[THEME] Blue S v1.6 for Android 2.1[10/08/2010]

Guest igor_anta

Guest DanWilson
I have no idea why this happens, happened to me as well. I fixed it by going to Settings->Language & keyboard->TouchPal and disabled sound and vibration on keypress. If it continues to close after that I might have to upload a new version :lol:

Thanks BTW :) Cheers!

Now that we are bumped, any chance of a Froyo version with percentage battery? Pretty please with cherrys with partys with alcohol on top?

Guest igor_anta
Now that we are bumped, any chance of a Froyo version with percentage battery? Pretty please with cherrys with partys with alcohol on top?

Well till I get Froyo myself I can't do it :( Right now I'm enjoy the peace and stability of FLB 1.5 with Swap :) If someone has the patience and time to port this over feel free. It will happen anyway, just not now :lol:

Guest DanWilson
Well till I get Froyo myself I can't do it :( Right now I'm enjoy the peace and stability of FLB 1.5 with Swap :) If someone has the patience and time to port this over feel free. It will happen anyway, just not now :lol:

But Froyo is very stable and also has swap. :)

Guest jamielockeymusic
I have no idea why this happens, happened to me as well. I fixed it by going to Settings->Language & keyboard->TouchPal and disabled sound and vibration on keypress. If it continues to close after that I might have to upload a new version :lol:

Thanks BTW :) Cheers!

sorry to be a pain in the arse lol, but that didnt seem to work! :(

Guest DanWilson
I'll go port this to froyo, brb.

But every image and progress bar? No offence but the last one seemed like a rush to be first :lol:.

Doesn't mean I didn't use it though!

Guest igor_anta
sorry to be a pain in the arse lol, but that didnt seem to work! :(

Damn, I have no idea why :lol: Use this one, it's a test version I did for ogiogi's Elegant Steel, the blue is not the same but more fitting than yellow or green :) I'll see what's the problem and try to fix it.

Here's the file: touchpal.zip

Guest igor_anta
But Froyo is very stable and also has swap. :(

Well maybe, but it's still in Alpha, meaning there a bound to be bugs, more than a few :) So I'll wait a bit longer, I remember flashing a new version every hour or two with the 2.1 beta versions and I really don't feel like going through that right now, unless the developers ask a wider number of users to beta test roms eventually :lol:

Thanks Rem1x, I think if there are bugs I can fix them, I just needed a 2.2 framework to work with :)

Guest DanWilson
Well maybe, but it's still in Alpha, meaning there a bound to be bugs, more than a few :( So I'll wait a bit longer, I remember flashing a new version every hour or two with the 2.1 beta versions and I really don't feel like going through that right now, unless the developers ask a wider number of users to beta test roms eventually :lol:

Thanks Rem1x, I think if there are bugs I can fix them, I just needed a 2.2 framework to work with :)

Read my 2.2 Discussion thread. It tells of bugs and fixes.

Guest Cazomino05
Haha, yes these are rushed shitty ports. But they are ports, and they fill the gap :lol:

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B27zP1BQwF...dh&hl=en_GB

Not even tested this one, so nandroid your s***!

works fine, though has the same problem as my espresso port namely all the text is still black I've fixed most of the status bar apart from the date attached are the files with white text from the framework file (in /res/layout)

as for the date that seems to need some modifications to services.jar

all of which is documented here

http://ip208-100-42-21.static.xda-develope...ad.php?t=674157

you might want to ignore the services.jar changes they appear to be wrong

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=549309

that one worked for the services.jar changes I've attached statusbaricon.smali (it's txt because I wasn't allowed to upload file type smali just needs renaming) it just needs packing into services.jar which I couldn't upload

I tried editing build.prop but the properties that needed changing were missing and obviously didn't do anything when appended

The only thing I couldn't fix was the date when you drag down the notifications bar, the edits required caused my device to not boot just kept looping the nexus boot screen it was supposidly in services.jar/com/android/server/status/statusbarservice.smali

status_bar.xml

status_bar_latest_event_content.xml

StatusBarIcon.txt

post-718774-1284491646_thumb.png

Guest jamielockeymusic
Damn, I have no idea why :lol: Use this one, it's a test version I did for ogiogi's Elegant Steel, the blue is not the same but more fitting than yellow or green :) I'll see what's the problem and try to fix it.

Here's the file: touchpal.zip

Okay! Ill. Try that out! I hope it gets. Fixed!

keep up the good work making my pulse look good lol

edit: flashed the zip through recovery, yet it still does the same thing? :(

Edited by jamielockeymusic

Guest igor_anta
Okay! Ill. Try that out! I hope it gets. Fixed!

keep up the good work making my pulse look good lol

edit: flashed the zip through recovery, yet it still does the same thing? :)

Well that's weird :lol: Are you sure the new version got installed? Can you try to adb push the new touchpal.apk to system and tell me what happens? Cheers!

