++ THEME ++ NEO TITANIUM WVGA BY SV0911

Guest sv0911
hi ,

i dont understand why the cpr links to a png file on the program files folder for those condensed icons.

i looked in the dll and found none f the small icons that are visible on the home screen.

here the Stext modified to have samsung sms app

perfect working order excepte when you are in any other tab

i still cant understand what is wrong because i copied Text plugin icons names and all.

same on the time ( sclock ) that is suposed to be the first link but invisible, unless on it

post-612234-1280454684_thumb.jpg

its not impossible to use but looks unfinished.

if you could indicate what i have missed out please. i am not a programer but used to be a network admin ... my prog is very limited. ( am beter with a V8 lol )

thank you

if you want my cpr to have a look its all clean and tidy.

Hi my Friend,

i missed in my last post to you to mention that you can find some icons

on a program files folder.. Sorry for that bro... B) This folder is called

greatbal.. I never changed it because i had no problems with it.. It

where created in the first place by the dev from the default skin

called greatbal.....!!

I know that always when trying to change a skin or what ever to splugins,

titanium is behaving like a little virgin on its first time dancing a tabledance

in front of the crowd..!!

OK my friend, i will look at it... maybe i can find the issue :P

Oh, by the way i´m also no programmer,... I´m just one of those strange

annoying artists.. or name it a sick designfreak... :( :(

Just kidding..!! :P I will look at your splugins_cpr..!!

Greetings

sv0911

Edited by sv0911

Guest sv0911
Many thanks sv0911. very nice theme. :P

previa,

the background in the first images above in your

post looks just awesome..!!!

Can you share the image with us..???? B) :D :( :(

Great thanks for your response bro..!!!

I´m very happy that it is working perfectly for you..!!

Greetings

sv0911

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Need little space of this post for some NeoMix Dark screenis... :P:-D

post-696397-1287625448_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1287625461_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1287625471_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1287625482_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1287625519_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1287625536_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1287625548_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1287625565_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1287625596_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1287625610_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1287625625_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1287625641_thumb.jpg

Edited by sv0911

Guest Greg330

lol the virgin... actually id say its windows the little virgin B)

so ive worked on it for a few hours now, i still hae that issue with the icons on the samsung plugins ( strange though as i use the icons you used on the original cpr for other plugins. )

ps , yep i say the place where the icons where when editing the cpr :( thanks :( but no change :D ... and as long as its not working , i cant spend time changing the icons ... ( that all come to :P )

not a to big prob , we will figure it out :P i have no dought on this forum ,:D

Guest previa
previa,

the background in the first images above in your

post looks just awesome..!!!

Can you share the image with us..???? :P B) :( :(

Great thanks for your response bro..!!!

I´m very happy that it is working perfectly for you..!!

Greetings

sv0911

Yes Sir, :P

Here, and two more

post-454755-1280534325_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1280534380_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1280534436_thumb.jpg

Edited by previa

Guest sv0911
Yes Sir, :P

Here, and two more

Great thanks bro..!! :(

Gr. sv0911

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Need even little more space here.. :(

post-696397-1287627177_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1287627191_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1287627203_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1287627216_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1287627251_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1287627267_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1287627280_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1287627295_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1287627325_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1287627338_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1287627350_thumb.jpg

post-696397-1287627363_thumb.jpg

Edited by sv0911

Guest Greg330

hi,

so ive looked into the samsung plugin prob, and it seems that the apps from samsung simply wont whow any icons ( whatever the name , used or not by another plugin )

on the other hand i manged to recreat a few tabs ( my carrier apps launcher page made via chomeEditor , and moded to fit the screen ( incons in full screen need a resize for the moment )

so as long as the tab is not samsung we can make it , edit the icons and all.

it would really be cool to understand or know what line we are missing to insert an icon , or what file we need to edit to find the icons ?

edit : ok i've found out how to add the condensed icons in the theme for all the samsung plugins.

