Omnia I910 WM6.5.5 Build 23563

Guest brickbeats

Guest Extreme Blue

I like this ROM. I've tried just about every cook's ROM, and even cooked a couple myself, so I'm not new (maybe more of a flashaholic). :(

I was wondering if anyone else has seen a huge drain in battery with this ROM? I mean like 2 or 3 hours with just some normal texting and then dead battery.

It seems to stem from turning on and connecting to a bluetooth headset. Anyone else seen this?

Guest brickbeats
I like this ROM. I've tried just about every cook's ROM, and even cooked a couple myself, so I'm not new (maybe more of a flashaholic). :(

I was wondering if anyone else has seen a huge drain in battery with this ROM? I mean like 2 or 3 hours with just some normal texting and then dead battery.

It seems to stem from turning on and connecting to a bluetooth headset. Anyone else seen this?

nope. you might have a bad battery

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Prohorizon
http://www.mediafire.com/?nldnwigzdld

Please let me know how it turns out and if you have any problems or questions. :D

Thanks so much for posting this Rom. I like it, its fast and responsive. But I have a couple problems.

In the 'phone' settings, I can't turn of the 'dialer lock', nor, does the 'ok' on lower right of the screen engage the change.

The same problem exists with the 'ok' screen button on all the 'phone' settings. It wouldn't work on the 'gps' option as well.

I set the dialer lock to 'off'. It has remained clicked 'off', but it still comes up when I make a phone call. I HATE IT!!!!!

Also,

I hate the phone dialer pad with the Russian letters in it. How can I get a nicer phone dialer pad?

I tried 'phatfingers' but is shut down the phone operation and I had to remove it.

Thanks

Guest DejavoT

Hello I'm new at this, and I have an i910 omnia someone please I could provide a tutorial on how to install this flash please? :D

I have:

Good pc with Windows 7!!!

TY :D

Edited by DejavoT

Guest brickbeats
Hello I'm new at this, and I have an i910 omnia someone please I could provide a tutorial on how to install this flash please? :D

I have:

Good pc with Windows 7!!!

TY :D

All your flashing tools + Tutorial HERE

Edited by brickbeats