Well maybe, but it's still in Alpha, meaning there a bound to be bugs, more than a few :) So I'll wait a bit longer, I remember flashing a new version every hour or two with the 2.1 beta versions and I really don't feel like going through that right now, unless the developers ask a wider number of users to beta test roms eventually :lol:

Oh hint :)

I've uploaded a ZIP of Froyo for everyone to play with. It's in the usual place :(

Guest jamielockeymusic
Well that's weird :lol: Are you sure the new version got installed? Can you try to adb push the new touchpal.apk to system and tell me what happens? Cheers!

okayy ill let you know :) thanks!

btw, can i request something haha! i like the lock screen in version 1.5, and the status bar icons in the ADWone framework, is there anyway of getting them onto v 1.6 myself? because i dont want to give you more work to do, lol im sure you have more important things to do that mak ethings for me

thanks!

Guest igor_anta
okayy ill let you know :lol: thanks!

btw, can i request something haha! i like the lock screen in version 1.5, and the status bar icons in the ADWone framework, is there anyway of getting them onto v 1.6 myself? because i dont want to give you more work to do, lol im sure you have more important things to do that mak ethings for me

thanks!

You mean the lockscreen from Android 1.5? That's not possible as far as I know, there is a alternative lockscreen by Stericsson but it's just for Cyanogen right now. All we can do is change the look of the slider in the lockscreen.

It's easy to change the icons. But you need to do that in framework-res.apk so in the end it's pretty much like modifying a theme of your own, you have instructions how to do this in the Make Your Own Theme topic by ogiogi. If you want to learn check that out, otherwise I can make the framework you want and upload it :) Cheers!

Guest jamielockeymusic
You mean the lockscreen from Android 1.5? That's not possible as far as I know, there is a alternative lockscreen by Stericsson but it's just for Cyanogen right now. All we can do is change the look of the slider in the lockscreen.

It's easy to change the icons. But you need to do that in framework-res.apk so in the end it's pretty much like modifying a theme of your own, you have instructions how to do this in the Make Your Own Theme topic by ogiogi. If you want to learn check that out, otherwise I can make the framework you want and upload it :lol: Cheers!

NONO! haha

i meant from your framework blue s verson 1.5?

i like your blue s v1.6, but i like the lock screen on v1.5.

and i like the icons you used in framework ADW one.

so basically, how do i get blue s v1.5 lock screen buttons and ADWone status bar icons on blue s v1.6 framewwork :)

they are all themes you made,so i thought you would know how :( thanks!

Guest igor_anta
NONO! haha

i meant from your framework blue s verson 1.5?

i like your blue s v1.6, but i like the lock screen on v1.5.

and i like the icons you used in framework ADW one.

so basically, how do i get blue s v1.5 lock screen buttons and ADWone status bar icons on blue s v1.6 framewwork :)

they are all themes you made,so i thought you would know how :( thanks!

Well than it's easy to replace everything you mentioned, but you need to edit framework-res.apk and reflash the zip. If you want to learn how to do this check this out: http://android.modaco.com/content/t-mobile...1-0-14-07-2010/

Otherwise I can upload the framework for you. Sorry for not replying diligently the last few days, there is a Beerfest in Skopje and I'm not in the right state of mind most of the time :lol:

Edited by igor_anta

Guest jamielockeymusic
Well than it's easy to replace everything you mentioned, but you need to edit framework-res.apk and reflash the zip. If you want to learn how to do this check this out: http://android.modaco.com/content/t-mobile...1-0-14-07-2010/

Otherwise I can upload the framework for you. Sorry for not replying diligently the last few days, there is a Beerfest in Skopje and I'm not in the right state of mind most of the time :lol:

If it's not too much to ask would you be able to upload it? I would be very thankful! But don't include the themed TouchPal as it won't work? :) thankyou thankyou

THANKYOU!

Guest igor_anta
If it's not too much to ask would you be able to upload it? I would be very thankful! But don't include the themed TouchPal as it won't work? :) thankyou thankyou

THANKYOU!

OK, just the framework, no problemo :lol: Which one were you using, the standard one that came together with the apps, or the all blue framework? You said old lockscreen and ADW statusbar icons right?

Guest jamielockeymusic
OK, just the framework, no problemo :lol: Which one were you using, the standard one that came together with the apps, or the all blue framework? You said old lockscreen and ADW statusbar icons right?

The one with themed apps!

yes, old lockscreen adwone icons (status bar) and without themed TouchPal :)

Guest igor_anta
The one with themed apps!

yes, old lockscreen adwone icons (status bar) and without themed TouchPal :lol:

Here you go, the framework as you wanted it: Blue_S_ADW.zip

Also I'll upload a Froyo version of the theme, just the framework though, don't want to make a alpha rom less stable by meddling with the apps for now :) Next day or two, not tonight, have a headache and a great need to sleep now. Cheers!

Edited by igor_anta

Guest jamielockeymusic
Here you go, the framework as you wanted it: Blue_S_ADW.zip

Also I'll upload a Froyo version of the theme, just the framework though, don't want to make a alpha rom less stable by meddling with the apps for now :lol: Next day or two, not tonight, have a headache and a great need to sleep now. Cheers!

awesome! great job!! have a good sleep :) THANKYOU!

Guest jrodrigues

I just flashed your Blue S. It's beautiful! Just one thing... When I go to messaging, I still get green icons... What am I doing wrong?

[Edit] Hang on... I fixed it! Thanks anyway...

Edited by jrodrigues