[Cab] Manila Sense 2.5 2016!!!

Guest speedfrog
i can' 2 install....my mb alert "low memory"..to big for my omnia2 :)

you have to have more memory, you have to flash another rom, i recommend you to use twu2`s rom

Guest mwaynn
you have to have more memory, you have to flash another rom, i recommend you to use twu2`s rom

I wanted to ask what you use rom 6.1 thx

Guest aleoca333

hi, is this htc sense laggy? I tried one of the htc sense roms available here, and boy oh boy were they laggy. Is it responsive enough for daily general use and not just to show off?

Thanks in advance

Guest itsme_4ucz

Hi All,

To change wallpaper, please use the following instructions:

*** 1 Stop SenseUI from today screen settings

*** 2 Install Albums

*** 3 Download and extract the following to \windows folder itsme_4ucz_HTCPhotoPicker.exe.zip

*** 4 add following registry key (DWORD): [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila] "Home.PhotoPickerInRegMode"="1"

*** 5 restart

*** 6 enable senseUI from today screen settings

Cheers!!!!

Edited by itsme_4ucz

Guest John Peers
Hi All,

*** 2 Install Albums

*** 3 Download and extract the following to \windows folder itsme_4ucz_HTCPhotoPicker.exe.zip

*** 4 add following registry key (DWORD): [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila] "Home.PhotoPickerInRegMode"="1"

*** 5 restart

Cheers!!!!

It works! but only in weather wallpaper, any fix for animated wallpaper? Thanks in advance.

Guest itsme_4ucz
It works! but only in weather wallpaper, any fix for animated wallpaper? Thanks in advance.

Animated wallpaper works for me!! its weird it doesn't work for you... can someone else confirm this??

Guest itsme_4ucz
are there anyone who using this? or do you use the roms with sense?

I had used this sometime back with GC_JD3_23563_Lite ROM, works great, 70MB with Sense activated !!

Guest holowman

Starting like very enthusiastic, and when it is installed, just very disappointing. Good looking interface, yes speed is an improvement, but still too many bugs, many tools are crashing, HTC sense interface is booting all the time. This 2016 release is far from HTC's original software. We need more serious work on that HTC sense, to make people believe it's ready. Actually not yet at all.

Before you intall htc sense, intall Open GL and sdcerts 2010

Orginal thread

:D ;) :D :(

Download links:

RapidShare for v2015

RapidShare for v2016

Wm 6.1 V2015 review on post 9

Wm 6.5.X V2016 review on post 79

---------------------------------------------------------------

Manila 2.5 2016 ready to download.

The Manila works 100% with any ROM. It uses about 130MB space on main memory so any ROM which has that much of free space available in main memory can be used.

Please install sdkcert.cab and Opengl cab before installing the Manila cab. I have not included these in manila cab.

1. RSS Reader bug removed.

2. SMS bug resolved.

3. Wireless Control resolved.

4. Settings folder available in Start Menu.

5. Override icon on hometab fixed.

6. Wallpaper change issue is a bug in new CHT 1.8.5, you can check the CHT forum in XDA for fix.

post-608080-1277292999_thumb.jpg

THANK YOU Ajeshm :angry:

Edited by holowman

Guest ivankamikaze

i cant change my wallpaper

Hi All,

*** 2 Install Albums

*** 5 restart

Cheers!!!!

I make that and not working

6. Wallpaper change issue is a bug in new CHT 1.8.5, you can check the CHT forum in XDA for fix.

My CHT Editor is 1.8.5 Version and i dont find any cab fix.

anybody help me? thanks in advance.

Guest willis111
-My location doesnt work, but it has never worked in any htc sense cabs we have had.

I've gotten "My Location" to work w/every sense cab I've tried. Usually I have to navigate to http://www.modaco.com/content/toshiba-tg01...-1-2-5-in-test/ and install a few of the cab at the bottom of the original post, I think the geoLocationService and googleLocationService but possibly the htcFramework as well. It get's myLocation working easy-peasy. Perhaps if they also work on this cab someone could include them ... I've re-linked the attachments below since I seem to have trouble linking directly to threads at times.

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=attach...st&id=47238 <- htcFramework

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=attach...st&id=47239 <- htcGeoService

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=attach...st&id=47240 <- googleLocationService

As far as I know credits go to *LeiTo* http://www.modaco.com/user/570501/ at least for consolidating this useful information for us other users.

Guest willis111

Any idea how they got 2015 to run on winmo 6.1? It's a simple regedit, right? Any idea which key? Checked in 2016 builds recently and haven't been able to located any key in the reg related to a winmo version. Feel free to respond in a PM if you have relevant info!

Guest willis111
Any idea HOW they got 2015 to run on winmo 6.1? It's a simple regedit, right? Any idea which key? Checked in 2016 builds recently and haven't been able to located any key in the reg related to a winmo version. Feel free to respond in a PM if you have relevant info!