[STEEL'S ROM][BETA .65][6.5.5(23569)][SENSE2.5 2015]

Guest Steel Reign

Guest the sandman

This ROM is awesome and we all appreciate your hard work!

I do have a request tho. Is it possible for you to put in the Samsung Keypad, the full qwerty keyboard without the swype? Cuz I like using that sometimes other than the swype one. If not then it's cool, I can probably find a cab for it somewhere

Guest Steel Reign
This ROM is awesome and we all appreciate your hard work!

I do have a request tho. Is it possible for you to put in the Samsung Keypad, the full qwerty keyboard without the swype? Cuz I like using that sometimes other than the swype one. If not then it's cool, I can probably find a cab for it somewhere

It should be in there, but it's not O_O. I'll try and find out how to put it back in.

Guest the sandman
It should be in there, but it's not O_O. I'll try and find out how to put it back in.

Awesome, thanks!

I also just tried the sense SMS fix from the above post and it worked! You da man! The only way to make this ROM 100% perfect for me is to get MMS to work, right now it's 99% perfect lol. I love it!

Guest JohnJayJrV
Awesome, thanks!

I also just tried the sense SMS fix from the above post and it worked! You da man! The only way to make this ROM 100% perfect for me is to get MMS to work, right now it's 99% perfect lol. I love it!

If you have a i920:

Per Ninja4hire

Ok I have the MMS fix, (Yay Me!)

We will be cooking this in, and also making a cab just incase (but until then)

1. Look for this registry using the reg editor

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\PushRouter\Registrations\ByCTAndAppId\application/vnd.wap.mms-message;

Whatever is in there, change it to this:

80724304BD56BF01

Vola!!!

Guest the sandman
If you have a i920:

Per Ninja4hire

Ok I have the MMS fix, (Yay Me!)

We will be cooking this in, and also making a cab just incase (but until then)

1. Look for this registry using the reg editor

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\PushRouter\Registrations\ByCTAndAppId\application/vnd.wap.mms-message;

Whatever is in there, change it to this:

80724304BD56BF01

Vola!!!

hmm i looked at that registry and mine is already the same as that. weird. the problem im having is that im recieving the MMS but my phone isnt letting me download them. same with sending MMS, wont let me connect to send them

Guest Steel Reign
cant dial from the contacts page? I thought that was fixed? that is a biggie....

What do you mean? I just tried it and it works.

Edit: I am however on the 6.5.5 version so it might be fixed in that one.

Edited by Steel Reign

Guest donaudette
What do you mean? I just tried it and it works.

Edit: I am however on the 6.5.5 version so it might be fixed in that one.

in the contacts page, when you click on phone, it does nothing. I will download the 6.5.5 version as soon as you post it.

Guest Steel Reign

I'm going to be releasing alpha .6 without mms support, as I can't figure out whats wrong just yet, and it won't have sms from the samsung interface either. I can't seem to figure out why both of these won't work, and I'm really limited on time right now. It's my hope that you guys will be able to figure it out, don't worry about the sms from the samsung interface, as amdzero has the solution to that, but feel free to try and fix the mms thing. But I did to upgrade it to 6.5.5!

Edited by Steel Reign

Guest Steel Reign
I'm going to be releasing alpha .6 without mms support, as I can't figure out whats wrong just yet, and it won't have sms from the samsung interface either. I can't seem to figure out why both of these won't work, and I'm really limited on time right now. It's my hope that you guys will be able to figure it out, don't worry about the sms from the samsung interface, as amdzero has the solution to that, but feel free to try and fix the mms thing. But I did to upgrade it to 6.5.5!

I fixed the mms problem(i hope), so it should be fixed in tommorows build, but until then have fun with .6 build =). It should be uploaded in about an hour

Edited by Steel Reign

Guest amdzero
I fixed the mms problem(i hope), so it should be fixed in tommorows build, but until then have fun with .6 build =). It should be uploaded in about an hour

Good work Steel...

It's nice to see come fresh ideas/perspectives!

Guest sixstrings

the speed of this rom is NICE!!!! i like everything about it except for some reason i only have 2.9MB of space left??????? i haven't installed anything on it....anyone else that low? other than that, great job on the rom

Guest wahoolakeshow

Man I can't wait to try this ROM. Will there be a lighter release? (i need my memory ;) ) Looks like its going to be a great one though. Good work!

Guest Steel Reign
Man I can't wait to try this ROM. Will there be a lighter release? (i need my memory ;) ) Looks like its going to be a great one though. Good work!

There will be a MUCH lighter release(when it comes out of beta), remember it's in alpha so I haven't cleaned out much of the bloatware

Right now i'm just trying to get everything working nice.

Edit: uploaded .6

PS. if anyone is good at graphics design please send me a pm, I have a job for you, you will help me make a theme on this rom. You will also become a beta tester!

Edited by Steel Reign

Guest Steel Reign
Wow, this is slick. I've not gotten overclocking to work w/o freezing yet but it needs a little time!

I'm glad you like it =) did you get my pm?

Guest Steel Reign

202.jpg

Good news everyone!

I got mms working! It will be in tonights build! Also there will now be ALOT more space free, as I have time to clean up the rom now! Rejoice!

Edited by Steel Reign

Guest Rcman12

Haha im going to stop downloading .6 and just wait for the next release.....stepping away from the flashing crack-pipe for a moment

Guest the sandman

Sweet! Can't wait for tonights release with mms. 0.6 version is very nice. Gotta get used to 6.5.5 with the start button at the bottom, I still find myself trying to hit the upper left corner lol

Guest Steel Reign

Should i remove skype? it takes up 16mb of space, and I don't think all of you will use it. I'm also going to be releasing this kitchen, with everything in place after it get's out of beta =).

Edit: also who wants a lite rom with just sense and overclocking?

Edited by Steel Reign