Doesn't make Sense...

Guest LordSith
I am in development of TouchFlo 2.0

Its not as fancy as Senes, but it sure is fast! and barely uses any RAM.

Anyone wanna beta test it for me?

I'll test it for you AMD. I loved TF with my old i910 and would love to see it perform in my O2. :-)

Guest amdzero
any update on the TF rom yet? or a link to the beta?

Not that I really want to mess with TouchFlo too much, as I don't really understand any of it, but I do have a public beta. This is essentially my Stripped down ZeroStock rom, with Tylwith's M2D beta v47 beta cab cooked in.

See if you like it and if you can help out in anyway let me know.

you can edit \Windows\HTCHomeSettings.xml with the different widgets. The Home widget doesn't look all that great to me because I prefer a larger clock.

You need to run \Windows\Mortscript first, or you'll get manila weather.mscr errors on every startup/reset.

Its not really abandoned, I just don't know where to go from here.

Download Link:

TouchFlo Beta1 (VERY BETA)

post-463858-1282101921_thumb.png

Guest Mr.DunnDunn
Not that I really want to mess with TouchFlo too much, as I don't really understand any of it, but I do have a public beta. This is essentially my Stripped down ZeroStock rom, with Tylwith's M2D beta v47 beta cab cooked in.

See if you like it and if you can help out in anyway let me know.

you can edit \Windows\HTCHomeSettings.xml with the different widgets. The Home widget doesn't look all that great to me because I prefer a larger clock.

You need to run \Windows\Mortscript first, or you'll get manila weather.mscr errors on every startup/reset.

Its not really abandoned, I just don't know where to go from here.

Download Link:

TouchFlo Beta1 (VERY BETA)

post-463858-1282101921_thumb.png

thanks. will test it out later on today

Guest Astracat_95
I'll have to try and find it again. I don't remember where I got it. Also, I didn't try it extensively, testing all the tabs and features. I just loaded it and swiped along the bottom tabs - very smooth. If I find it, I'll post it.

This will get you in the right direction, hopefully...

OmniaRom> Rapid81> TouchFlo3D

I have used the TouchFlo3d myself and it does run better than Sense on my Omnia II

Guest amdzero
This will get you in the right direction, hopefully...

OmniaRom> Rapid81> TouchFlo3D

I have used the TouchFlo3d myself and it does run better than Sense on my Omnia II

I've got touchflo 2.1 (technically called sense) working on my phone now. Its a bit lighter, but the same speed (to me). Although I have 77MB RAM free after using it for over 5 hours in my travels to the state over and back. Looks to be much better for memory.

(thanks for the heads up, I'm looking into it.)

Edited by amdzero

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest amdzero
Any chance that you could post or pm the link to TouchFlo?

Thank you

I scrapped the idea of putting TouchFlo into a rom, as many things were broke. The music wouldn't play, the photos wouldn't show, and the weather was by city selection only. And not even a good selection, but a general list of major cities throughout the world. Because of these things, I moved onto Sense, because there was FAR more support.