JJ1 lite WM 6.5 || JI1 lite WM 6.5 || JH2 lite WM 6.5.3 || JG2 lite WM 6.5.3 || JH1 lite WM 6.5 ; 8.12.2010

Guest Alex823

Guest reiben
It's a great ROM! However, when I installed a SEN 2.5 Cab, I cannot up date weather by My location. Other tabs are OK.

Pls help!

The Sense 2.5 UI only use without any bugs when is cooked in ROMS otherwise you meet lots of errors, if you install this cab.

Guest adddaamo

@Alex can you make JH2 rom without Samsung Calendar, Samsung phonebook, Call Log, Samsung Clock - those application are eating RAM even when raplaced with others applicaitons, for ex clock is working all the time and there is no option to disable it (to conserve RAM). Anyone can install them later from cab.

Or maybe can you make ROM only with FM Radio (there is no replacement), Photo album (it's incredible fast), Touch Player (best player because of video accelaration) - it would be great if I can install rest of the apps myself.

3 row start menu

Guest jlccarv
Jh2 works great.

But I have a problem with splugins. To make them working at all I had to switch splugins...cpr and titanium..cpr files.

After that it works fine for a while but it starts to having some kind of refreshing problem. Default cplugins work ok.

Anyone have the same problem or solved that?

use Samsung Today.. much better and still fast

Guest Astracat_95
JI1 lite based on twu2 script

WM 6.5 ROM

Thanks to Twu2 for the instructions, script, wes58 for Romtool

8MB Pagepool size

7z is asking for a password to unzip, yet I can't find it...?

Sorry I was looking at the wrong nb0 file, silly me!

Edited by Astracat_95

JI1 lite in first post. Enjoy!

Hello Alex823,

why don't you try to make a semi-lite rom with Samsung album, touch player, camera, settings, scheduler, FM-radio, my files, SMS-MMS, task switcher, unit converter, SAMSUNG TODAY, CUBE, Main menu,phone book, call log, dialer, etc. Just clear some languages, opera, Google maps. Also you should integrate newest video driver, sdcert2015, enable windows settings, map rotate screen to hard key!

That is just a proposal

Guest Bensewik

I use the jh2 lite rom, but I can't connect to the gprs. The phone want to connect to orange world 3g, but I want to use the T-mobile gps. Can anybody help me, what is the problem?

Edited by Bensewik

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xjoorge

Hi guys

using JI1 ROM, its the best I ve tried last weeks. Is there any option to change X-button action? There is CLOSE action at this ROM, I´d prefer MINIMIZE. I dont like to instal third party utilities to change it... any idea? THX

Hi guys

using JI1 ROM, its the best I ve tried last weeks. Is there any option to change X-button action? There is CLOSE action at this ROM, I´d prefer MINIMIZE. I dont like to instal third party utilities to change it... any idea? THX

Go to samsung Setting->Buttons-> "X" Button-> uncheck: "Enable to end running programs by tapping "X".

Hope it works.

Hello Alex823

I install samsung today from je2 rom on your ji1 but it doesn`t run, what is the problem? can you make a samsung today cab from your oem package?

Edited by Jash77

@Alex can you make JH2 rom without Samsung Calendar, Samsung phonebook, Call Log, Samsung Clock - those application are eating RAM even when raplaced with others applicaitons, for ex clock is working all the time and there is no option to disable it (to conserve RAM). Anyone can install them later from cab.

Or maybe can you make ROM only with FM Radio (there is no replacement), Photo album (it's incredible fast), Touch Player (best player because of video accelaration) - it would be great if I can install rest of the apps myself.

3 row start menu

Check JH2 lite rom by master twu2. It fits your first request above. Very nice rom!

• 2 weeks later...

JI1 lite based on twu2 script

WM 6.5 ROM

Thanks to Twu2 for the instructions, script, wes58 for Romtool

8MB Pagepool size

link:

http://www.multiupload.com/O2FAFJP4TU

CHOME : http://www.multiupload.com/WSA9R9I1V7

cabs for removed files:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...-lite-20100514/

Alex,can you repost cabs for removed files now this links to Window7 phone.Thank

Guest meuoiou
1. you download the cab.

2. move it from your pc to your phone

3. click on the cab file in your file manager

;)

Thank you, spedfrog. I just wanted to know bcause, the latest rom lite by Risco(Everson), he said it was difficult to install o chome.cab.

Thank you a lot and I´ll taste this room. (sorry my english(.

meuoiou

Guest Alex823
Hi Alex

We are waiting new lite rom from JJ1 firmware. Thx ;) ( Sorry for english)

JJ1 lite in first post :P

Edited by Alex823