_sensitivity.cab

Ninja I got a pet peeve with flashing with all Rom's.

The dialers always seems to come with a bunch of useless phone #'s. (IMHO) like Vzw svc center or Samsung service Ctr "#" number and so on. Does anyone really use these ?? The only one I keep is to check voice mail #86

Every time I flash and before I use MyPhone I have to delete the useless numbers and also the favoites that come with IE.

WOW I feel better already :(

:( :o

LOL I have the same pet peeve. I don't know where to delete those, but I bet AMD can find them. He is like a super sleuth for finding crapware and removing it.

Guest Rcman12

Nice, Cant wait for your future releases.....this is by far the FASTEST performing ROM ive flashed on my i920 to date. Keep up the AWESOME work ninja

Guest amdzero
Oh I also re-skinned the Slide2Shutdown

post-327098-1275524376_thumb.png

Man you are putting out some quality skins my friend! I've looked into ie favorites before (not for too long as I really don't even use it). I couldn't find them, and I use opera 10 mobile anyways, so it doesn't bother me.

The extra phone numbers hasn't bothered me until it is mentioned here. Now I'm gonna have to get out my magnifying glass and go to town!

BTW I mad a 6.5 rom, but I'm reluctant to release it as you have 6.5 down COLD!

Guest lambi1982

noticed if I tried to change theme, titanium gets all messed up (backgroud fills with scrolled text) but goes away if you put the 7 theme back, also happens when I installed 7 start menu and removed it, the original start menu does the same and I have to put the 7 start back in. Anyone else see this happen??

Guest Ninja4Hire
Man you are putting out some quality skins my friend! I've looked into ie favorites before (not for too long as I really don't even use it). I couldn't find them, and I use opera 10 mobile anyways, so it doesn't bother me.

The extra phone numbers hasn't bothered me until it is mentioned here. Now I'm gonna have to get out my magnifying glass and go to town!

BTW I mad a 6.5 rom, but I'm reluctant to release it as you have 6.5 down COLD!

Yeah you should totally upload your 6.5 rom, although I actually wish more people were cooking roms. Across the entire Interwebs, I think there are only 3 maybe 4 of us.

I may try to cook a 6.5.x rom in the future, but 3 roms is enough for right now. I'm doing so many rom related things right now, it's hard to get any work done at my job. I am also holding out hoping Samsung will upgrade us to 6.5.5 one day so everything works right.

Guest jezze boi
Yeah you should totally upload your 6.5 rom, although I actually wish more people were cooking roms. Across the entire Interwebs, I think there are only 3 maybe 4 of us.

I may try to cook a 6.5.x rom in the future, but 3 roms is enough for right now. I'm doing so many rom related things right now, it's hard to get any work done at my job. I am also holding out hoping Samsung will upgrade us to 6.5.5 one day so everything works right.

I will try my best to start cooking (and hopefully do some amazing things xD)... but i have to wait until my laptop gets fixed

hopefully i start before i move to Android

(I was cooking for the Omnia, but it stopped functioning, so i moved to the Omnia 2)<--- frustration

Guest amdzero

If I can fix the bar at the bottom I'll release it.

post-463858-1275604665_thumb.png

(not trying to hijack your thread)

Guest Ninja4Hire
If I can fix the bar at the bottom I'll release it.

post-463858-1275604665_thumb.png

(not trying to hijack your thread)

You hijackin-son-of-a......!!! na just kidding.

Send me the theme.tsk and the files and I can check it out if you want.

Guest amdzero
You hijackin-son-of-a......!!! na just kidding.

Send me the theme.tsk and the files and I can check it out if you want.

I don't get it its all .tsk even the stock ones.

Guest Ninja4Hire
I don't get it its all .tsk even the stock ones.

If you rename the .tsk to .cab, the only things in it should be the registry entries and the stwater.jpg, at least that is how I have seen them. The other files like scroll bars, highlight text colors, and pop up menus should be located on the phone somewhere. For instance all the files for the blacktheme are in the oemapps folder and start with the word "amoled". The classic blue theme files are in the Base_DPI_192 folder. That folder also contains all the supporting files that most people don't change. If all you have is a .tsk, then let me see that. Maybe I can see why the bottom bar is not working.

Guest amdzero
If you rename the .tsk to .cab, the only things in it should be the registry entries and the stwater.jpg, at least that is how I have seen them. The other files like scroll bars, highlight text colors, and pop up menus should be located on the phone somewhere. For instance all the files for the blacktheme are in the oemapps folder and start with the word "amoled". The classic blue theme files are in the Base_DPI_192 folder. That folder also contains all the supporting files that most people don't change. If all you have is a .tsk, then let me see that. Maybe I can see why the bottom bar is not working.

so I finally figured out which file was the culprit. it was shellres.dll.0409.mui

crazy right?

Guest unchoney

Hi Ninja,

How do i get the original op7 lockscreen back? I changed it to see what others would look like and then I thought the original had omniaphone on the side in text(which I like).

Edited by unchoney

Guest Ninja4Hire
Hi Ninja,

How do i get the original op7 lockscreen back? I changed it to see what others would look like and then I thought the original had omniaphone on the side in text(which I like).

in your \windows folder you will have the image called "lock_wp.png". That is it.

Guest unchoney
in your \windows folder you will have the image called "lock_wp.png". That is it.

Awesome! Thank you! Do you have a op7 cab for the new slidetoshutdown and calculator yet?