Make your own themes [Theme Dark Pulse V1.0 - 14/07/2010]

Guest ogiogi

Guest ogiogi
I edited the 1.5 apk. I just changed the battery icon as a test.

Which 1.5 ROM are you using. Modaco Custom roms need to be de-odexed.

Edited by ogiogi

Guest ogiogi
Yes, I'm using the MCR 1.7 so that could well be it. Thanks, I'll give it a go ;)

Ok. I'll add de-odexing to the first post later.

Cheers.

Guest TheBrownBottle

Yay! I deodex the 1.7 MCR and I can now update the framework-res.apk :D

However, I have to copy and paste my changes into framework-res.apk using WinRAR so that I don't break the signature.

When I uncompress, make the changes, compress and then resign it doesn't work :lol:

Guest ogiogi
Yay! I deodex the 1.7 MCR and I can now update the framework-res.apk :D

However, I have to copy and paste my changes into framework-res.apk using WinRAR so that I don't break the signature.

When I uncompress, make the changes, compress and then resign it doesn't work :lol:

Don't re-compress. Just replace the files in the original framework .apk.

Guest ogiogi
I use vanilla style ROM (FLB r5.1 based own ROM).

I try this howto and my phone go to bootloop. :)

Is this good howto for Pulse?

Haven't tried that yet. Waiting for Bobo's app :lol: :D

BTW Theme -Orange Pulse- Released :D

Guest TheBrownBottle
I use vanilla style ROM (FLB r5.1 based own ROM).

I try this howto and my phone go to bootloop. :lol:

Is this good howto for Pulse?

That tutorial worked for me but I had to change .line 56 not .line 46 in Services.jar (MCR 1.7 not android 2.1). The only time I've seen a bootloop is if your rom is odex'd when you apply a custom framework. If you change the wrong part of services.jar it still seems to boot but strange things happen when you try the menu options.

Guest jegkrem

I'm still new to this, i've just installed FLB ROM on my pulse for the first time, and I've installed the Espresso mod as well. However, my only complaint is that the clock on the status bar is displayed in black. Everything else is perfect, it's just a small annoyance. Anyone can point me where to look for solution?

post-709354-1278112798_thumb.png

Guest ogiogi
I'm still new to this, i've just installed FLB ROM on my pulse for the first time, and I've installed the Espresso mod as well. However, my only complaint is that the clock on the status bar is displayed in black. Everything else is perfect, it's just a small annoyance. Anyone can point me where to look for solution?

http://android.modaco.com/content/t-mobile...e/#entry1318841 Scroll down a bit :lol:

Guest jegkrem

Sorry, I forgot to mention I already checked the guide, and the those changes were there in build.prop already.

However, I searched on other forums and found that ro.config.hw_isCustomize=true is =false on FLB ROM by default. Changed it, and now it looks perfect!

Thanks for your efforts, this theme is really slick!

post-709354-1278113955_thumb.png

Guest DanWilson
Lets make it this way.

Once it's finished I'll upload the C# source, it should be no problem for you to port it to Java then :D

I'll do the same with the AnDE source, once I manage to make it looking like a real DEV and not a b00n has written it :D

And yeah I indeed wanted to quote you.

I already got used to it ... :lol:

I just read this again, and for ME to port it to Java? I can hardly write in BASIC never mind port C# to Java. Hopeful little man.

(My keyboard doesn't have a # key, where is it on a Mac keyboard?)

Guest biron_w

I still get the numbers highlighting in green when I enter the numbers for my sim card pin number with the cyan v6. I know it's nothing major but i'm fussy :lol: Apart from that it's super :D

Guest ogiogi
I still get the numbers highlighting in green when I enter the numbers for my sim card pin number with the cyan v6. I know it's nothing major but i'm fussy :D Apart from that it's super :)

I like it green :D . Just kidding. I've been busy with work lately. Don't have much spare time. I'll get back on it soon, hopefully with a final release :lol:

Guest biron_w
I like it green :D . Just kidding. I've been busy with work lately. Don't have much spare time. I'll get back on it soon, hopefully with a final release :)

Work?Busy? Pah! How dare you work when you have this thing to finish? :P

Guest ogiogi
Work?Busy? Pah! How dare you work when you have this thing to finish? :P

:) It's 00:40 now and i'm still @work. Pretty much gone mad by now :P I have neglected my Pulse and i think he's angry at me. Haven't changed his clothes for 2 days :D

Guest igor_anta

Hey, ogiogi, is there a way to change the text of the notification dropdown items from black to white? You know the likes of T-Mobile, USB Connected and so on. I'm modifying a black theme and that's the only thing I want to fix and can't :) Cheers!

Guest DanWilson
:) It's 00:40 now and i'm still @work. Pretty much gone mad by now :P I have neglected my Pulse and i think he's angry at me. Haven't changed his clothes for 2 days :D

Erm wut?

Guest ogiogi
Hey, ogiogi, is there a way to change the text of the notification dropdown items from black to white? You know the likes of T-Mobile, USB Connected and so on. I'm modifying a black theme and that's the only thing I want to fix and can't :D Cheers!

First post

Changing the Notification bar text and clock color

Method 1: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-hac...html#post279084 :)

Mnogu zaebancii ima. Nand backup pred da pocnes :P