i had to add 1 string in the registry , per tab.

for example , the cpr on my file contains this line for "Stext" condensed :

<Image ID="IconImage" Left="0" Top="0" Width="110" Height="110" ScaleStyle="Stretch" Source="\Program Files\greatbal\MyTitanium\Shadow\Images\CHome_Stext_desat_inactive.png" />

i modified the registry in by adding a line in :

HKLM/software/microsoft/chome/stext /condensedPage/

the string string name is :

IconImage ( as in the cpr image ID name but it can be what you want as long as both cpr and registry have same spelling )

the string data is :

\Program Files\greatbal\MyTitanium\Shadow\Images\CHome_Stext_desat_inactive.png ( as above, exactly the same line as in the cpr ( i dont now if after that the cpr line is usefull but it works with it in ... so i didn't investigate anymore )

the same can be done for all the samsung original plugins making it a little more comfortable for some apps. ( i hate WM sms... for instance ..same for the mail but the samsung mail is crap . )

hope that you can enjoy this on your favorite origal apps .. (hmm... touch player can come back now ...bye bye WM MP.....i hate you too...)

cheers

Edited by Greg330

Guest sv0911
hi,

so ive looked into the samsung plugin prob, and it seems that the apps from samsung simply wont whow any icons ( whatever the name , used or not by another plugin )

on the other hand i manged to recreat a few tabs ( my carrier apps launcher page made via chomeEditor , and moded to fit the screen ( incons in full screen need a resize for the moment )

so as long as the tab is not samsung we can make it , edit the icons and all.

it would really be cool to understand or know what line we are missing to insert an icon , or what file we need to edit to find the icons ?

edit : ok i've found out how to add the condensed icons in the theme for all the samsung plugins.

i had to add 1 string in the registry , per tab.

for example , the cpr on my file contains this line for "Stext" condensed :

<Image ID="IconImage" Left="0" Top="0" Width="110" Height="110" ScaleStyle="Stretch" Source="\Program Files\greatbal\MyTitanium\Shadow\Images\CHome_Stext_desat_inactive.png" />

i modified the registry in by adding a line in :

HKLM/software/microsoft/chome/stext /condensedPage/

the string string name is :

IconImage ( as in the cpr image ID name but it can be what you want as long as both cpr and registry have same spelling )

the string data is :

\Program Files\greatbal\MyTitanium\Shadow\Images\CHome_Stext_desat_inactive.png ( as above, exactly the same line as in the cpr ( i dont now if after that the cpr line is usefull but it works with it in ... so i didn't investigate anymore )

the same can be done for all the samsung original plugins making it a little more comfortable for some apps. ( i hate WM sms... for instance ..same for the mail but the samsung mail is crap . )

hope that you can enjoy this on your favorite origal apps .. (hmm... touch player can come back now ...bye bye WM MP.....i hate you too...)

cheers

Bro,

i had no doubt that you will fix it..! :(

Great job my friend.....!!!

Greetings

sv0911

Guest sv0911

Hi Friends,

i changed in my skin some icons...!!

If you like them, let me know so i will upload them..!!

Here some screenshots with my new Titanium Full Screen Weather theme "FANTASY FLASH":

post-696397-1280700081_thumb.jpgpost-696397-1280700093_thumb.jpgpost-696397-1280700104_thumb.jpg

Greetings

sv0911

Guest Omega Ra
Hi Friends,

i changed in my skin some icons...!!

If you like them, let me know so i will upload them..!!

Here some screenshots with my new Titanium Full Screen Weather theme "FANTASY FLASH":

post-696397-1280700081_thumb.jpgpost-696397-1280700093_thumb.jpgpost-696397-1280700104_thumb.jpg

Greetings

sv0911

looks great, but from the screens I can't tell what the pictures on the icons are.

Guest sv0911
looks great, but from the screens I can't tell what the pictures on the icons are.

