|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest alphysic

Nice work!

But wait... :D how did you manage to get working CHT edit mode?! I promise not to disclose this secret :D

deleted

Edited by alphysic

Guest Ngage
hi,newest rom had uploaded by nrg, but i can not download in china, who can give me a connect? thanks

Don't download the newest release, is noworking update. wait for next release.

Guest jörg

are one year use I now energy Rome on mine htc hd2. my wife would have and my asks gladly same Rome on her i8000, when there is a Rome in German language? ….please!!!!

Guest bibubibu

there is a bug there. i found out that when screen lock the wifi are disconnect then will be reconnect when screen unlock.although my wifi setting are not power saving mode and data connection settting for disconnect data connection are untick the "sleep" box but wifi still disconnect since screen off. any way to solve it?

Guest deadcore
Hi NRGZ28,

I just gave your ROM a try, really beautiful! But I experienced the issue that when keyboard appears, the contents of the window shrinks. Also fields like user and passwd for Facebook, for example, shrinks, but characters introduced are displayed not shrinked. Is that normal?

Thanks.

+1

Guest Asgardi

Hey, where is the newest Energy ROM without Coocies home? I can only find reference... And BTW are the 6.5 roms still much faster than 6.5.3?

And the guys having problems when locking the phone ^: use s2u2. It fixes phone sleep problems, including music player problems.

Edited by Asgardi

Guest deadcore
Show me a Sense ROM that doesn't do that... they all do. Not my fault, trust me.

oh too bad,just like a black forest without a cerry :) , now i use your energy 21916 reference jun 02,and it's really2 beutiful,everything goes well so fast,stable and eye candy,almost perfect for omnia2,...a few month ago i try MS Team sense,and they can solve the problem for window shrink at message tab,maybe you can combine this..

thx for the great ROM sir..

regard..

Guest deadcore

i like very small font size in wm mesagging,but when i try change size of font in htc setting,i can't go back to very small font size,size is go back to default wm mesagging,have been try to change in registry..but there is nothing happen B)

i'm to lazy to backup all data to doing hardreset,..someone can help me,please... :)

Edited by deadcore

Guest hirophang

hi all !!

i am currently using the energy rom build 29020,

but i found that the stop data connection button wont work,

is there any solution?

Thanks in advanced!!

Guest Hoshimaru
hi all !!

i am currently using the energy rom build 29020,

but i found that the stop data connection button wont work,

is there any solution?

Thanks in advanced!!

The airplane button doesn't work either ^^"

I noticed it when boarding one yesterday at work.

Guest deadcore
The airplane button doesn't work either ^^"

I noticed it when boarding one yesterday at work.

do hardreset after flash the ROM,I've no problem with this..

Guest SiGNe

Well first, the Energy ROM looks GREAT!

Really, it's the most beautifull ROM i've seen so far and it worked pretty good on my Omnia2 too.

I love the layout, the weather plugin, it's super...

Well, except the fact that the battery went dead after half a day, Energy ROMs seems to love energy somehow.

I had Wifi, Weather and phone on, the rest off.

Next day i calibrated the battery, battery fully charged but again it was empty in half a day while the phone was mostly in standby mode.

Normaly (in windows) i also use the highest settings (ony GRPS and GPS turned off) and the the battery lasts a couple of days (almost a week).

I'll guess i'll just wait a few more months until my subscription expires and 'll buy a Android phone then, only 6 more months to go.

Unless someone could give me some advice on how to keep the battery from draining.

Guest sgmem88

Really, it's the most beautifull ROM i've seen so far and it worked pretty good on my Omnia2 too.

Well, except the fact that the battery went dead after half a day, Energy ROMs seems to love energy somehow.

Next day i calibrated the battery, battery fully charged but again it was empty in half a day while the phone was mostly in standby mode.

Normaly (in windows) i also use the highest settings (ony GRPS and GPS turned off) and the the battery lasts a couple of days (almost a week).

I'll guess i'll just wait a few more months until my subscription expires and 'll buy a Android phone then, only 6 more months to go.

Unless someone could give me some advice on how to keep the battery from draining.

just to share, normally my battery can last at least 2-3 days if most time on standby with few calls and texting.

for intensive usage like many calls, texting, play games while listening mp3 for 1-2hrs and surf internet with 3G, it always last about 1 day.

maybe you want to turn-off Wifi, turn on only when need to use.

set weather data update to manual or auto update every 6hrs, 12hrs or longer interval

disconnect data connection when sleep

hope these help

anyway, the new ROMs for Jul are available for download now.

Enjoy!! :)

Guest Dimon.71

Accomplish your goal. who sewed Energy.OMNIA.29022.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Touch.Of.Glass.Jul.02, flashing starts after SAMSUNG saver. or still tupit. Suvazheniem from Russia.

Edited by Dimon.71

Guest jerrypt

Two important settings to improve battery life:-

Go to Samsung Settings, and

1. Display and Light -> Brightness, click on Auto adjustment

2. System -> Power and Performance -> Performance, select Auto

Guest skks
there is a bug there. i found out that when screen lock the wifi are disconnect then will be reconnect when screen unlock.although my wifi setting are not power saving mode and data connection settting for disconnect data connection are untick the "sleep" box but wifi still disconnect since screen off. any way to solve it?

Try these registry settings (default DWORD dec.)

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\Suspend\{98C5250D-C29A-4985-AE5F-AFE5367E5006} - change to 1

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Contro l\Power\State\Resuming\{98C5250D-C29A-4985-AE5F-AFE5367E5006} - change to 1

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Contro l\Power\State\Unattended\{98C5250D-C29A-4985-AE5F-AFE5367E5006} - change to 1

I found this somewhere. I dont remember.

Guest nehalem176

Dear NRG,

I'm kinda newbie in here..

Need assistance to fix keyboard messaging issue..

the screen will shrink and unable to read and type at the same time, cant enable bubble message like in ur screenshot..

Is there any fix for these issue, its kinda lame to compare ur rom to the other one but MS team rom got his messaging without any problem

ur reply will be much appreciated

Guest Hoshimaru

Good afternoon!

Just a quick question: is there a know problem with S2P with the Cookie ROM? The application shuts down after a few minutes, although it's been confirmed to be working on Omnia II.