[EN][ROM][24/09/2010] Sense 2.5.2018

Guest shadowangel

Guest shadowangel
nice ;) wich bug is annoying you?

Windows 6.5.x Taskbar Interface (when you disable Samsung's large buttons - and I think it is better than large buttons) has 2 links that aren't working and I think it has to be with the windows package I'm working on (23128)... I think I'm missing something and I'm making some tries now :angry:

I consider a minor bug as samsung large buttons work accordingly... I'll keep you guys posted :D

Guest Lancez
Windows 6.5.x Taskbar Interface (when you disable Samsung's large buttons - and I think it is better than large buttons) has 2 links that aren't working and I think it has to be with the windows package I'm working on (23128)... I think I'm missing something and I'm making some tries now :angry:

I consider a minor bug as samsung large buttons work accordingly... I'll keep you guys posted :D

samsung large indicator dose not exist in JE3 and JE1 6.5.3 ROMs, assuming that u r using JF5's OEMapps. i'm not expert on fixing bugs, but u can try to get rid of large indicator on 6.5.x.

or just an idea, use JE1's php. and JF5's OEMapps to replace whatever u want.

thanks ;)

Edited by Lancez

Guest Lancez
taskbar is a minor bug indeed :angry: now i will press F5 every 5min to see if you uploaded it hehe

my F5 key is broken already! :D

Guest Lancez
go cook your own sense rom since your a cooker now! ahaha kidding ;)

:angry: since we have great chef like shadow, i wouldn't embarrass myself to do so :D

Guest shadowangel
where's shadow??

he should know by now that he's not allowed to have a personal life while cooking this roms ;)

xD

I wish I was :D

I did some s%$t and almost messed up my entire kitchen... gladly I found what went wrong and fixed it... Lancez, as you are new to cooking, I'll share with you... When lightening your kitchen with twu2's, he made us the favor of putting a dummy custsat.dll on his MyMods folder. That file is needed for you to be able to remove Microsoft Quality Measure (or whatever it is called - that crap that sends to microsoft everything you do) as the dummy serves to fool the system as if it where storing information for EVERY application... if you don't have or the dummy or the whole package, the entire system fails to get on :angry: (and somehow I removed it... Man... it took me a while and lots of flashing to discover that!

In the end, I ended up fixing the issue I was talking about in the morning and I'm uploading a RC for you guys.

Download link: next page

Edited by shadowangel

Guest jmsmartins
Download link: uploading as I type

OMFG that's what i have been talking about!! hope other guys like it and it works good so that you keep doing versions like this :D hipe u are enjoying this one too master shadow!

are u uploading to your 4shared folder?? EDIT: got my answer refreshing your folder, now 70sec left to start dloading :angry:

cheers

Edited by jmsmartins

Guest shadowangel
OMFG that's what i have been talking about!! hope other guys like it and it works good so that you keep doing versions like this :D hipe u are enjoying this one too master shadow!

are u uploading to your 4shared folder??

cheers

Yep :angry:

Preview:

screen01.gif

What is on:

* New version of the HTC lockscreen

* New SMS from Message tab links to Samsung New SMS

* All Messages link to windows messaging

* Lots of HTC programs removed as they can be replaced by samsung's

* Samsung File Manager and Photo Album added as they are pre-reqs for Samsung MMS

* Samsung Large Indicator on by default

* Reg Editing for the 3 sec delay

What is off:

* All Sense languages except english (1012 files less on windows folder)

* AutoRotation

* Office 2010

* Samsung Java

* GPRS Monitor

* FM Radio

Donwload link: JF5_23128_2016_Ulite_RC.txt

You can find some JF5 cabs here

Wanna add a Call History Tab?

Thanks for the tab to utopykzebulon@XDA

Warning: This tab is only for this release!