Hi my Friend,

i have to admid that i really like small icons... :D

I found these glassy looking icons somwhere on the net (i think

it was from royalty icons..) and modificated them

and attached them just for fun to the plugins im using on my screen....!!

I attached here a image where you can see more clearly what some of them look like...

Greetings

sv0911

By the way, i can also upload the default ones on 265x256 so you can

modify them like you want.. :)

post-696397-1280761185_thumb.jpg

Guest Omega Ra

I've discovered one little nuisance, when I want to un-install the neo-theme, the panels that worked with it no longer show up, I would have to re-install all of them...kinda annoying.

Guest sv0911
I've discovered one little nuisance, when I want to un-install the neo-theme, the panels that worked with it no longer show up, I would have to re-install all of them...kinda annoying.

Yeah i heard it before of one user and i have absolutly no idea what causes this issue..

strange is that i uninstalled this skin maybe 30 times and used also other skins/plugins

and never had such a problem...!!

I hope we will find the issue..

I will look with xda´s member greatbal, he quit the work on neo titanium but maybe he knows a solution..

I will let you know..!!

Greetings

sv0911

Edited by sv0911

Guest Greg330

easy

when you unistall the pack .. you take the icons out, and put it all back to original... except for one thing... the cpr file stays modified.

as there is no plug in label in condensed the tab wont apear.

you need to fit a cpr file that has the plugin label named in the condensed area :)

( thats my personal idea about that )

SV0911 ( whats the SV for by the way ? i get 9/11 ) could you dive us the link to the new icons please :D ? they look tydier than the other ones :D

i"ve added a few tabs on my cpr if you want them ill make a list of the added panels and you can take the parts you need from my cpr :P

Guest sv0911
easy

when you unistall the pack .. you take the icons out, and put it all back to original... except for one thing... the cpr file stays modified.

as there is no plug in label in condensed the tab wont apear.

you need to fit a cpr file that has the plugin label named in the condensed area :D

( thats my personal idea about that )

SV0911 ( whats the SV for by the way ? i get 9/11 ) could you dive us the link to the new icons please :D ? they look tydier than the other ones :P

i"ve added a few tabs on my cpr if you want them ill make a list of the added panels and you can take the parts you need from my cpr :P

Wow...

Thanks bro..!! Finaly an understandable and explainable solution..!!! :D

As i mentioned before, i don´t have this kind of issue, thats why i never discovered it....!!

Therefore i couldn´t find any solution....

Please your welcome to upload the list..!!

Oh, by the way.. the sv in sv0911 are my names initials (Stefan V.....) OK, now you know my

real name.. :) and the 911 is a nice little car 911 Turbo fr. 1989.... i had for some time.. I use this

And the picture in my avatar is how i looked like in my better young times..

Now i look like.... below the image after my plastic surgery...

Thanks again bro..!!! (I will upload the icons soon..)

Greetings

sv0911

post-696397-1280771124_thumb.jpg

Edited by sv0911

Guest Greg330

excellent, my 330 stands for BMW E30 M3 3L 6spd :D ( euro of course am from paris ... )

do you even go to the ring ? i"m going up to play in september again....

as for the cpr files here are the panels i've added :

CCom panel

Sclock ( to link to samsung clock ap and timer ap )

Stext ( samsung app nicer skin and threaded ....)

i've made a personal panel SFR but its useless for you , and even for the sfr users, as they would need to creat the exact same panel and have the apps in the same place as me. )

my cpr file is linked but lightly moded ( and under work ) to add a rear panel to icons in programs. ie making the hole thing look alike. )

SPlugins_480x800.cpr.rtf

i've also modified your icons so that all look alike as well :)

Images2.rar

as you can see i am quit bad at moding pictures :P

for the Splugin and Sclock you are going to need to go in the registry and add the following line in :

for sclock :

