I8000 LITE ROMs by Lancez

Guest Lancez

Guest Lancez
Dam Lancez your cooking fast, I go to bed after dowloading your JE4 then when I get up this morning you've released a JC2 lite :D

Think I'm going to have to give your JC2 a run this weekend, well done fella nice work.

thank you, buddy. actually, JF5 is on first post too :angry:

Guest jmsmartins
it's not that hard once u know the basics, u should try it when u have chance. :angry:

i think it requires too much time and i don't think i could do better roms than u guys are doing here. now i'm trying to find out why i have that weather updating problem with SB rom.. i use his roms for months and it's the first time this happens to me.. i have to assume it's something related with my laptop because other guys can use msn weather with active sync and i can only with GPRS :s

Guest darkworldzz

hey can i ask some qns about your rom?

is sdkcerts, mortscript and ogldrivers cooked in?? these are the things which i dunno how to check if it is in the rom or not.. :angry:

Guest Lancez
i think it requires too much time and i don't think i could do better roms than u guys are doing here. now i'm trying to find out why i have that weather updating problem with SB rom.. i use his roms for months and it's the first time this happens to me.. i have to assume it's something related with my laptop because other guys can use msn weather with active sync and i can only with GPRS :s

maybe u can try to reinstall active sync :angry:

Guest Lancez
hey can i ask some qns about your rom?

is sdkcerts, mortscript and ogldrivers cooked in?? these are the things which i dunno how to check if it is in the rom or not.. :angry:

no, they are not. as i stated on first post, it is almost the same as twu2's ROMs.

Guest Lancez
Thanks lancez.... i am using your JF5 now.... and I kinda like it..... I will keep this ROM for a while....

glad that u like it, dont forget to tell HAL_9000 if it's better than Twu2's ROM or not :angry:

Guest night.fox
glad that u like it, dont forget to tell HAL_9000 if it's better than Twu2's ROM or not :angry:

ha ha.... I am no expert in telling which one is better cause I know everybody has different taste.... I can say so far that I kinda like your JF5 now cause I think it matches with the CSC, PHone and Eboot ( i used the one JF5 leaked at kingmobi). I was using TWU2 rom for like 3 weeks and always comeback to that one cause never like the 6.5.x series winmo. I have tried your JE4 but when you suggested to try JE2 eboot, I just tried to hard reset and reflash PDA part to TWU2. I kinda scared to flash Eboot to be completely honest cause it was like the BIOS of our phone and my O2 is only a month old but reflashed like more that 20x already.....

anyway, thanks for sharing.....

Guest Lancez
ha ha.... I am no expert in telling which one is better cause I know everybody has different taste.... I can say so far that I kinda like your JF5 now cause I think it matches with the CSC, PHone and Eboot ( i used the one JF5 leaked at kingmobi). I was using TWU2 rom for like 3 weeks and always comeback to that one cause never like the 6.5.x series winmo. I have tried your JE4 but when you suggested to try JE2 eboot, I just tried to hard reset and reflash PDA part to TWU2. I kinda scared to flash Eboot to be completely honest cause it was like the BIOS of our phone and my O2 is only a month old but reflashed like more that 20x already.....

anyway, thanks for sharing.....

i could cook exactly the same ROM as twu2 did since i'm using his script, but it would kinda step on his toes :angry: the reason why i suggest to flash JE2's eboot is because JE2 and JE4 are the same series, so that would minimize the risk to brick your phone. but if JF5 works out for you, ya, just stick with it. :D

Guest night.fox
i could cook exactly the same ROM as twu2 did since i'm using his script, but it would kinda step on his toes :angry: the reason why i suggest to flash JE2's eboot is because JE2 and JE4 are the same series, so that would minimize the risk to brick your phone. but if JF5 works out for you, ya, just stick with it. :D

Oh really? hmmm that could be best... you could make a naked JF5 and provide me the link privately lol...... I bet TWU2 wouldnt matter... after all, you will mentioned that it is based from master TWU2 and he already said he will not make a naked JF5 and I guess he dont like to work on 6.5 anymore....

Guest Lancez
Oh really? hmmm that could be best... you could make a naked JF5 and provide me the link privately lol...... I bet TWU2 wouldnt matter... after all, you will mentioned that it is based from master TWU2 and he already said he will not make a naked JF5 and I guess he dont like to work on 6.5 anymore....

i'll think about it :angry:

Guest NewForce
hey guys

these are my first ever custom ROMs, so please bear with me.

==============================================================================

JF5_LITE_0716 WM 6.5

alright, here we go again :angry:

based on latest leaked i8000NXXJF5 ROM from kingmobi.net (thanks Twu2 for the link)

nothing special, just a lite ROM. new battery and 3G,H icons. u can use JE2's cabs to install additional apps.

ZHJC2_LITE_0715 WM 6.5

this is based on i8000HZHJC2, which was officially released for China/Hongkong/Taiwan region. i know, this is an old ROM, but interestingly, i found this ROM is still the best 6.5 so far.

JE4_LITE_0715 WM 6.5

this is based on i8000NXXJE4, the latest Singapore official ROM

your feedbacks are very important to me and will be appreciated :D

Yo buddy Lancez,

here's my feedback after many days absent and not browse enough forum topics...

You've make it! Another cooker was born!

You're AWESOME buddy Lancez!

Greaty work buddy Lancez. We have another choice of rom in the forum now. ;)

Guest Lancez
Yo buddy Lancez,

here's my feedback after many days absent and not browse enough forum topics...

You've make it! Another cooker was born!

You're AWESOME buddy Lancez!

Greaty work buddy Lancez. We have another choice of rom in the forum now. :angry:

thanks buddy! i couldn't have done it without ur help. hope u dont mind that i cooked ur keyboard in one of the ROMs :D

Guest Lancez
+2 for JF5 with only twu2`s script :D

woo hoo..... another support..... :angry:

Me too :D Naked ROM as much as possible. Lancez, you are our last chance!

And thanks night.fox for a report ;)

actually, when i spent my time in the "lab", i have already cooked same ROM as master twu2 did. so for me it's just matter of time to upload the ROM, bad news is i am on a road trip and it is not easy to upload such large file. but first thing's first, please understand that i have to ask master twu2's permission b4 i post download link.

Edited by Lancez