Which Rom are you using

Guest Ev1lM0nk3y

Guest saeba_ryo
I don't know - I haven't tried to delete anything yet. The only thing which I noticed was installed and does not work is SIMS 3. I am not religious about it but if I get around to it I might try to delete it - or have a go at reinstalling it.

Other than that I do use some of the bloatware anyway(Facebook, places, twitter, Latitude etc.)

I won't even bother to delete it, the internal memory is not used for much , everything goes to the SD card. I do use the same "bloatware" as max, hehe! :)

Guest Ev1lM0nk3y

Going to update poll so people can re-vote

EDIT: tried to update, it said i couldnt vote again

I think it needs a new thread

Edited by Ev1lM0nk3y

Guest Mavamaarten

I flashed my phone to the greek 2.1 rom yesterday. At first I wanted to wait until the Belgian (Dutch) ROM came out, but once I found out that the Greek one includes Dutch (not Belgian but Holland) I just flashed right away. Only the market is acting weird (Sometimes it says download unsuccessful)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gstar101
Should be, but if it's not, it's only about £8 or so to get it sim unlocked, and TBH theres only 1 difference from the o2 version to the others, and that's pre-installed APN's for texts/web, apart from that it's a blank slate....now the Orange fuckup, that's another story..lol.

that was EPIC...lmao

• 2 months later...
Guest CowboyDan

I've JUST installed Cyanogen on my LG GT540. 6.1.2 I think (android 2.2.1). Loving it so far, a tiny bit buggy but I can handle that til the stable comes out

Guest Corrupt Systems

Baltic 2.1. ;)

And it's working flawlessly. Very happy with my GT540 now, finally I can be proud of my phone instead of hating it for only having 1.6.

I've JUST installed Cyanogen on my LG GT540. 6.1.2 I think (android 2.2.1). Loving it so far, a tiny bit buggy but I can handle that til the stable comes out

Same here... lol

Guest despotovski01

Please state which GT540 rom you are using!

if you voted Not listed (2.1) please state below so we can find that update and post it for people to use and share

I think it needs a new thread

You need to update the list.