HKLM\software\microsoft\chome\sclock\CondensedPage\

add a string called ( in one word or as you put it on the cpr ) :

IconImage

string contents :

the path to your icons ( can be even on the sd card :D )

here it is :

\program files\greatbal\mytitanium\shadow\images\chome_sclock_desat_inactive.png

now you need to do the same on stext :

HKLM\software\microsoft\chome\stext\condensedpage\

string name

IconImage

string contents :

\program files\greatbal\mytitanium\shadow\images\chome_stext_desat_inactive.png

and here as i said i've added this black back panel for icons in diferents places so that i dont need to edit the dll ( my pe has gone stupid and i dont have time to fix it ... )

post-612234-1280779283_thumb.jpg

Guest sv0911
excellent, my 330 stands for BMW E30 M3 3L 6spd :D ( euro of course am from paris ... )

do you even go to the ring ? i"m going up to play in september again....

as for the cpr files here are the panels i've added :

CCom panel

Sclock ( to link to samsung clock ap and timer ap )

Stext ( samsung app nicer skin and threaded ....)

i've made a personal panel SFR but its useless for you , and even for the sfr users, as they would need to creat the exact same panel and have the apps in the same place as me. )

my cpr file is linked but lightly moded ( and under work ) to add a rear panel to icons in programs. ie making the hole thing look alike. )

SPlugins_480x800.cpr.rtf

i've also modified your icons so that all look alike as well :)

Images2.rar

as you can see i am quit bad at moding pictures :P

for the Splugin and Sclock you are going to need to go in the registry and add the following line in :

for sclock :

HKLM\software\microsoft\chome\sclock\CondensedPage\

add a string called ( in one word or as you put it on the cpr ) :

IconImage

string contents :

the path to your icons ( can be even on the sd card :D )

here it is :

\program files\greatbal\mytitanium\shadow\images\chome_sclock_desat_inactive.png

now you need to do the same on stext :

HKLM\software\microsoft\chome\stext\condensedpage\

string name

IconImage

string contents :

\program files\greatbal\mytitanium\shadow\images\chome_stext_desat_inactive.png

and here as i said i've added this black back panel for icons in diferents places so that i dont need to edit the dll ( my pe has gone stupid and i dont have time to fix it ... )

post-612234-1280779283_thumb.jpg

Thanks for sharing bro..!!!!!

I really have use for it..!! I´m sure also the other users will...!!

By the way.. unfortunaly since two years ago i have no car.. but thats another story.. :D

Greetings sv0911

I attached my glassy icons which i use now..

Mabe you have use for it.. but you have to name them the way you like... :P

My_glassy_icons.zip

Edited by sv0911

Guest Greg330

i'll take them , even though i am trying to make another set based on what i can find ... its just not easy at all to make a really clean glass effect even after following many youtoube vids :D :D

edit :by the way i forgot but Sphone is in the cpr as well , im woring on cvolume, and others. and trying to solve some icon cliping i have.

edit 2 : do you know the line command that would change the placing of the time in the middle of my list and still making it default visible plugin ? i thnk as it is stock but i have had the colck on top so long i fonthave my original cpr :P

Edited by Greg330

Guest Greg330

please scrap my cpr files that is linked before , there are many display errors.

please try this one, for corect a complete tidy scheme.

SPlugins_480x800.cpr.rtf

panels ok in this :

Sclock ( alarm indicator reactivated ( but you might want to change the color of the icon. its ugly in yellow where it is.))

Sphone

Stext

CCom

TASearch

CVolume

and all SV0911's previous templates ( or tabs )

as usual for the samsung plugins you'll need to place links in the registry in the condensed information part and maybe else where , dont hesitate to ask if you encounter a prob.

my icons for the hole thing... some are really fast made as i had real work to do and wanted something usuable for the day.

Images2.rar

cheers :)

Guest sv0911
please scrap my cpr files that is linked before , there are many display errors.

please try this one, for corect a complete tidy scheme.

