[EN][ROM][24/09/2010] Sense 2.5.2018

Guest shadowangel

Guest jebise

he just uploaded his personal version that's about it. I say that one is the best version of all EVERYTHING just works, its a bit RAM hungry but i can live with that.

Guest crigalindo
he just uploaded his personal version that's about it. I say that one is the best version of all EVERYTHING just works, its a bit RAM hungry but i can live with that.

Congratulations Shadowangel..... best version of all EVERYTHING just works

....i tested almost 10 versions...in my opinion...the personal 2016 Ulite is the best!!!!

thanks

Guest shadowangel

I think we can still search for some services and disable them... I'm going to give SKTools a try ;)

Congratulations Shadowangel..... best version of all EVERYTHING just works

....i tested almost 10 versions...in my opinion...the personal 2016 Ulite is the best!!!!

thanks

Glad you liked it! :(

Guest jebise

only problem i have found playing a episode of TBBH and it launched ii its own sense player, and it is a bit buggy cant figure out how to pause or even exit no controls or anything. The HTC G-sesor dose not work either is there a fix for that?

Edited by jebise

Guest DARRELLx3

@Shadow, are you free to help me make a cab of Peep/twitter tab ? I prefer the 6.5, idk why after a few minutes, squares appear in 6.5.3 ):

Guest jebise
@Shadow, are you free to help me make a cab of Peep/twitter tab ? I prefer the 6.5, idk why after a few minutes, squares appear in 6.5.3 ):

speaking of which i notice there is facebook integration by why no face book tab?

Bugs That need to be fixed

Sense Video player dose work just can't see any controls

Footprint Tab dose not open camera

HTC G-Sensor dose not work

No facebook Tab

Internet Tab dose not have Google as a search engine.

Also shadow the alarm started working after i did a hard reset. I usually do a hard reset before i flash and then after i flash as well but this time i did not get a chance since it was so late.

Edited by jebise

Guest DARRELLx3
speaking of which i notice there is facebook integration by why no face book tab?

No facebook Tab

Also shadow the alarm started working after i did a hard reset. I usually do a hard reset before i flash and then after i flash as well but this time i did not get a chance since it was so late.

I don't remember HTC having Facebook tab o.o

Guest shadowangel

No facebook Tab

The Facebook tab is there on the contacts tab... take a closer look (attached).

The HTC G-sensor, I attached on one of the posts a program to lure the system... take a look :lol:

post-549002-1277493098_thumb.jpg

Guest shadowangel
facebook tab doesnt seem to work o.o

That's just what I'm looking now... by using MyMobiler you can reach yourself... but the Link Profiles is not accessible... one my first version (2013) it worked fine... :lol:

(I manage to login through the settings=>Data Services)

Let me see...

Edited by shadowangel

Guest jebise

ajeshm has managed to get landscape mode running here is the cab, maybe you can use it to enabled in your version trying his cab to see if it works. holding the rotate key did change it to landscape but going into one of the menus messed it up hopefully you can use this and give us a prefect fix for your ROM

Home screen rotates

Message tab rotates

Calendar rotating makes it go black

Music tab rotates

Picture tab rotates but screen is black

Weather tab rotates but dose not rotate back black screen

When you click the little button for the tabs it messes up it crunches the menu and puts it in portrait mode.

So its mixed depending on the tab, not testing anymore to many resets already.

bigboss_manila_2.5_2016_landscape_enable.cab

Edited by jebise

Guest shadowangel
ajeshm has managed to get landscape mode running here is the cab, maybe you can use it to enabled in your version trying his cab to see if it works. holding the rotate key did change it to landscape but going into one of the menus messed it up hopefully you can use this and give us a prefect fix for your ROM

No... that cab only does what we know Chainfire's OpenGL tells us not to do... enable landscape... the cab changes the only key that helps us not lettin' Manila rotate... for now it has to stay disabled...

I think the problem with facebook is somehow related to Rapid's album and wallpaper fix... there are so many files there... =/

That really... really turned me down :lol:

Edited by shadowangel

Guest jebise

ahh i see no big deal, but i think im gonna leave it on my o2 because sometimes coming out of messaging and going to the home screen it won't mess up sense like it has for me a few times already. But if its working in his ROM then he must have somehow fixed something??

