Lets get flibble a new Pulse!

Guest BigBearMDC

Guest Fusion0306
Wow guys. I've just logged on to say thank you to everyone again :angry:

£232! You guys are crazy but amazing. I have enough to get a replacement pulse, a replacement SD card and some damn insurance on the phone incase this happens again (and I seriously do not want it to happen!).

Once I've got the replacement ordered from T-Mobile I'll have a discussion with a few people about what to do with the remaining donations. I've got a few ideas about it which will benefit the community here.

Every single person in this forum that has used my rom, made feedback about the rom, stuck with me when they experienced show-stopping bugs, or simply never lost faith in the MoDaCo pulse community.. thank you. Paul would absolutely be proud of you all.

Then our goal is accomplished :D

Guest Simon O
Then our goal is accomplished :D

Yeah. Lucky I was able to log in an the public library else so I could put an end to all this madness :angry:

Guest Fusion0306
Yeah. Lucky I was able to log in an the public library else so I could put an end to all this madness :D

:angry: Madness!!!!?

This is SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

Guest BigBearMDC
Yeah. Lucky I was able to log in an the public library else so I could put an end to all this madness :angry:

Don't worry, everybody here - including me :D - knows how much work you have put into this. You worked very hard for every cent you got.

And I'm sure I'm not the only one with this opinion.

Best regards,

BB

Guest Simon O
Don't worry, everybody here - including me :D - knows how much work you have put into this. You worked very hard for every cent you got.

And I'm sure I'm not the only one with this opinion.

Best regards,

BB

Thank you. I have noticed your donators list is growing also :angry:

Guest Narsil

Sorry I'm late, been on nights all week and hadn't seen the news 'til now :angry: Tried to donate £10 and ended up putting in $10. £6.75. Still, hope it helps. Considering I've spent more than that buying apps like Open Home to achieve less than you did for free, it's only fair. And I'd prefer it if you used it to get yerself a couple of pints or whatever, because that's what I was going to spend it on.

Guest arlindo.costa
+ 5, please keep up the good work on the Pulse and don't spend it all on a fancy new phone :(

:P B) :D

Dont get it into your head to get a Droid X or a Galaxy S :( ... your needed here! :P

Guest Totyasrác
Wow guys. I've just logged on to say thank you to everyone again :(

£232! You guys are crazy but amazing. I have enough to get a replacement pulse, a replacement SD card and some damn insurance on the phone incase this happens again (and I seriously do not want it to happen!).

Once I've got the replacement ordered from T-Mobile I'll have a discussion with a few people about what to do with the remaining donations. I've got a few ideas about it which will benefit the community here.

Every single person in this forum that has used my rom, made feedback about the rom, stuck with me when they experienced show-stopping bugs, or simply never lost faith in the MoDaCo pulse community.. thank you. Paul would absolutely be proud of you all.

Donated anyways :(

If too much - please still DON'T buy any other phone! You're needed HERE badly :P

Have some beer, software, PC-parts, anything that comforts you but NOT a different phone please :P

(These all will benefit the community, believe me, no need to discuss anything else B))

Guest Simon O

Thanks guys! Don't worry about a different phone! The only phone I would have considered is the HTC Desire and it's pretty expensive :(

Anyway may have my new Pulse in an hour or so. :(

Edit: I can has Pulse :P

Edited by flibblesan

Guest Spoke
Thanks guys! Don't worry about a different phone! The only phone I would have considered is the HTC Desire and it's pretty expensive :(

Anyway may have my new Pulse in an hour or so. :(

Good news :P

Guest Fusion0306

Anyway may have my new Pulse in an hour or so. :P

Great news! :(

Guest menno2

I am curious if you would have the new one with more memory.... if so development might get a bit tricky.

I hope you guys work on 2.2 swiftly cause that seems the only way to go with such low memory devices!

Guest gusthy
I am curious if you would have the new one with more memory.... if so development might get a bit tricky.

I hope you guys work on 2.2 swiftly cause that seems the only way to go with such low memory devices!

Some of us are doing so but it is not a quick story...

Guest Simon O
Some of us are doing so but it is not a quick story...

Nope, it's a standard Pulse but brand new. T-Mobile have completely discontinued the Pulse phone. Only the unbranded U8220 have newer versions with more ram.

Nope, it's a standard Pulse but brand new. T-Mobile have completely discontinued the Pulse phone. Only the unbranded U8220 have newer versions with more ram.

Wow!

How much RAM does it have now?