Guest ogiogi

Guest DanWilson
Oh My!

post-656233-1285845413_thumb.png

Another HUAWEI mystery solved ;)

Turns out it was in [b]framework-res.apk[/b]
[b]
res/values/styles.xml[/b]

[b]HUAWEI modification: [/b][color="#FF0000"]<item name="textColorHighlight">@color/hw_textColorHighlight</item>[/color]
[b]STOCK ANDROID:[/b] [color="#FF0000"]<item name="textColorHighlight">#ffaede3d</item>[/color] ("#ffaede3d" is the highlight color)[/codebox]

Fixed frameworks are uploading :)

EDIT: Updated Black bar and Black bar with Circle Battery themes are UP. Fixed vanilla bar theme will be available later.

Elegant Steel Froyo update?

(To blue of course!)

Really like the theme

Could you update ADW.Espresso.zip to use ADW 1.1.5 - with this version you can create custom shortcuts (including icons), which can be used to create custom icons on the launcher bar

Thanks

Really like the theme

Could you update ADW.Espresso.zip to use ADW 1.1.5 - with this version you can create custom shortcuts (including icons), which can be used to create custom icons on the launcher bar

Thanks

I've stopped supporting themed ADW because of the rapid updates and there is a theme on market now http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...cons-jtCBw.aspx . :)

I might give it a one last update if i can find the time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Pulseuser1
Sorry im newbie, ;D.

How do i install this on my phone

You have to flash it through clockwork recovery like you would do with a custom ROM

You have to flash it through clockwork recovery like you would do with a custom ROM

And wipe dalvik cache before.

If you don't wipe it, you will get a bootloop when reboot after flashing the framework. (I always get bootloop every framework installation if don't wipe dalvik cache)