[EN][ROM][24/09/2010] Sense 2.5.2018

Guest shadowangel

Guest Asgardi

Great ROM! The best Sense ROM yet (mostly because of WM6.5.3 and all HTC). Some minor things (using latest full ROM):

+ All Windows menus much better than in rapid&noob ROM because of using WM6.5.3

+ All connections (GPRS etc.) automatically configured successfully. There were problems with rapid´s ROM.

+ Latest HTC software versions and performance is at least as good as with rapid´s ROM - maybe even better.

+ Dinik´s Anastasia mods works great (http://www.xda-developers.com/windows-mobile/diniks-full-mods-collection/)

- No vibrations from the keyboard

- Sense crashing sometimes, probably because of coocies home tab?

I´m sorry I cannot donate you a couple of beers because I have serious financial problems myself :lol:

Can someone tell me where to find a mod to change those round buttons at the bottom to something else?

Guest jebise
Great ROM! The best Sense ROM yet (mostly because of WM6.5.3 and all HTC). Some minor things (using latest full ROM):

+ All Windows menus much better than in rapid&noob ROM because of using WM6.5.3

+ All connections (GPRS etc.) automatically configured successfully. There were problems with rapid´s ROM.

+ Latest HTC software versions and performance is at least as good as with rapid´s ROM - maybe even better.

+ Dinik´s Anastasia mods works great (http://www.xda-developers.com/windows-mobile/diniks-full-mods-collection/)

- No vibrations from the keyboard

- Sense crashing sometimes, probably because of coocies home tab?

I´m sorry I cannot donate you a couple of beers because I have serious financial problems myself :lol:

Can someone tell me where to find a mod to change those round buttons at the bottom to something else?

here

http://www.modaco.com/content/b7610-omnia-...es-and-taskbar/

Guest shadowangel
also shadow is there a way we can get the clicking sounds from the keyboard like used to on the samsung dialer? also maybe a little preview of the button you press like the samsung dialer shows a small preview right as the button is pressed showing what is typed same if you hold it.

Are you talking about sound from the keyboard when you dial? Mine does those "Tu" sounds when dialing... If you are talking about the click sound when typing a text, try going to settings=>Locale & Text=>Text Input and enable Typing sound.

The previe you talk about is the one from samsung keyboard, ain't it? I don't even know if HTC's input does that... =/

Anybody found a problem when receive a call? I'm currently using the personal version. When I receive a call, the phone continue to vibrate without stopping. I have to restart to make it stop vibrate. Please help.

I had this one time but in a previous version (2013)... Does it happen a lot to you? Anyboody else has this problem?

already configured.

can send.

can receive.

but cannot open.

1. MMS receive shown in Message Tab. ==> after click on message, message cannot open.

2. MMS receive shown in All Message(Traditional Mode) ==> click on message, cannot open.

3. MMS NOT shown in All Message(Conversation Mode)

please help~~~~

I don't use mms... but I'll start now so I can see what is going on :lol:

shadowangel

Edited by shadowangel

Guest jebise
Are you talking about sound from the keyboard when you dial? Mine does those "Tu" sounds when dialing... If you are talking about the click sound when typing a text, try going to settings=>Locale & Text=>Text Input and enable Typing sound.

The previe you talk about is the one from samsung keyboard, ain't it? I don't even know if HTC's input does that... =/

shadowangel

yeah the one in the samsng keyboard and the iphone has it to, i was talking about similar clicking sound in the dialer but for the keybaord when writing text or surfing

Guest n4m3less

Hi! great rom..fast and stable! i flash the personal version but i have 2 problems:

- The autorotation not work when I write a message and I put the phone in landscape! in settings of sms set to "traditional mode".

- when I receive a new SMS phone emits no sound alert. In the settings, everything is set correctly.

How can I solve these two problems?

Thanks

Edited by n4m3less

Guest thesgamer
Hi! great rom..fast and stable! i flash the personal version but i have 2 problems:

- The autorotation not work when I write a message and I put the phone in landscape! in settings of sms set to "traditional mode".

- when I receive a new SMS phone emits no sound alert. In the settings, everything is set correctly.

Thanks

for sms sound might be some program that bothers. because after hardreset at the arrival of an SMS was the sound!

Guest CellManiac

Hi to all, i would ask if it is possible to have htc album cab in order to install it in other i8000 roms... I'll be happy to donate something to who helps me..

Guest n4m3less

Thanks

when i set mui of sense on my language (italian)...auto rotation not work on write message! i re-setting on english an auto rotate returned to work!!how do I fix? thx

Edited by n4m3less

Guest Der Dortmunder

English:

Hi,

At first glance I like this ROM very well.

The description is: Multilang

But how can this line:

"* Did you know that Manila is multi-language?

*** Just go to [HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ MUI] => and put any CurLang of the following codes for your locale and soft reset:

To change so I get all in German??

I mean, where do I find this line and how I change it??

I am a complete beginner and so I think my "modest" question.

One more question:

How can I set the clock on the European format (24 hours)?

So instead of 1:30 PM 13:30??

German:

Hallo zusammen,

auf den ersten Blick gefällt mir dieses ROM sehr gut.

In der Beschreibung steht: Multilang

Aber wie kann ich diese Zeile:

" * Did you know that Manila is multi-language?