Edited by shadowangel

Guest ominia2

Hey SHADOW .. can u upload somewhere else =) like MULTIUPLOAD pls ... i try to DL on 4shared and i could not DL file ... it says: You are already downloading a file from IP-address ... :angry:

Guest shadowangel
Hey SHADOW .. can u upload somewhere else =) like MULTIUPLOAD pls ... i try to DL on 4shared and i could not DL file ... it says: You are already downloading a file from IP-address ... :angry:

I've to see my girlfriend now or I'll see what is good for me rsrs

Later I do this for you (if somebody else doesn't first :D)

Guest Lancez
xD

I wish I was :D

I did some s%$t and almost messed up my entire kitchen... gladly I found what went wrong and fixed it... Lancez, as you are new to cooking, I'll share with you... When lightening your kitchen with twu2's, he made us the favor of putting a dummy custsat.dll on his MyMods folder. That file is needed for you to be able to remove Microsoft Quality Measure (or whatever it is called - that crap that sends to microsoft everything you do) as the dummy serves to fool the system as if it where storing information for EVERY application... if you don't have or the dummy or the whole package, the entire system fails to get on :angry: (and somehow I removed it... Man... it took me a while and lots of flashing to discover that!

In the end, I ended up fixing the issue I was talking about in the morning and I'm uploading a RC for you guys.

Download link: next page

thanks for the tip buddy! now i have one more person to add in my thread ;)

Edited by Lancez

Guest xaznxplaya
Yep :angry:

Preview:

screen01.gif

What is on:

* New version of the HTC lockscreen

* New SMS from Message tab links to Samsung New SMS

* All Messages link to windows messaging

* Lots of HTC programs removed as they can be replaced by samsung's

* Samsung File Manager and Photo Album added as they are pre-reqs for Samsung MMS

* Samsung Large Indicator on by default

* Reg Editing for the 3 sec delay

What is off:

* All Sense languages except english (1012 files less on windows folder)

* AutoRotation

* Office 2010

* Samsung Java

* GPRS Monitor

* FM Radio

Donwload link: JF5_23128_2016_Ulite_RC.txt

Hey, would you have the .cab for the FM radio?

Guest sv0911

Hi ominia2,

i uploadet it to rapidshare: JF5_23128_2016_ULite_RC

Gr.

sv0911

Guest jmsmartins
hey are you guys overclocking?

i'm not overclocking and the performance is just fine :D

@shadow

i think i found a small issue: when i have screen locked with HTC lock screen e can't see the incoming calls.. i have to unlock and then open the dialer and tap the left hardware button to answer the call.. any help? i wouldn't mind using WM default lockscreen instead, but this HTC one looks nicer :angry:

Guest shadowangel
i'm not overclocking and the performance is just fine :D

@shadow

i think i found a small issue: when i have screen locked with HTC lock screen e can't see the incoming calls.. i have to unlock and then open the dialer and tap the left hardware button to answer the call.. any help? i wouldn't mind using WM default lockscreen instead, but this HTC one looks nicer :angry:

Yeah... I've noticed it... it seems it is very connected with HTC Dialer ;)

Guess it's one or the other... Maybe it's better to remove it at all...

Hey, would you have the .cab for the FM radio?

On my 4shared=>Utilities I've uploaded some JF5 cabs (untested... I'm creating them now - report me if they do not work please)

Edited by shadowangel

Guest jmsmartins
Yeah... I've noticed it... it seems it is very connected with HTC Dialer :D

Guess it's one or the other... Maybe it's better to remove it at all...

well.. it's cool and fast but maybe it's doing more warm than good.. but we can just install wm default lockscreen to overwrite it right? :angry:

Guest crigalindo

shadow...i installed daskalos`s sense rom...but i didn`t like it....

...it has a instersting tab....called calls history....is it possible to install it in your rom??

Guest koaga

crigalindo did daskalos s3clock work? i tried his sense rom but it did'nt work..

yah nice lock screen shadow!!! but i prefer WM lockscreen.. :angry:

Guest shadowangel
shadow...i installed daskalos`s sense rom...but i didn`t like it....

...it has a instersting tab....called calls history....is it possible to install it in your rom??

This one?

There you will find instructions on how to install the tab... very interesting indeed... :angry:

I must warn you though:

Remember to remove the People tab as most of its Prereqs are not available and it may make your sense not to work... normally it is the second on the 2694(...)_manila file

Edited by shadowangel