[ROM] LS 2.1.4 - Only the best for your Liquid! Eclair 2/9/10

Guest LSteam

Guest Shaliuno

Here is good idea from russian 4pda.ru forums.

http://dl.4pda.ru/forum/dl/post/529574/0101_030420.jpg

A user tmp_do made a boot.img that shows no boot animation, but the boot logs as in desktop linux os.

http://ezxdev.org/qtopia/tmp_do/android/nologo_boot.img

Which is cool that its not just a boot animatons, but a real log.

If this can be adapted to LS that'll be nice. But it appears it requires kernel recompiling, as by default there is no console in boot, and data goes to /dev/null.

Source: http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=173162

Edited by Shaliuno

Guest Güilzom
I downloaded it from market...what is your problem?

Doesn't appear in the market.... If I look from appbrain appears... but don't open the market link to download...

The only way ... (after a few re-flashes, wipes, etc) was downloading the .apk and install it manually (but now I'm not able to update)

maybe is not an official .apk and that's why don't allow to update...

Another item... the previous version came with the music app modded and this one don't... where i can find it or extract it ??

I have the same problem, just noticed it!! Makes the rom almost useless... any solutions?

umh... try the market unloack trick from malez recovery... all users of my italian forum (100+) haven't this problem...

anyway...try another google account... maybe the problem is on google servers...

Doesn't appear in the market.... If I look from appbrain appears... but don't open the market link to download...

The only way ... (after a few re-flashes, wipes, etc) was downloading the .apk and install it manually (but now I'm not able to update)

Another item... the previous version came with the music app modded and this one don't... where i can find it or extract it ??

very strange... i just type "maps" in market search and i can install it... have you unloked your market? you can do it with malez recovery

i love this roommmm :-x,but setCPU is FC :(

just download new version from here (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=505419) and install it with estrongs file manager :)

---

themes pack almost ready :P

hi tried the blue theme, lots of jibberish on the lock screen....

the date on the lock screen comes up

%2$26%3$26 - %8$26, %9$26

also on the status bar the clock shows %1:%9 ... real time is 1:08am

p.s i am stiil on LS2.13... does that matter??

Edited by tc4101

Guest Master_T
hi tried the blue theme, lots of jibberish on the lock screen....

the date on the lock screen comes up

%2$26%3$26 - %8$26, %9$26

also on the status bar the clock shows %1:%9 ... real time is 1:08am

p.s i am stiil on LS2.13... does that matter??

I think it matters, because the theme pack was recently updated to match the new 2.1.4! You should use the old theme pack, maybe ask LSTeam for the link...

Back to the market problem: still can't figure it out... I might be forced to go back to 2.1.3 :P Does anyone have the Market.apk app? Maybe reinstalling it may fix the issue...

I patched LS 2.1.4 second time and I did it for last version becasue last launcher shown license expired.

1) May I know 2.1.4 will not have license problem again?

2) Should 2.1.4 already root success? I cannot ddms, which shown nothing in explorer.

Overall, I love LS 2.1.4. fast and stable

Anyone can suggest me chanjei chinese input apk?

Guest Seth Cold

use marketenabler ... it should show up... my fellow Lanero :P

Edited by Seth Cold

I patched LS 2.1.4 second time and I did it for last version becasue last launcher shown license expired.

1) May I know 2.1.4 will not have license problem again?

2) Should 2.1.4 already root success? I cannot ddms, which shown nothing in explorer.

Overall, I love LS 2.1.4. fast and stable

Anyone can suggest me chanjei chinese input apk?

1) it haven't :P

2) sure

Guest Master_T

Ok, after reflashing the bin and ROM from scratch I finally figured it out. For anyone that is having this problem: DO NOT use titanium backup to restore your google account, it will screw up the market! You must re-enter your account data manually!

Guest sette7nani

http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liq...eme-08-26-2010/

is it possible to have that green theme in LS 2.1.4 ?

i already succesfully flashed it from malez recovery, but i want to know if you can insert this theme with other, and let us change in LSSettings, without flash from recovery.

for Suxsem..i have used the theme for the brand new acer bin (the last theme version inserted in that thread) and everything is ok in LS 2.1.4 too !!!

It is named "Update.zip for 2.100.07 rom" and you can't find it in the first post, because it isn't already updated.

thanks for this rom Suxsem, i like it very much!

:P

Edited by sette7nani

Guest Güilzom
use marketenabler ... it should show up... my fellow Lanero :P

Do u mean the marketenabler included on malez-recovery ?... I tried it, But no idea if works or not.

Anyway.. I choose to install a mooded Maps called BRUT based on the last version.. is really nice and works as a charm..

the other issue was the player... I love the stock-modded one .... I use the gestures a lot... I found the .apk from the author's web.

I installed this rom yesterday, I'm fairly impressed with it, much better battery life than I had experienced with other roms (although not nearly as good as some people in this thread are claiming).

I experienced an interesting issue when using any of the OC kernels, however. Sometimes, when the screen has been off, I hit the power button to unlock it, but the backlight does not come on. I can faintly see the lock screen depending on how ambient light is hitting the phone, so I can unlock it and reboot it normally (still with no backlight), and when it reboots, the backlight functions normally for a short period of time. I do not have this problem with the stock kernel. I had been using Xian's undervolted kernel previous to switching to this rom, and did not experience this problem. Any suggestions?

I installed this rom yesterday, I'm fairly impressed with it, much better battery life than I had experienced with other roms (although not nearly as good as some people in this thread are claiming).

I experienced an interesting issue when using any of the OC kernels, however. Sometimes, when the screen has been off, I hit the power button to unlock it, but the backlight does not come on. I can faintly see the lock screen depending on how ambient light is hitting the phone, so I can unlock it and reboot it normally (still with no backlight), and when it reboots, the backlight functions normally for a short period of time. I do not have this problem with the stock kernel. I had been using Xian's undervolted kernel previous to switching to this rom, and did not experience this problem. Any suggestions?

same problem with LCR + OC here!!!

• 1 month later...
Guest feetoch

can't go to main screen, say launcherpro is expire, only the dophin HD pop out. i did download and install it through droid explorer but it's inconvenience.

Edited by feetoch

• 1 month later...

Hi, thanks for the Amazing rom, been using it for abotu 2 week now, its great, beautiful and fast.

There are a few minor problem but nothing that hang on my hair.

However, is it possible to turn the LS rom into Froyo, because the "main" problem with this rom is the market, unable to download alots of new games/apps, like flash player 10.1 for example.

hoping to see LS rom with android froyo, clean and fast as it is right now.

• 4 months later...
Guest marlouiegene18

I'm having a bit of a problem. I flashed my liquid e to this rom and when i tried opening it... it keeps asking me on entering my google account... entered like 10x, still doesnt work... i stopped trying and put back to the old rom that i haved.... is there any reason why my liquid is doing it?