If I using this ROM, any problem???

and I need stable rom..

Now, I'm using LCR 1.8..

Some fitures like application on Acer Liquid E.. example: Camera, etc

Do you have it???

sry for my english

Pls, read first post.

Guest yapa73
post-643041-1280646181_thumb.pngthere is a bug with the clock, pls fix it !

excuse for long time, and bad english :)

i try to install now AlarmClockPlusDock, and i aven't got this probblem... can you explain more detail of your situation ???

in my situation i use default theme

Edited by yapa73

Guest grease888

post-643041-1280734084_thumb.png

excuse for long time, and bad english :)

i try to install now AlarmClockPlusDock, and i aven't got this probblem... can you explain more detail of your situation ???

in my situation i use default theme

My situation is , 1.100.39 + LS 2.1 with LS theme or green android theme, I got the clock messed up .

Guest yapa73
post-643041-1280734084_thumb.png

My situation is , 1.100.39 + LS 2.1 with LS theme or green android theme, I got the clock messed up .

It's very strange...

so if I understood well, you LS2.1 mounted on the leak 1.100.39.

you flash the LS, after performing various wipe individually.

and here all the same to what I have done myself.

but if I recognize well, your screenshot, this is the application "AlarmClockPlusDock" which is not included in the rom LS2.1.

so I tried to install it, too, on my Liquid ... but it gives me no errors.

What might have different in your setup ???

At this point, if we fail to highlight the origin of the case, dobiamo probblema think that is due to some quirk of your devices. or that you use a different version of "AlarmClockPlusDock" than me: My version is 30 (see in Applications, please)

Guest grease888
It's very strange...

so if I understood well, you LS2.1 mounted on the leak 1.100.39.

you flash the LS, after performing various wipe individually.

and here all the same to what I have done myself.

but if I recognize well, your screenshot, this is the application "AlarmClockPlusDock" which is not included in the rom LS2.1.

so I tried to install it, too, on my Liquid ... but it gives me no errors.

What might have different in your setup ???

At this point, if we fail to highlight the origin of the case, dobiamo probblema think that is due to some quirk of your devices. or that you use a different version of "AlarmClockPlusDock" than me: My version is 30 (see in Applications, please)

I can't find what you call "AlarmClockPlusDock" in Applications, can you upload here ?

Thanks !

Guest yapa73
I can't find what you call "AlarmClockPlusDock" in Applications, can you upload here ?

Thanks !

Ops... your screnshoot is not the same of original screen of LS2.1... I see the same screen only when I use the application AlarmClockPlusDock:

the name you type on Market is exacly: alarm clock plus. and it's the V2. but I've a version on my Backups's. she sign me "versione 30" . if you like to try the version i've, i can upload you. on mediafire. but i don't know if this is the solution, because if you have not this app ??? probably when you flash LS rom, you ave a probblem.

Guest malez

As usual, you have still taken all scripts from LCR.

You use scripts from lcr. Ok you have credited me for "parts of scripts and optimization"

But why have you removed all credits and version information from bottom of all scripts you have taken from LCR ??? You are really not honest to do this

You want to be explicit in credits, here is the list of scripts you have taken from lcr in /system/sbin and for wich you have removed all credits entry and kept all the code

• apps2sd
  • autostartMZ
  • check_space
  • fixboot.sh
  • fixGallery.sh
  • fixsu
  • ins_run
  • ins_runOnce
  • log-debug
  • logboot
  • logbootclear
  • ls_run
  • ls_runOnce
  • memPrint
  • move_apps2sd
  • move_sd2apps
  • network.sh
  • preconf.sh
  • purgeApanic.sh
  • purgeDxDrm/sh
  • ramzswap.sh (oups you have forgotten to remove credits !!!)
  • rm_run
  • rm_runOnce
  • run.sh
  • runOnce.sh
  • setUIval.sh
  • sms.sh (to backup and restore sms)
  • touch.sh
  • tweak.sh

You have used my work, that is a point. But you have removed all credits in the code, that is just the proof you are not honnest. Without this maybe I should have appreciate your work.

Edited by malez

Guest scrap2434

Honestly.. he gave you credit.. most of us here wouldn't even know how to pull apart scripts to look for names.

Where did you get the base for your ROMs??? Acer?? Google?? Did you credit them ???

Stop hijacking other people's posts.... personally I am sick of reading it.

It seems the Acer Liquid section is full of pissing and moaning...

Malez, you do great work, we all know it, he gave you credit. End of story

Enough with the pissing competition.

Guest malez
Honestly.. he gave you credit.. most of us here wouldn't even know how to pull apart scripts to look for names.

Where did you get the base for your ROMs??? Acer?? Google?? Did you credit them ???

No pissing competition, just willing respect. Removing credits from taken script is not respectfull. That is all

Guest vache

Who's coming here crying and flamming they made the best ROM ever ?

Competition exist cause of this thread.

Guest scrap2434

Ok.. how about this... if you want to talk to me about it, you send me a PM.... if you want to fight with LS... then send them a PM....

leave this post for the ROM and have RESPECT for those that want to read about it... you guys are big on sprouting RESPECT... have some for the fellow members on here and take your fighting elsewhere. Thanks.

Guest koudelka

Ok.. how about this... if you want to talk to me about it, you send me a PM.... if you want to fight with LS... then send them a PM....

leave this post for the ROM and have RESPECT for those that want to read about it... you guys are big on sprouting RESPECT... have some for the fellow members on here and take your fighting elsewhere. Thanks.

I don't know what you think is respectful or not. I do think malez provided valid information for users of this rom, and kept his post polite but honest. Now your post on the other hand....

Guest uzirox

+1

Malez, if you can't take that other people using part of your work you shouldn't release your work on a forum for hacking an open source os.

+2

Guest koudelka
Malez, if you can't take that other people using part of your work you shouldn't release your work on a forum for hacking an open source os.

+2

The problem was not using his work, the problem was removing his name from his work...

Edited by koudelka

Guest L0cu7us

i cannot believe that he have removed all the malez version/info on all malez scripts... really i cannot believe, i doesn't understand

all this work only to delete the information about the work of other people... even if it gived credits to malez, this is not correct nor understandable at all.

THe problem was not using his work, the problem was removing his name from his work...

There are credits in the first post, thats enough. Maybe it's nicer to have it in the code to but LainSuxsem is doing good.

This is an awesome rom, don't wreak the thread by crap.

Guest vache
THe problem was not using his work, the problem was removing his name from his work...

Seems too hard to understand that's not honnest or fair.

Guest L0cu7us
There are credits in the first post, thats enough. Maybe it's nicer to have it in the code to but LainSuxsem is doing good.

It is only LS fault if that problem does exists, the deletion of all malez scripts version & credits info from the scripts have not any excuse nor reasons !

Guest koudelka

The credit was already in the code, but LainSuxsem went editing the files just to remove the credit, but keep all the code unmodified... That is what malez pointed out, and that is not some "crap", that is useful information for users of this rom. I have a hard time to see the reason why even spend the time to go and manually remove credits, unless you wanted it to look like your own work

Edited by koudelka