[i8000] CUSTOM ROMs by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest mat226

edit home parts in Today>Menu>Edit home ... does not work for me...i can not edit any part of home parts like clock or something else... :(

Guest speedfrog

can i delete tabs? not just remove them from start screen

how do i disable that every time im going back to the home screen a weather animation pops up, like that is raining all over the screen.

Edited by speedfrog

thanks for the hard work. when i use rapid's sense rom, sometimes the wifi control will disappear after a reset. do you have this problem? also when the ram goes below 50 M, some of the weather icons become white squares, i have to reset to fix it. do you have this problem in this rom? thanks in advance!

Guest kydkylin

Thanks for sharing the rom!

BTW,Manila 2013's OEM is availble at here.

Could it be possible to cook it into our i8000?

Thx in advance.

Edited by kydkylin

Guest darkworldzz
can i delete tabs? not just remove them from start screen

how do i disable that every time im going back to the home screen a weather animation pops up, like that is raining all over the screen.

i believe he said that CHT 1.7.1 is added?? try looking into the quicklinks lo just like in the normal cht..

i hvnt tried this rom yet.. but can some1 verify that the CHT works?? like changing layout of sense home??(1.7.1 doesnt work in rapid's rom..but rapid's rom is the current most stable rom!! :()

what about memory leaks?? my i8000 will just leak to 40+mb ram on almost any rom..

Edited by darkworldzz

Guest monkeyzz
thanks for the hard work. when i use rapid's sense rom, sometimes the wifi control will disappear after a reset. do you have this problem? also when the ram goes below 50 M, some of the weather icons become white squares, i have to reset to fix it. do you have this problem in this rom? thanks in advance!

I am also wait to hear the comment about this before i will make a move :(

Guest derekle

OK i just tested this rom...

you cant edit home tab layout it just freezes...

memory is preety good, it has about 65mb about reboot...

its about the same speed as rapids rom..

Guest Ryrzy

kydkylin -> thanks for link, I was looking for this :( i will try to port it,

mat226 -> i know this bug, but i dont know why it dont work :/ you can change manualy clock type in registy

[HKLM \ Software \ HTC \ Manila \ Co0kie \ HomeLevel1]

and change in Clock.Layout value from 0 to 5 :(

@all -> dont ask how it work... just try hehe :o

OK i just tested this rom...

you cant edit home tab layout it just freezes...

memory is preety good, it has about 65mb about reboot...

its about the same speed as rapids rom..

when I use the 1.7 version i also have the layout freeze problem, that's why i went back to 1.6.

Guest boschie

Thx this is a great rom.Nice free ram.

Speed is the same maybe a little better than rapids rom.

I like those sense roms keep them cookin boyz!

:(

Guest dextro_

I've tried the rom but still have a lot of break and it's not smooth. Still prefer the TF3D it's out of date but it's smoother. But M2D could be better if someone make a cab... extracted from i900 rom for example isn't possible?

Guest Ryrzy
I've tried the rom but still have a lot of break and it's not smooth. Still prefer the TF3D it's out of date but it's smoother. But M2D could be better if someone make a cab... extracted from i900 rom for example isn't possible?

it is possible... but it is lot of work :( i made almost perfect m2d but some bugs i cant repair :/ but i will try :(

Guest Lancez
it is possible... but it is lot of work :( i made almost perfect m2d but some bugs i cant repair :/ but i will try :(

ROM is running good without any problems that i can't live with :o , a bit laggy though but that's samsung's problem. the first Sense2.5 ROM i can get My Location work. edit home layout dose not work but it's not a big problem to me, haven't tried SMS yet coz i dont use it. but am still looking forward to M2D V.2 :o thanks for your hard work, Ryrzy!

P.S. can you share the built-in google map? thanks

post-422854-1275585001_thumb.jpg

post-422854-1275585011_thumb.jpg

post-422854-1275585021_thumb.jpg

post-422854-1275585032_thumb.jpg

post-422854-1275585042_thumb.jpg

post-422854-1275585051_thumb.jpg

post-422854-1275585061_thumb.jpg

post-422854-1275585069_thumb.jpg

post-422854-1275585080_thumb.jpg

post-422854-1275585089_thumb.jpg

post-422854-1275585621_thumb.jpg

post-422854-1275585631_thumb.jpg

post-422854-1275585645_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lancez

Guest gejenn
ROM is running good without any problems that i can't live with :( , a bit laggy though but that's samsung's problem. the first Sense2.5 ROM i can get My Location work. edit home layout dose not work but it's not a big problem to me, haven't tried SMS yet coz i dont use it. but am still looking forward to M2D V.2 :( thanks for your hard work, Ryrzy!

P.S. can you share the built-in google map? thanks

Hey neighbor!!!

I saw you have the Bing App,is it working good on you? Im having problem with location setting.Its stuck on finding location.

Guest Lancez
Hey neighbor!!!

I saw you have the Bing App,is it working good on you? Im having problem with location setting.Its stuck on finding location.

yes, it's working alright. it dose look like stuck for the first time, but actually it is looking for GPS. u have to get under open sky to get a GPS fix then it'll be fine. i dont think Bing works the same way as Gmap dose which get approx location by cell towers. but thats just my 2 cents. Bing's voice guide is a cool feature, now i dont have to use Garmin XT that often :(

P.S. dont touch the default GPS setting.

Edited by Lancez

Guest redzone321

could someone answer how much ram they have after 15 minutes of use? ( say after opening / closeing lock screen, dialer,)

Guest Lancez
could someone answer how much ram they have after 15 minutes of use? ( say after opening / closeing lock screen, dialer,)

50ish after 2-3 hours without WM lock activated, coz i wanna nice looking HTC dialer :(

Edited by Lancez

Guest dextro_
but am still looking forward to M2D V.2 :( thanks for your hard work, Ryrzy!

I prefer something that runs well without break even if it's out of date :( I have hope that some shiny mind do the M2D for i8000 :o

Guest Ghosti

Perfect ROM i like it - already installed!

Do you think there is a way to get the config "home layout" work - would be very usefull to customize the clock and some other cookie's things... it always freezes my i8000 - dons't know a solution!? Please help! thx