[EN][ROM][24/09/2010] Sense 2.5.2018

Guest shadowangel

Guest crigalindo
I'm using personal and still enjoying it :D

If you prefer Titanium, I'd advice you to look for a lite ROM with it... This ROM is very linked to HTC apps that you may not use.

Autotoration is linked to the window name... As I used english autorotation, it may search for english window names.

Take a look at this RegKeys and see if there are windows with your language [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\AutoRotation]

If nothing works, I left twu2 "Rotate Screen" for you to assign to a button and it works on SMS window.

Some people are saying that you can send and receive MMS but cannot open it... I coudn't test it yet.

You gave mw quite an idea... I'll try to make a cab for my language and see it it changes Windows interface :lol:

shadowangel

i'm waiting this cab....

Guest onderduiker

Thank you for this nice rom.

Is there a way to lock the front power button when my omnia is in standby.

Somehow I hear the buttons in my pocket once in a while and it starts dialing :-(

Guest thesgamer

anyone had problems with contacts?? from sim to phone and from phone to sim?? htc menu to add pictures and ring the contact must be in the memory cell or the sim??

Guest shadowangel
anyone had problems with contacts?? from sim to phone and from phone to sim?? htc menu to add pictures and ring the contact must be in the memory cell or the sim??

I think you cannot add pictures on SIM contacts...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

@Edit: Attached is the Language pack for Windows Mobile 23569.

pt-BR

German

Some parts of the WM will stay in english as the file shellres.dll.0409.mui contained localized folder information that was making the Start Menu not to work... Too much work for little gain.

It's a beta and I don't mean to maintain it. I'll see into creating other language packs... Takes to much time =(

Microsoft_ptBR_Language_Pack.rar

Microsoft_DE_Language_Pack.rar

Edited by shadowangel

Guest QuicksilverCZ

Please make a *. cab for Czech ( 0405 ) CSY

I would like to use your ROM, but my english is just too bad ... :-(

Otherwise I have to look for another one in Czech Republic.

Thank you so much for your efforts.

Guest shadowangel
Please make a *. cab for Czech ( 0405 ) CSY

I would like to use your ROM, but my english is just too bad ... :-(

Otherwise I have to look for another one in Czech Republic.

Thank you so much for your efforts.

If you don't mind having few parts in english... :lol: (I'll have to leave now... I'll look into your request later...)

German cab corrected (missed important renaming).

Guest QuicksilverCZ

shadowangel:

This would not mind. This is how I have all my phone in EN if it was just for the parts czech.Tak would be very cool! Thank you that you look at it sometimes.

Edited by QuicksilverCZ

Guest ahchua

Hi Shadow,

I installed the version with "lockscreen password" and have problem with messaging after installed the "EzInput_CameraBtnFix.cab". The blackout portion supposed to show the contact list that I can select. It was working fine before that. Did you see this problem? What could be the fix for this bug.

Thks!!post-290010-1277694657_thumb.jpg

Guest thesgamer

with the landscape screen, freezes everything! used english version

mms not working, any solution??

what change file setting je2??

Edited by thesgamer

Guest hsuchitmp

hi shadow you have the best rom ever! i just have one concern i want to use Tacchan23_Black_6.5.x_VGA_v7 black theme. my problem is that when i compose message htc have a white background with black text. after i installed tacchan's black theme i cannot read what im composing. because the text is black and the background of the text is also black. can you help i really like tacchan's theme on 6.5.x

Edited by hsuchitmp

Guest skurash

Could U please upload top bar and Sense cab files? I can see that reduced PP make slower Sence. Also response for receiving calls! Only after 3rd ring on my Nokia I have incoming call notification in Samsung! I think i will install your cabs on GC_JE3_23662_Lite rom and it will be best combination for me! Thanks in advance!

Guest shadowangel
Hi Shadow,

I installed the version with "lockscreen password" and have problem with messaging after installed the "EzInput_CameraBtnFix.cab". The blackout portion supposed to show the contact list that I can select. It was working fine before that. Did you see this problem? What could be the fix for this bug.

Thks!!post-290010-1277694657_thumb.jpg

Nobody ever said anything about this... Is your eboot je3? If so, try hard resetting... it could be some remains of your old ROM... I really don't know as nobody else said anything about this... =/

with the landscape screen, freezes everything! used english version

mms not working, any solution??

what change file setting je2??

Omnia2 drivers doesn't support Sense on landscape, that's why autorotation is disabled for it.

On this post there is one member who said that sending and receiving is working, but he cannot open it... still working on...

What file setting je2?

hi shadow you have the best rom ever! i just have one concern i want to use Tacchan23_Black_6.5.x_VGA_v7 black theme. my problem is that when i compose message htc have a white background with black text. after i installed tacchan's black theme i cannot read what im composing. because the text is black and the background of the text is also black. can you help i really like tacchan's theme on 6.5.x

The old battle between background vs foreground... It is a theme problem... Isn't there other types of tacchan's collours? (Samsung black theme had this same issue on some programs)

Could U please upload top bar and Sense cab files? I can see that reduced PP make slower Sence. Also response for receiving calls! Only after 3rd ring on my Nokia I have incoming call notification in Samsung! I think i will install your cabs on GC_JE3_23662_Lite rom and it will be best combination for me! Thanks in advance!

Top Bar is Dark Ninja's Android Taskbar and you can get it here.

I won't be making a Sense cab (I tried but it always failed to install and messed up the system). If you want you can adjust the pagepool of my nb0 to your needs with Wes58's RomTool.

shadowangel

Edited by shadowangel

Guest thesgamer
What file setting je2?

the file in the first post.

Copy the contents of this RAR to your windows folder and overwrite JE3 Setting exe's

Guest CellManiac
Hi to all, i would ask if it is possible to have htc album cab in order to install it in other i8000 roms... I'll be happy to donate something to who helps me..

No one about this?

Guest onderduiker
Thank you for this nice rom.

Is there a way to lock the front power button when my omnia is in standby.

Somehow I hear the buttons in my pocket once in a while and it starts dialing :-(

Because I never read over this problem in this topic, am I the only one with this problem ? :lol:

Guest CellManiac
Because I never read over this problem in this topic, am I the only one with this problem ? :lol:

You may use a third party lock application like as s2u2 or pocketshield...

Guest shadowangel
the file in the first post.

Copy the contents of this RAR to your windows folder and overwrite JE3 Setting exe's

That rar is because the ones provided with the ROM are meant for WM 6.5 with its X button on top right side and, as this is 6.5.5, it requires to be down right side Ok

No one about this?

HTC Album depends on Sense so it may not be possible

Just tested it again with my Personal and that issue doesn't happen... and nobody else reported that as well... I don't know what could be happening with your device... =/

shadowangel

Guest CellManiac
HTC Album depends on Sense so it may not be possible

First, thanks for the reply.. I would ask to you if it is possible to take necessary files from sense to have album fully working..

Guest shadowangel
First, thanks for the reply.. I would ask to you if it is possible to take necessary files from sense to have album fully working..

I don't know... but cannot say it's not... :lol:

You can take a look here and see where you can get :D

Guest shadowangel
bugs??

sms and alarm no sound

pls help~

No alarm? that is new... my alarm is working fine!

The SMS without sound is related to the language change on HKCU\MUI... Have you tried changing the SMS sound?

Guest crigalindo

shadowangel....i have 2 bugs...

1 - when i intalled pt-br cab the sms lost the sound... then i came back to english and now it works ok..

2 - MMs doesn't work...do you know how to fix this problem??