*** Just go to [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\MUI]=>CurLang and put any of the following codes for your locale and softreset:"

ändern, damit ich alles in Deutsch bekomme???

Ich meine, wo finde ich diese Zeile und womit ändere ich sie ???

Ich bin absoluter Anfänger und deswegen meine "bescheidene" Frage

Noch eine Frage:

Wie kann ich die Uhr auf das europäische Format (24 Std.) einstellen?

Also 13:30 statt 1:30 PM ???

Edited by Der Dortmunder

Guest n4m3less
Hi,

At first glance I like this ROM very well.

The description is: Multilang

But how can this line:

"* Did you know that Manila is multi-language?

*** Just go to [HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ MUI] => and put any CurLang of the following codes for your locale and soft reset:

To change so I get all in German??

interface SENSE is in multi language...the rom is in english! to translate the menus,settings and programs samsung find the MUI files for your language

Guest Luiz Carlos
when i set mui of sense on my language (italian)...auto rotation not work on write message! i re-setting on english an auto rotate returned to work!!how do I fix? thx

Install cab attach link and your problem resolved

sorry for bad english

i8000nxxje3_autorotate.cab

Edited by Luiz Carlos

Guest thesgamer
for sms sound might be some program that bothers. because after hardreset at the arrival of an SMS was the sound!

in English language sms sound works, when you change language the sound sms disappears

Guest Der Dortmunder
interface SENSE is in multi language...the rom is in english! to translate the menus,settings and programs samsung find the MUI files for your language

What MUI files?

And where can I find? I have really no idea what should I search. Sorry!

Soccer: England vs. Germany 1:2 YEAHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Halftime)

German:

Welche MUI Files?

Und wo finde ich die ? ich habe echt keine Ahnung wonach ich suchen soll. Sorry !!!

Edited by Der Dortmunder

Guest n4m3less
in English language sms sound works, when you change language the sound sms disappears

I have the same problem of the sound of sms!

also no works the auto rotation in the writing of a sms after changing language! in english back to work all

Edited by n4m3less

Guest shadowangel
@shadowangel

you personal version seems like a tasty one :D

is it faster/smoother than the previous ones?

cheers

I'm using personal and still enjoying it :D

Hi, thanks for best ROM. How can I use Titanium today?

If you prefer Titanium, I'd advice you to look for a lite ROM with it... This ROM is very linked to HTC apps that you may not use.

Thanks

Autotoration is linked to the window name... As I used english autorotation, it may search for english window names.

Take a look at this RegKeys and see if there are windows with your language [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\AutoRotation]

If nothing works, I left twu2 "Rotate Screen" for you to assign to a button and it works on SMS window.

with rom personal mail and mms always work well or sometimes not able to receive?

Some people are saying that you can send and receive MMS but cannot open it... I coudn't test it yet.

You gave mw quite an idea... I'll try to make a cab for my language and see it it changes Windows interface :lol:

shadowangel

Guest n4m3less
Autotoration is linked to the window name... As I used english autorotation, it may search for english window names.

Take a look at this RegKeys and see if there are windows with your language [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\AutoRotation]

If nothing works, I left twu2 "Rotate Screen" for you to assign to a button and it works on SMS window.

There are regkeys with name of the windows in my language...but not work!

You gave mw quite an idea... I'll try to make a cab for my language and see it it changes Windows interface :lol:

shadowangel

it works ... I have your rom with menus and programs samsung in italian!

the problem of not playing the sound when a new message? when I set the language from the register does not ring new message, together with the auto rotation

Guest shadowangel
There are regkeys with name of the windows in my language...but not work!

it works ... I have your rom with menus and programs samsung in italian!

the problem of not playing the sound when a new message? when I set the language from the register does not ring new message, together with the auto rotation

But what would HKCU\MUI have to do with Autorotation? (while we can't make it work, use the Rotate button tip :lol:)

About the SMS sound, I'll investigate! ^^

Guest n4m3less
But what would HKCU\MUI have to do with Autorotation? (while we can't make it work, use the Rotate button tip :lol:)

About the SMS sound, I'll investigate! ^^

I do not know ... but when I set HKCU\MUI on the Italian (1040) AutoRotation (in message) and the sound of the message not work! i set HKCU\MUI on English (1033) and AutoRotation and message sound, have to work again!

Edited by n4m3less

Guest Der Dortmunder
I'm using personal and still enjoying it :D

If you prefer Titanium, I'd advice you to look for a lite ROM with it... This ROM is very linked to HTC apps that you may not use.

Some people are saying that you can send and receive MMS but cannot open it... I coudn't test it yet.

shadowangel

Please make a *. cab for German!

I would like to use your ROM, but my english is just too bad ... :-(

Otherwise I have to look for another one in German ...

German:

Mache bitte eine *.cab für Deutsch !!!

Ich würde Dein ROM gerne nutzen, aber mein english ist einfach zu schlecht... :-(

Ich muss mir sonst eine anderes in deutscher Sprache suchen...

SOCCER: Germany vs. England 4:1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest crigalindo
I do not know ... but when I set HKCU\MUI on the Italian (1040) AutoRotation (in message) and the sound of the message not work! i set HKCU\MUI on English (1033) and AutoRotation and message sound, have to work again!

the same thing happened with me...