PLus it seems that when it goes landscape mode it works fine and all tabs work, the opengl code needs to be updated is all.

As for the HTC G-Sensor has that been installed on your personal ROM? i ask because hdwobble works but diamond lightsaber throws a error.

It was excepted to have a few problems and i still believe your ROM is the greatest. I hope you can discuss with rapid on how to clean up the code and files.

Edited by jebise

Guest shadowangel
ahh i see no big deal, but i think im gonna leave it on my o2 because sometimes coming out of messaging and going to the home screen it won't mess up sense like it has for me a few times already. But if its working in his ROM then he must have somehow fixed something??

PLus it seems that when it goes landscape mode it works fine and all tabs work, the opengl code needs to be updated is all.

As for the HTC G-Sensor has that been installed on your personal ROM? i ask because hdwobble works but diamond lightsaber throws a error.

It was excepted to have a few problems and i still believe your ROM is the greatest. I hope you can discuss with rapid on how to clean up the code and files.

His device is an Omnia Pro... not Omnia2... maybe they have their OpenGL drivers native (we don't).

I wish I had the time (for knowledge acquirement) to edit dll's... I just found a list of what is reeeeeally necessary for manila to work... if it turns out to be perfect, I'll let you guys know with a Personal V2 :lol:

I haven't installed the HTC G-sensor lure I posted a few posts ago... give it a try as some people said it worked fine.

Guest jebise

ok still waiting for fixes i mentioned above. is there a way to make google the search engine in the internet tab and what about footprint? and not having contols in the video player or is there a way to change that back to touch player?

Edited by jebise

Guest Shadowy

Has anyone else experienced a problem with screen alignment? The screen went blank and I had to guess where the middle of the screen was to get the cross to appear again.

Also, SMS Chat won't send texts, I have to go to HTC messaging before they are sent.

Guest shadowangel
ok still waiting for fixes i mentioned above. is there a way to make google the search engine in the internet tab and what about footprint? and not having contols in the video player or is there a way to change that back to touch player?

Go to: [HKCU/Software/HTC/Manila]=>Internet.SearchURL

For the mobile formatted Google it would look like this:

"http://www.google.com/m/search?q%s"

For the desktop formatted Google it would be:

"http://www.google.com/search?q%s"

Bing:

"www.bing.com/search?q=%s"

About the player, I'll take a look...

Guest Prometheus5061

First things first : a big round of applause for shadowangel for his bonza effort on this rom and lemme correct myself... this one is the best sense rom ever :) ... good on ya matey :D

still waiting for the all people bug's resolution though :)

I don't remember HTC having Facebook tab o.o

facebook tab doesnt seem to work o.o

U can install the facebook tab for sense by meltwater : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=651007

all your notifications and anyone that u add in the people tab and link with facebook automatically shows up in this tab :D (ss attached)

Has anyone else experienced a problem with screen alignment? The screen went blank and I had to guess where the middle of the screen was to get the cross to appear again.

mine works fine :lol:

post-686404-1277535348_thumb.jpg

post-686404-1277535363_thumb.jpg

post-686404-1277535377_thumb.jpg

post-686404-1277535386_thumb.jpg

post-686404-1277535809_thumb.jpg

Edited by Prometheus5061

Guest mokkimhong
try to configure the settings of your operator in mms configurations inside htc messaging...probably it's the problem because you can receive but not open it...so try this...i'm not using this rom but i did this in my rom that had same problem and work...

sorry my english...

already configured.

can send.

can receive.

but cannot open.

1. MMS receive shown in Message Tab. ==> after click on message, message cannot open.

2. MMS receive shown in All Message(Traditional Mode) ==> click on message, cannot open.

3. MMS NOT shown in All Message(Conversation Mode)

please help~~~~

Guest Laruku Jr.

Anybody found a problem when receive a call? I'm currently using the personal version. When I receive a call, the phone continue to vibrate without stopping. I have to restart to make it stop vibrate. Please help.

Guest jebise

also shadow is there a way we can get the clicking sounds from the keyboard like used to on the samsung dialer? also maybe a little preview of the button you press like the samsung dialer shows a small preview right as the button is pressed showing what is typed same if you hold it.