[EN][ROM][24/09/2010] Sense 2.5.2018

Guest shadowangel

Guest crigalindo
This one?

There you will find instructions on how to install the tab... very interesting indeed... :angry:

yes....i tried exactly this instructions...but it didn`t work with me...can you try to do it??

Guest crigalindo
crigalindo did daskalos s3clock work? i tried his sense rom but it did'nt work..

yah nice lock screen shadow!!! but i prefer WM lockscreen.. :angry:

koaga...it didn1t work with me too...

Guest RayHK

Hi Shadowangel,

I'm using your WM6.5 RC3 ROM, it is fast and stable. Thanks. By the way, will you fix and re-upload your cab for Stock or will you include it back to your final version of for WM6.5?

Guest shadowangel
yes....i tried exactly this instructions...but it didn`t work with me...can you try to do it??

What you don't ask smiling that I don't do crying? :angry:

There you go tested and working :D

Hi Shadowangel,

I'm using your WM6.5 RC3 ROM, it is fast and stable. Thanks. By the way, will you fix and re-upload your cab for Stock or will you include it back to your final version of for WM6.5?

I'll include it back on the final... I was supposed to make it this weekend as this is the only thing to do but got caught up cooking this 6.5.x...

Edited by shadowangel

Guest RayHK

[i'll include it back on the final... I was supposed to make it this weekend as this is the only thing to do but got caught up cooking this 6.5.x...

Guest shadowangel
Thanks. Any new date for the WM6.5 final?

I don't know...hope by wednesday :angry:

Edited by shadowangel

Guest crigalindo
What you don't ask smiling that I don't do crying? :angry:

There you go tested and working :D

I'll include it back on the final... I was supposed to make it this weekend as this is the only thing to do but got caught up cooking this 6.5.x...

bad news...it didn1t work with me...after i installed your cab...and restart...the sense doesn1t iniciate...i did a hard reset and try again...with no success...

then i unistalled this cab and sense works fine....very strange....

Edited by crigalindo

Guest shadowangel
bad news...it didn1t work with me...after i installed your cab...and restart...the sense doesn1t iniciate...i did a hard reset and try again...with no success...

then i unistalled this cab and sense works fine....very strange....

Are you sure?? Are you using the new 23128 RC (it's only for it!)? That is only working on that build (I installed the cab here before uploading!)

Ps: I did the cab uninstallable so if anyone try to install it on another ROM, just uninstall it and everything will be ok.

hi guys

how can i change alarm sound to a music? where do i have to copy the file to?

cheers

I've read somewhere that you can only have WAV alarms and without spaces and have them on windows folder... give it a shot :angry:

Edited by shadowangel

Guest crigalindo

Are you sure?? Are you using the new 23128 RC (it's only for it!)? That is only working on that build (I installed the cab here before uploading!)

bingo...i`m using the RC3.... i`ll flash the new 23128 RC and after i`ll give you the feedback...

thanks

Guest Hennnry

Hi Shadow

is it possible to make all messages link to Samsung SMS instead of windows messaging in future release?? thx

Edited by Hennnry

Guest shadowangel
Hi Shadow

is it possible to make all messages link to Samsung SMS instead of windows messaging in future release?? thx

hehehe And you think I didn't want that? xD

It is necessary hard code editing on manila to be able to do that... maybe in the near future :angry:

(in the meantime, I put a shortcut to Samsung Messaging on Start Menu\Messaging)

Hi Shadow,

Can you share the cab for EZinput.

Thanks!!

CY

I don't have a cab for it, but there is one in the forum... give it a search :D

Is it possible to cook the Facebook HTC Sense tab in to this ROM? We have Twitter so facebook would be great ;)

as there isn't an official HTC Facebook Tab (the one available is user made and it is a beta) I don't intend to, but on XDA it explains how you install it :D

Can anyone create a mirror for JF5. I tried download 4shared but downloading for a while it automatically stopped.

There is a rapidshare link some posts down... have you tried it?

Em :( ... one question :lol: ...

Where to find Bluetooth and WiFi i want to create shortcut :lol: ?

Here

Guest jkgtan
hehehe And you think I didn't want that? xD

It is necessary hard code editing on manila to be able to do that... maybe in the near future :angry:

(in the meantime, I put a shortcut to Samsung Messaging on Start Menu\Messaging)

I don't have a cab for it, but there is one in the forum... give it a search :D

as there isn't an official HTC Facebook Tab (the one available is user made and it is a beta) I don't intend to, but on XDA it explains how you install it ;)

There is a rapidshare link some posts down... have you tried it?

Here

Looks like the whole Singapore is sharing the same IP address, either you get you are currently downloading a file or your quota had reach and had to wait 30 minutes. Thereafter it start all over again, you are currently downloading ...........

As for 4shared.com link. we got log out by server after abt 30%.

Any one can help?

Thank you

Guest shadowangel
Tnx man! =) ... i have another question ;) ... but i must think what to ask :D ...

Be my guest :angry:

is this ROM support recording call?

It uses samsung dialer... Haven't tried though but the record button is there :D

Guest monyozt
Be my guest :angry:

It uses samsung dialer... Haven't tried though but the record button is there :D

ok im downloading now...

btw is your new lock screen like this?

screen02n.jpg

Guest shadowangel
ok im downloading now...

btw is your new lock screen like this?

Yep

And we came to know that it ain't compatible with samsung dialer... When the phone rings the lockscreen stays in front of the receiving call... So it will be left aside on a next release

Edited by shadowangel