I8000 LITE ROMs by Lancez

Guest Lancez

Guest Lancez
Now that you know the basics, going that way is not difficult ;)

Good luck man and we are here whenever you need :D

:angry: thanks buddy!

Guest Lancez
Hi Lancez!

Where is the link to HZHJC2 Rom?

i have removed it, since i found a bug in it. am testing the new one now, if everything gose ok, i'll upload it ASAP. please wait.

Guest Job21

Hi Lancez, thanks for your great work

Just 1 question, have you experienced SMS/message box error [i.e. the link pointing to wrong sms box, thus showing 0 message always) as we seen on other ZHJC2 LITE? (I knew not everyone faces that, but I'm just the unlucky 1)

Guest Lancez
Hi Lancez, thanks for your great work

Just 1 question, have you experienced SMS/message box error [i.e. the link pointing to wrong sms box, thus showing 0 message always) as we seen on other ZHJC2 LITE? (I knew not everyone faces that, but I'm just the unlucky 1)

i dont use sms-mms now, but i do remember that when i was on twu's ZHJC2 lite rom, sms was fine. have u tried hardreset your phone after flashing by dialing *2767*3855# ? it might help for weird problems.

Guest night.fox

Hi lancez. It was a great piece of work. I kinda like it especially the % on battery.

Got a problem though. I dont know if others experience it as well but my O2 hangs most of the time.

I installed SPB shell, clean Ram but when I use clean Ram, somehow it hangs and never go back to default screen. I have to soft reset all the time.

I am using JF5 eboot, JF4 csc and JF1 phone btw.

oh btw, somehow i cannot change to 4 rows on the start menu. I installed advance config but no option there

Edited by night.fox

Guest fattmatt

Hey Lancez.

Congratulations on your first published roms.

I had a sneaking suspicion you would start cooking one day, you have many friends and much knowledge

at your disposal on here.

As others have said IF I could get some free time I would like to have a crack at cookin' myself, I am slightly envious...:angry:

Anyway, keep enjoying what what your doing and when you don't enjoy it anymore you can stop. :D

Watching,

Matt.

Guest Lancez
Hi lancez. It was a great piece of work. I kinda like it especially the % on battery.

Got a problem though. I dont know if others experience it as well but my O2 hangs most of the time.

I installed SPB shell, clean Ram but when I use clean Ram, somehow it hangs and never go back to default screen. I have to soft reset all the time.

I am using JF5 eboot, JF4 csc and JF1 phone btw.

oh btw, somehow i cannot change to 4 rows on the start menu. I installed advance config but no option there

have u hardreset after flashing by *2767*3855#? if u didnt, weird problems will happen. i dont know if advanced config has such option to change the layout of start menu, u can find 4 rows of startmenu here, also, i recommend u to use JE2 eboot if u r on JE4 :angry:

Edited by Lancez

Guest Lancez
Hey Lancez.

Congratulations on your first published roms.

I had a sneaking suspicion you would start cooking one day, you have many friends and much knowledge

at your disposal on here.

As others have said IF I could get some free time I would like to have a crack at cookin' myself, I am slightly envious...:D

Anyway, keep enjoying what what your doing and when you don't enjoy it anymore you can stop. ;)

Watching,

Matt.

thank you buddy, and i am also slightly envious that you are in Australia, it is damn hot here! 100 degree :angry:

Guest fattmatt
thank you buddy, and i am also slightly envious that you are in Australia, it is damn hot here! 100 degree :angry:

I actually only got back 4 weeks ago from the US.

Spent a month there for a mates wedding in San Diego.

Did LA, NY, Falls, Vegas (Bachelor party) , Canyon, San Diego (Wedding) then home!

Weather was nice then, 80's everyday.

Trust me, you don't want to be here now in Melbourne.

55's average and lots of rain, it sucks, I wanna come back to So Cal.

Go Padres!

Matt.

Guest Lancez
I actually only got back 4 weeks ago from the US.

Spent a month there for a mates wedding in San Diego.

Did LA, NY, Falls, Vegas (Bachelor party) , Canyon, San Diego (Wedding) then home!

Weather was nice then, 80's everyday.

Trust me, you don't want to be here now in Melbourne.

55's average and lots of rain, it sucks, I wanna come back to So Cal.

Go Padres!

Matt.

i just wanted to be in a place where my butt don't get burnt from the leather seat after 15 min. in the parking lot! :angry:

San Diego is one of my fav places...

Guest fattmatt

i just wanted to be in a place where my butt don't get burnt from the leather seat after 15 min. in the parking lot! :angry:

lol.

Matt.

Guest Del1701

Dam Lancez your cooking fast, I go to bed after dowloading your JE4 then when I get up this morning you've released a JC2 lite :angry:

Think I'm going to have to give your JC2 a run this weekend, well done fella nice work.

Great rom lancez.

can i ask why after installing photo album the phone doesn't seem to want to open

photos using that?

Instead i can only use pictures & videos prog to view photos.

it's kinda troublesome cos i have to choose the folders where i have stored my photos in order to view them.

whereas if you use photo album it just displays all photos.

i have try opening photos using the open with function on resco explorer but it will just hang.

Guest Abdullatif A
Great rom lancez.

can i ask why after installing photo album the phone doesn't seem to want to open

photos using that?

it's kinda troublesome cos i have to choose the folders where i have stored my photos in order to view them.

i have try opening photos using the open with function on resco explorer but it will just hang.

+1

I am having same problem with photo, it seems a bug.

Guest Lancez
Great rom lancez.

photos using that?

+1

I am having same problem with photo, it seems a bug.

can u guys specify which ROM are u using as well as which version of photo album have u installed? after u installed photo album cab, it will replace the pictures & videos.lnk on start menu. if u r on JE4, try the cab from twu's JE2, if u r on JC2 try the cab from twu's JC2. those 2 cabs are different, so it might be the problem. i'm using ZHJC2 now, and photo album works fine. i installed on main memory.

Edited by Lancez

Guest Abdullatif A
can u guys specify which ROM are u using as well as which version of photo album have u installed? after u installed photo album cab, it will replace the pictures & videos.lnk on start menu. if u r on JE4, try the cab from twu's JE2, if u r on JC2 try the cab from twu's JC2. those 2 cabs are different, so it might be the problem. i'm using ZHJC2 now, and photo album works fine. i installed on main memory.

It was our mistake :angry: , I am using JC2 and I was install photo album from JE2.

I test it now with cab from jc2 and working fine.

Thanks.

Guest Lancez
It was our mistake :D , I am using JC2 and I was install photo album from JE2.

I test it now with cab from jc2 and working fine.

Thanks.

glad u fixed it, i have updated 1st post about this matter. :angry: thank u for your feedbacks, other wise, i wouldn't know about it.