Desire Froyo Update

Guest thelankygeek

Guest pfsykes
You do an amazing job Paul, can't wait for this update. I am hitting refresh every 5 mins. (yes, I am that sad)

Just follow the thread and you can get an email when some one adds anything new :)

Peter

Guest shotten99
You do an amazing job Paul, can't wait for this update. I am hitting refresh every 5 mins. (yes, I am that sad)

Haha, I am doing the same thing. I don't trust anyone else's work.

:)

Guest tk1978
Haha, I am doing the same thing. I don't trust anyone else's work.

:)

i see the link:

09/Jul r4 WIP - MoDaCo Custom ROM for HTC Desire with Online Kitchen - Froyo FRF85 with Sense

is this the acutal modaco version? the link shows me an error :D

Guest Slate8

Did the kitchen just get pulled? The topic seems to have disappeared - people were saying the market and sync were not working mind :S

EDIT - That will be a yes then :)

Edited by Slate8

Guest djtosh

No gmail no market no weather sync but other than that its the smoothest group sense rom iv used so hopefully these bugs get fixed soon. I'm still using it at the moment.

Guest craigcrawford1988
No gmail no market no weather sync but other than that its the smoothest group sense rom iv used so hopefully these bugs get fixed soon. I'm still using it at the moment.

It's unusable for me... Just so many things I use and need don't work...

Guest shotten99

I've gone back to 3.1 for the time being, but I've still got the new radio. What's everyone else doing in this situation- keeping it, or going back to an older version?

Guest tk1978
I've gone back to 3.1 for the time being, but I've still got the new radio. What's everyone else doing in this situation- keeping it, or going back to an older version?

keep it, schould not make big troubles. i think it will not take a long time since the next try..

Guest djtosh

Obviously cos there are key things missing but performance wise its a big improvement on dj droid roms. Once he fixes these bugs its gonna be the top froyo sense Rom easily.

Guest EddyOS

I'm still using the new radio on r3.1 - seems ok at the mo :)

EDIT: OK, it royally screws up video and crashes - back to old radio I go!

Edited by EddyOS

Guest Paul

Fixed and back up, heh... managed to forget to upload one of the packages into the kitchen... :)

Ah well, I blame the heat... :D

P