B7610 Sense 2.5.2016 ROM Build 23668

Guest daskalos

Guest greenonion

megalite sense rom.

SAME PROBLEM as before, no 3rd app. instaled and device is waking up uncontrolably, every 15-20 minutes, 900MHz works with no problem, at 1GHz everything freezes.

right now... loaded the full rom with sense... i`ll report if it happens again with these rom

Edited by greenonion

Guest Lenny-t
Great news. What is the password for the rar file?

'pleasedonateifyoucan' is the password, like every other file of daskalos :)

Guest daskalos
megalite sense rom.

SAME PROBLEM as before, no 3rd app. instaled and device is waking up uncontrolably, every 15-20 minutes, 900MHz works with no problem, at 1GHz everything freezes.

right now... loaded the full rom with sense... i`ll report if it happens again with these rom

i'm pretty sure you are doing something wrong... please read the first post on how to use oc...and do not soft reset device after first minute of booting after flashing, let it restart automatically, that's why 3rd party apps are missing in your setup...

Guest daskalos

Anyway

there is a typhoon passing in our country, and caused a blackout in our area (and many others)

Just posting this message with the help of internet sharing via my B7610...

Just hope this storm ends well

Hmmm our weather reports sucks...

The news told earlier that the typhoon will not pass our region...

Now it feels like it's blowing our roofs away :angry:

Edited by daskalos

Guest Banbu
Anyway

there is a typhoon passing in our country, and caused a blackout in our area (and many others)

where are you

Guest tjeerdos
Anyway

goodluck with the typhoon just make sure youre roms don't fly away haha lol

anyway goodluck and the rom is super

Guest Cisplatin
Level 3

At this setup you will havea blazing fast Sense,(see Sense video 7-10-10) though be informed of the cons below.

This is what me and the testers talking about when we mention "the Tweak"

- Set Performance to Normal (not High,Low or Auto)

- Run Easy Set S3Clock (if you don't know how to use S3Clock read here:http://www.modaco.com/content/b7610-omnia-pro-b7610-modaco-com/311584/easy-set-s3clock/) and set speed to 1Ghz (1Ghz?!?!...yup...actually you can set it 'til 1158Mhz)

Some of you might say "I thought S3Clock will only work when performance is set to Auto or High?" and "It will freeze device when set to 950Mhz to 1Ghz"...

So what is in this ROM, that will let you go up to 1Ghz speed?

Hmmm, maybe there's something special in this ROM :angry:

Pros: The fastest sense you can imagine, it isn't that battery consuming...

I have a question/request. I'm now using your Sense 6.5 megalite rom and it is perfectly stable, but this one looks better... But before I flash could you please compare FPSECE psx emulator fps speeds in "classic High" mode vs "Level 3" (1GHz+) (eg. tekken 3). Please!!!

I appreciate your hard work and pushing the Omnia Pro past the 1GHz!

Guest rahuldevnath

Daskalos, you are the man!

Sense is absolutely blazing fast and stable at 1Ghz. One of friends with his HTC Pro 2, was baffled with the performance. I still remember his words when I first pitted my B7610 Vs his Pro and he said "What's the use of that 800Mhz processor when it can compare with a 600 one.. Samsung is cheap copy of HTC nothing else :angry: " ... well today I had my sweet revenge. :D

Guest Banbu

i really want a camera.cab for this megalite rom...... and i want to know what's the difference between the full one and the megalite one?

Edited by Banbu

Guest daskalos
Daskalos, you are the man!

Sense is absolutely blazing fast and stable at 1Ghz. One of friends with his HTC Pro 2, was baffled with the performance. I still remember his words when I first pitted my B7610 Vs his Pro and he said "What's the use of that 800Mhz processor when it can compare with a 600 one.. Samsung is cheap copy of HTC nothing else :angry: " ... well today I had my sweet revenge. ;)

Yeah :D In his face

Guest xbongx

wow thanks for adding datacontrol :D

but before reflashing this, im going to do something to messup my device expirement everything ;)

also can a youtube load about 30 minutes? coz i think im gonna capture the video for flashing until running!! :angry:

Edited by xbongx

Guest greenonion
i'm pretty sure you are doing something wrong... please read the first post on how to use oc...and do not soft reset device after first minute of booting after flashing, let it restart automatically, that's why 3rd party apps are missing in your setup...

1. 3rd party app, i didnt mean the one they are included in rom, but app like resco explorer that i could install

2. the full w. sense version doesnt have the waking up randomly problem

Guest Samiej6

I'm currently downloading the megalite rom, but I have 1 question.

Where/which samsung app cabs can we use with this rom?

I searched the forum you linked to, but i can't find the samsung apps.

btw, great job on speeding up Sense :angry:

Guest tjeerdos
I'm currently downloading the megalite rom, but I have 1 question.

Where/which samsung app cabs can we use with this rom?

I searched the forum you linked to, but i can't find the samsung apps.

btw, great job on speeding up Sense :angry:

hi,

try this for sense addons -> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BN9I9F5Y

and this for samsung apps ->http://www.modaco.com/content/b7610-omnia-pro-b7610-modaco-com/313041/b7610-omnia-pro-collection-thread/

hope thats what you are looking for

greetzzz tjeerd

Guest xlightwaverx

I would really like to read through all these posts, but if you want to truly test this Sense ROM, all you have to do is set your alarm clock (samsung) for 8 hours later, put your phone down, and see if the alarm goes off.

If you are still wondering whats going on after this, set it for 4 hours and try it again.

PM me what happens :angry:

X

Guest tksree

HI dark onion can explain what is the difference between megalite rom with sense anfd full with sense...........how was the performance of full rom with sense is fast???

Guest xbongx
anyone found a samsung setting in full rom? also i cant run opera

well i reflash it twice my device to make sure that everything is working so i guess the full rom isnt working good to me, im going for the lite now

if you want to install cab files with no hastle in b7610 pointing and installing just use this on pc connected to your device with sync.

CABviaActiveSync_1.5_Setup.exe

How to use:

1. just install to your pc

2. connect your device with sync center active

3. right click on a cab at pc and press cabviactivesync. the cab file will automaticaly install on your device with prompt

Edited by xbongx

Guest khrislee

thanks for the rom :D Daskalos

just flashed the megalite..

"Disable Weather Animation on Home Tab"

how to disable it? :angry:

Guest tjeerdos
thanks for the rom :D Daskalos

just flashed the megalite..

"Disable Weather Animation on Home Tab"

how to disable it? :angry:

to disable it you can change your home wallpaper in menu in sence

Guest papao217

chief, just want to ask, y opera is not loading... tnx... and one more thing, i cant connect to the internet using internet explorer with just the cable...

tnx

Guest rahuldevnath

8 out of 10 times, Even after clocking at 1Ghz, my Camera Works flawlessly. :angry:

Edited by rahuldevnath