[ROM] FLB-Mod 1 (Based on Android 2.1)

Guest Simon O

Guest margariins

flbmod.png

All questions must be asked in the forum threads for the benefit of all other users and I consider it rude to receive a private message from people who clearly cannot be bothered reading threads, using the search or even reading instructions.

Wow, seems to be an amazing work!

I'm kinda searching for a solution with my u8220-6, with installed 2.1 huawei chinese ROM.

Should I try this? :unsure:

Guest rulerofkaos
Wow, seems to be an amazing work!

I'm kinda searching for a solution with my u8220-6, with installed 2.1 huawei chinese ROM.

Should I try this? :unsure:

If you want a 2.1 ROM I think it's the best one. But CM6 is better, not always faster, but it has more features.

If you want a 2.1 ROM I think it's the best one. But CM6 is better, not always faster, but it has more features.

But CM6 is not every phone can install.(I use CHT8000 can't do it)

I still use FLB1.6 Mod.

Regret for the FLB MOD to stop development.

Edited by segio

Guest rulerofkaos

FLB developement has stopped, but there are nearly no bugs that could be solved. It is a very stable and fast ROM.

Edited by rulerofkaos

i am using 1.7oc, for 2months, and it is really cool. Fast, etc...

Should i try out CM6? i don't know... is that faster?

I was in the same situation and didnt really want to change the running system..

After using CM for some time i wouldnt want to go back, even though this is a really nice 2.1 Rom :D

i am using 1.7oc, for 2months, and it is really cool. Fast, etc...

Should i try out CM6? i don't know... is that faster?

With FLB-Mod 1 it's hypothetical possible that you will lose some SMS. This issue is fixed in CM.

Guest JimMorrison723
I was in the same situation and didnt really want to change the running system..

After using CM for some time i wouldnt want to go back, even though this is a really nice 2.1 Rom :P

This is a good reason :D

Thanks. I think i will change tomorrow.

And of cource, thanks Ellia !

• 1 month later...
Guest BlinkyBob
FLB1.6 is great, I'm getting 4.6 on linpack. I've tried 1.7, froyo2.2, cm6 but all have the same performance with more bugs so I'll stick with 1.6 for now.

I'm pretty sure this is the OC Boot.img I flashed, enjoy!

flb_v1_oc_swp_ext3.zip

Hey, has anyone the OC Kernel for 1.6b ? I Think the link is dead...

thanks

Guest IceXcube84
Hey, has anyone the OC Kernel for 1.6b ? I Think the link is dead...

thanks

I have one overclock file for FLBMod but that is the 760 Mhz version that iam using in 1.7 and i think it work on 1.6b to.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6524760/FLBMOD%20O...date-signed.zip

Tell me if it work.

I dont remember if it worked on the older version.

Flash the file in CWM or Amon RA

Guest Casterina

Can someone help me? I'm using this ROM as it is the fastest.. i have installed Apps2SD.

But when i go on terminal emulator and type 'a2sd cachesd.. it says that i have got a EXT Partition.. what do i doo? I want my apps to go to sd.

Guest BlinkyBob
I have one overclock file for FLBMod but that is the 760 Mhz version that iam using in 1.7 and i think it work on 1.6b to.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6524760/FLBMOD%20O...date-signed.zip

Tell me if it work.

I dont remember if it worked on the older version.

Flash the file in CWM or Amon RA

Hey,

i'll test it during the next days and tell you if it works.

thanks a lot.

Guest Gabee

Hi all!

I have just installed FLB-Mod 1.7 on to my Pulse, and everything seems working fine, but I have recognized one problem, when I enable the wireless couple of times (enable-download something-disable-after few minutes enable again, ect...), the phone freezes, and reboots itself (or it is happening maybe when the phone has been wake up after a couple of minutes, hours).

Is it a known issue, and is there any fix maybe? I have installed everything as per the guide (first the Hungarian 2.1, made factory reset, installed FLB, partitioned SD to 128 SWAP / 512 ext2) without any problems.

Thank you!

Gabor

Guest Gabee

Or if I could have FLB 1.6, I would like to try it as well, because I've read better opinions about 1.6 then 1.7...

Could somebody send FLB 1.6 zip file for me please, or help me with the wireless issue on 1.7?

Thanks!

Guest Daz555
Can someone help me? I'm using this ROM as it is the fastest.. i have installed Apps2SD.

But when i go on terminal emulator and type 'a2sd cachesd.. it says that i have got a EXT Partition.. what do i doo? I want my apps to go to sd.

What do you mean you have installed A2SD? It is part of the FLB Mod ROM by default. All you need to do is partition your SD card correctly and A2SD springs into life automatically.

The guide has all you need to know. http://android.modaco.com/content/t-mobile...e-owners-guide/

Guest Casterina

What do i do to get an EXT Partition on my sd card.. i need to get a2sd working..

i went on temrinal emulator 'a2sd check' and then it said ext partition not found...

Guest Casterina

Someone send me the link how to downgrade back to 691mhz? I downloaded flbmod1 with overclock.. i downloaded a kernel 760mhz. its unstable on my phone and i want to change it back.. how can i do this?