SPlugins_480x800.cpr.rtf

panels ok in this :

Sclock ( alarm indicator reactivated ( but you might want to change the color of the icon. its ugly in yellow where it is.))

Sphone

Stext

CCom

TASearch

CVolume

and all SV0911's previous templates ( or tabs )

as usual for the samsung plugins you'll need to place links in the registry in the condensed information part and maybe else where , dont hesitate to ask if you encounter a prob.

my icons for the hole thing... some are really fast made as i had real work to do and wanted something usuable for the day.

Images2.rar

cheers :)

Thanks for sharing bro...!!

Gr.

sv0911

Guest Teflanzy

hi there my friend

first i want to thank you for your great work

i am using your full screen weather with "the fantasy flash"

i saw this post and i want to have it but it is not working for me

after i install your cab for full screen weather it look like this

post-616664-1281466865_thumb.jpg

and after installing one of the two cabs in this topic it will remain the same and only the picture icon will change and the remaining will stay the same like in the pictures

post-616664-1281467209_thumb.jpg post-616664-1281467222_thumb.jpg

can you help me? i want the neo titanium icons without the text like in this picture

post-696397-1280700093_thumb.jpg

thanks again

Guest sv0911
hi there my friend

first i want to thank you for your great work

i am using your full screen weather with "the fantasy flash"

i saw this post and i want to have it but it is not working for me

after i install your cab for full screen weather it look like this

post-616664-1281466865_thumb.jpg

and after installing one of the two cabs in this topic it will remain the same and only the picture icon will change and the remaining will stay the same like in the pictures

post-616664-1281467209_thumb.jpg post-616664-1281467222_thumb.jpg

can you help me? i want the neo titanium icons without the text like in this picture

post-696397-1280700093_thumb.jpg

thanks again

Hi my friend,

thanks for your response..!!

Is it possible that you are using a stock rom..?? In this case you have to edit the splugins_480_800.cpr

If your not using a stock rom, it´s best if you load up your tinanium_480_800.cpr and i will take a look at it.

You find the cpr on your windows device.

Copy it with resco explorer or total comander or skkv file explorer and upload it here.

I´m sure that also other users here will maybe be helpfull by fixing this issue..!!

Greetings

sv0911

By the way, did you allready installed chome editor..????

Did you installed your plugins like titanium weather before installing this theme..???

Best way is allways first installing the plugins you like to use and after this the skin..!!

Edited by sv0911

Guest Teflanzy

i have uploaded the files

but can you tell me what files i should install to have your full titanium weather with the new titanium? and can you please upload them for me and tell the sequence of installing them?

thank you for you help

titanium.rar

----------------------------------------------------------------------

i forgot to tell you that i am using a custom rom and i do not have chome editor.

and which plugins i have to install?

Edited by Teflanzy

Guest sv0911
i have uploaded the files

but can you tell me what files i should install to have your full titanium weather with the new titanium? and can you please upload them for me and tell the sequence of installing them?

thank you for you help

titanium.rar

----------------------------------------------------------------------

i forgot to tell you that i am using a custom rom and i do not have chome editor.

and which plugins i have to install?

Hi my friend,

i just checked your cpr and everything looks fine. Please disable windows default/today screen

and deinstall the titanium skin. Make softreset. Then install from post #1 (there you find the link to download) the chome editor. "Reinstall" also titanium fullscreenweather. First after this install again the titanium skin, make softreset and then enable windows default/today screen again. On the developers original thread for chome editor you can also see how to work with the editor.. its quite simple. With chome editor you can enable the plugins you like to use.. If you are using the titanium cpr the you have to enable the plugins begining with "c" and disable the one with "s" like here for example:

enable:

CClock

CCalendar

CWelcomeCenter

CMusic

CPhotos

disable:

sClock

sCalendar

sWelcomeCenter

sMusic

sPhotos